♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. A post which does not meet this requirement will be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you would like to discuss / post off-topic conversations, do so where else more appropriate or through personal message.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you would like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve images & gifs' bandwidths and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be locked and served as an archive.

Anyone interested is able to make a new thread to serve in continuation. This provides the ease of manageability; also, it is nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. If anyone has any questions, send a personal message to any of the couples – shippers paradise moderators. Thank you.

Credit to: The moderators of couples - shippers paradise are as follows: ✿ newyorkcitygirl ✿ laquetahodge ✿ angelangie  ebulli3nt 

♛♚ Inheritors ♚♛

Choi Young Do Cha Eun Sang
~♥ For those good girls who fall for this bad boy, Choi Young Do. ♥~

Remember the first time Young Do met Eun Sang?

heirsSK3.jpg

Yep, she was sleeping and he was intrigued by this half-asleep girl who can drink soda in one gulp!!! :)) (Well, that's just an exaggeration)

And now, here's her first time seeing this guy (but unlike him, she didn't got interested at him)

After that, he chased her and was intrigued by her existence again because...

image_readtop_2013_1027324_1382537674108

he wants to find out her relationship with his ex-best friend and to use her to destroy him

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-01h17m15s219.jpg

tumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo6_250.giftumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo5_250.giftumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo2_250.gif

tumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo3_250.giftumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo1_250.gif

but then, he just found himself thinking about her...

tumblr_mvm4oqBnSU1rh8c3jo1_500.gif

After thinking about what he really feels for her

vlcsnap-2013-11-06-23h58m43s100.jpgvlcsnap-2013-11-06-23h58m47s135.jpg

He finally confessed(?)...

tumblr_mvvuveNfsE1qjoqpzo4_250.giftumblr_mvvuveNfsE1qjoqpzo2_250.giftumblr_mvvfqgRfvB1s9w480o4_500.gif

and her response...

tumblr_mvyhjqDNkk1s7vpl4o1_500.gif

"Shoo! I'm not scared of you anymore." (LOL, It's just my own version... :)) )

How hurt could he be? Anyway it's his fault.
So
he's getting her attention through this.
ec9995eab480ec9d84-ec93b0eba0a4eb8a94-echeirs-preview-ep-11-1.pngvlcsnap-2013-11-08-03h33m57s217.jpg

But no matter what he do, he's already too late...
because she already likes someone else.

vlcsnap-2013-11-08-03h22m34s36.jpgvlcsnap-2013-11-08-03h22m47s170.jpg

Is giving up in his motto?
No, his daddy told him this:
"It's the result that matters. Win at all costs."

0004_zps5e3e1aeb.jpg~original

That moment when the person you like admitted that she likes someone else...201311132218051710_1.jpg
Yes, just like what we all commonly do he just changed the topic and walked away with this expression...
tumblr_mwc5psoqTI1scm9d0o2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mwc5psoqTI1scm9d0o3_r1_500.gif
He may walked away but he definitely did not give up... ;)
Still... this ship is still sailing thanks to our Captain Young Do's change of route.tumblr_mw07aaqzVG1qi1dhao2_250.giftumblr_mw07aaqzVG1qi1dhao4_250.giftumblr_mw8gvoGJf21qewtvno1_250.giftumblr_mw8gvoGJf21qewtvno2_250.giftumblr_mw86gtDzOA1scm9d0o2_500.gif
tumblr_mw7mkwu3KS1scm9d0o1_500.gif
tumblr_mw7mkwu3KS1scm9d0o4_500.gif
tumblr_mwbthjoAzU1qfqs50o1_500.gif

She may haven't noticed this,
and kept misunderstanding him because of their moments like this...

