[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compliment ... Seojinnie-style...
April 17, 2015
'Grandpas Over Flowers' Lee Seo Jin says to Choi Ji Woo, "I didn't know you wore makeup"
Source: Hankyung via Hancinema.net photo585302.jpg
'Grandpas Over Flowers' visited Meteora, the monastery "suspended in the air" in Greece,
The April 17th show of tvN's 'Grandpas Over Flowers' showed H4 and the two travel guides visiting the hidden treasure in Greece, Meteora.
Choi Ji-woo was getting ready early in the morning on the day they are schedule to visit Meteora. Lee Seo-jin was drying his hair with a hair dryer next to her and talked to her, "Were you wearing makeup? I didn't know you wore makeup".
Choi Ji-woo responded, "Why did you say that. I'm trying hard to put on some nice makeup" and "My skin is so bright I easily get freckles if I don't put on makeup".
Lee Seo-jin said "I mean you don't need makeup". However Choi Ji-woo continued with her efforts to put on makeup and finally completed the no makeup look.
The travel destination of this episode of 'Grandpas Over Flowers', Meteora stands for 'Suspended in the air". It indicates the complex of the rock pillars and the monasteries built on the rocks. The dramatic harmonization of the structures and the rock pillars on the vast forlorn scenery is called "The amazing joint project by human and the nature". It was included in the list of the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1988.

^ Looks like he definitely did, with the media quoting him on this. Sounds like a blunt comment but really a cool compliment, nonetheless. ^^

April 18, 2015
Lee Seo Jin Tells Choi Ji Woo She Doesn’t Need Makeup on “Grandpas Over Flowers”
by JiwonYu Soompi
choi-ji-woo-grandpas-over-flowers.jpg
The April 17 episode of “Grandpas Over Flowers” showed the cast members preparing to visit Meteora, Greece.
On the show, Choi Ji Woo wakes up early in the morning to get ready for the trip and begins putting on makeup.
choi-ji-woo-grandpas-over-flowers-2.jpg
Lee Seo Jin comes into Choi Ji Woo’s room to dry his hair at which point he looks at her and asks, “Do you usually put makeup on? I thought you didn’t.”

lee-seo-jin-choi-ji-woo-2.jpg
Then the actress replies, “What a nice thing to say to someone who’s working so hard to put makeup on.”

“I don’t think you need to put on makeup” Lee Seo Jin says, making her laugh.
Watch their cute interactions on “Grandpas Over Flowers” airing every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST.

i still cannot watching ep .4 yet..but looking this pics from uploaders(tq3),makes me want to scream(my boss would yell at me) ,because of these porters..cuteness overload..not to forget,halbaes are jjang.i got a feeling that LSJ oppa really likes CJW unnie.. :-B

1622779_694110740639729_768997252_n.jpg?Channel M
10354739_926798957370905_640244310625027

今天晚上9時記得在 Channel M 收看< 花樣爺爺:希臘篇 >的首播啦~ 首播中新任挑夫 #崔智友將挑戰第一個任務 -為爺爺們在杜拜安排住宿!到底她能不能順利完成這個任務呢?!記得準時收看啦!~

Get ready for tonight's Premiere of "Grandpas Over Flowers - Greece" which Choi Jiwoo has to complete her first mission - to arrange accommodation for the grandpas in Dubai!! Will she be able to do it? Watch and find out tonight @9PM on Channel M. (GMT+8)

Wow! Coming from Mr. Grumpy he must've meant it when he complimented Ji Woo. @rubie yes! It was a blunt but cool compliment. @shoyunnie he must've been quite comfortable (he said it himself) around Ji Woo to just walk into her room and dry his hair. Btw whose hair dryer was he using ? His or Ji Woo's ?!

Just a note about watching on Daily Motion.  It's a good idea to run a malware "cookie" scan after watching, - there were over 100 cookies on my computer after watching on Daily Motion.  It's a good idea after closing your browser and only takes a minute.  All the cookies implanted by TVN and Daily Motion can really slow down browsing.  
I too really enjoyed the interactions between the two, but have to say my favorite scene was when LSJ was trying to figure out how to get a cart from the grocery store.  It really shows that he doesn't do much shopping at discount grocery stores.

I don't think my emotions can handle the cuteness omg. I'm sure he meant it like this "You don't need make up on because you're already pretty." Gosh. I know it's totally their choice but