201311132240481710_1.jpg
but he confessed his feeling to her a bunch of times already.

tumblr_mwch8f7Dbf1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mwch8f7Dbf1siqvhio5_250.gif
tumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o2_250.giftumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o3_250.gif
tumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o4_250.giftumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o1_250.gif
tumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o5_250.giftumblr_mwabxuabRh1s9w480o6_250.gif"Don't look at me like that. It makes me nervous"tumblr_mw7kuz7ZzI1scm9d0o1_500.gif
 (after he said it he was like "Dang it, it was too cheesy...")

tumblr_mwa7safLuE1qewtvno3_500.gifhttp:
Is our ship just going to SINK like that?
NO! Let's believe in Captain Young Do! He will do everything with his own might to keep this ship going, even though we all know what the result will be.

Credit to the rightful owner of the GIFs and photos used. :)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloedramagrl

Ha, ha the only reason I can pay attention to Heirs sometimes is to see Young Do, I agree they have much better chemistry. Wish it would go in that direction...

Came here to delurk - I have a contentious relationship with Heirs - I think it wants to be a better show than it actually is, because all the themes the writer weaves into the script are themes I usually love (and hooray for literary references, says the English major, there should be more of them) but the execution of it falls so flat, so much of the time. I think it's a poorly written soap opera at best, and baby makjang at worst.
BUT.

One of the things that hasn't been terrible is watching Kim Woobin utterly destroy expectations and really get into his role as Young Do - before I was kind of indifferent to him and his face, but being Young Do in all his sociopathic, brash, jaw-dropping mix of violence and vulnerability got my attention. I do think that while roles like White Christmas, School 2013 and Chingu 2 are what put him on the map...Young Do is what is going to make him a star.
And Woobin's portrayal of Young Do falling in love with Eunsang - whatever he thinks love is, anyway - has been mesmerizing to watch. I think he really sells his side of it, perhaps moreso than Park Shin Hye does, because all she has to do is react to him (and because Eunsang's characterization -- along with many of the other female characterization has been so frustratingly inconsistent, but that is another thread and another rant) and it's in his vulnerable moments where I get caught up in the possibility of them as just being a high school girl and boy together --
even though you know, love is the moment and Young Do is straight up not the boy you bring home to your parents because you're afraid he's going to light your house on fire for fun.
Because that's the thing - I'm not so much of a shipper romantically of them -- because where he is right now in the arc of his character - he's scary, he's intense, he is danger and hurt and so many Daddy and abandonment issues (from his mom, his dad's abuse, and whatever that Kim Tan betrayal thing is) - he is really NOT a romantic candidate. Plus there's his casual cruelty and almost gleeful delight in causing mayhem. He's old enough to know that the choices he makes are wrong, but he does them anyway. Young Do is all impulse and barely held on control.
And...I can't with that - the passionate idea of Young Do is fun and endlessly used in YA fiction and elsewhere, but with the way Eunsang is/portrayed - you can see how Young Do terrifies her.
I like to ship things (if I must ship) that are consensual, because I'm old fashioned like that and it's ten times more fun. 
Could Young Do be a viable romantic candidate? Sure, after intense therapy. But you know this show - it trolls hard. 
Woobin's been gleefully bringing Young Do to the edge and then beyond - in fic he'd be redeemable, but I don't know if the show will let that happen.
So tl;dr to the point - I am intrigued by the potential change/reaction that a relationship between these two characters could generate. Eunsang is definitely a lot more sassier and to the point with Young Do when she isn't busy being scared/annoyed by him. 

Young Do - Eun Sang shippers are you worried that our ship will sink that fast? That our Young Do and Eun Sang are siblings?! I'm telling you that the rumor that Kim Tan will die and YD-ES will be together in the end (LOL JK! Sorry for that kind of example that's just sooooo funny!!!! It was way too dramatic for this romantic-comedy drama) have much possibility than Eun Sang and Young Do couple to be siblings... :)) I think Kim Eun Sook unnie will not do something like some birth secret for Eun Sang. Like she was some kind of a heiress or her grandfather is very rich. That will be not so her style.

Let's hope that in the future they could work together again. I want to see them in a fantasy drama. Like Secret Garden, Master's Sun etc. Let's just continue to support them no matter what will happen to our ship. :) Hwaiting!

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docidimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQl9NyqofRQInaIEKrTlD

The moments I like are when Young Do realizes the error of his approach to Eunsang and he gets that lightbulb moment in his eyes - all the different feelings flickering rapidly in quick succession and the remorse.
The frustrating thing is that he's not making the logical emotional connection - he feels bad that he hurt her, but he keeps on repeating the negative behavior - "Do I have to do bad things to get your attention."

I don't have hope that the writer will actually let him develop a logical conscience - he's at the wild animal stage still in terms of emotions.

melonchan said: The moments I like are when Young do realizes the error of his approach to Eunsang and he gets that lightbulb moment in his eyes - all the different feelings flickering rapidly in quick succession and the remorse.
The frustrating thing is that he's not making the logical emotional connection - he feels bad that he hurt her, but he keeps on repeating the negative behavior - "Do I have to do bad things to get your attention."

I don't have hope that the writer will actually let him develop a logical conscience - he's at the wild animal stage still in terms of emotions.

The heirs live streaming in a few hours! Can't wait for this episode!!! :)) #BeforetheEndConfession I will admit that I am a little scared that our OTP would be gone after this week because Eun Sang and Kim Tan would be together but I am still hoping that Young Do won't give up... Hahaha :))

No no no no! I really think that Young Do is just messing around with Eun Sang to show her what will happen to her if she still choose to be with Kim Tan. She will just become his mistress because he's thinking that there's no way for them to end up together. I am admitting that the way he show it to her is really mean and worst. It wasn't just to provoke Kim Tan. Okay am I being too defensive now? :)) I just love him and they say if you truly love someone no matter what their complexions or flaws are, yo would still accept it and love them... Oh no~ what am I saying?!

....got trolled so hard tonight. I'm almost in awe of the writer. Choi Young Do's woobiness (dare I say, Woobin-ess) tonight not only confused Eunsang, it threw me for a loop. I'm so used to him being an evil harbinger of trouble, that him being mostly vulnerable and sincere for the entire episode ....I FEEL LIKE IT'S A TRAP.
And then next episode, he meets her mother! Secrets are really starting to flow now. I do think KES is going to move him in the position of protecting Eunsang when Tan can't, because that's just how she writes, but it does drive me crazy with the scene at the end (THE BLASTED TRIANGLE).
...but they're having actual conversations now, which I suppose is a plus?

melonchan said: ....got trolled so hard tonight. I'm almost in awe of the writer. Choi Young Do's woobiness (dare I say, Woobin-ess) tonight not only confused Eunsang, it threw me for a loop. I'm so used to him being an evil harbinger of trouble, that him being mostly vulnerable and sincere for the entire episode ....I FEEL LIKE IT'S A TRAP.
And then next episode, he meets her mother! Secrets are really starting to flow now. I do think KES is going to move him in the position of protecting Eunsang when Tan can't, because that's just how she writes, but it does drive me crazy with the scene at the end (THE BLASTED TRIANGLE).
...but they're having actual conversations now, which I suppose is a plus?

Dont give up guys!!!! I am fully on this ship! and DIEHARD!!

I have shipped 3 other pairings just like these two, and the chance of them ending up together was kinda the same as YD ES ending up together:

1. Dream High Sam Dong and Hye Mi

2. Dream High 2 JB and Kang Sora

3. Feast of Gods: Sung Yuri and Lee Sang Woo

It was exactly the same, they ended up in the last episode. Everybody cheered for the main leads first, but then the female lead looked better with the second male lead, and TADA they ended up togeter. I so wish this is the same case here and have some hope. ES is talking more and more with YD cuz YD is so persistent. And YD has a weapon KT hasnt: he doesnt have any fiancee and he will also be more protective of her infront of his father.

If YD wants a place in ES heart he can start with her mom. I am sure she is ES weak spot.

Archived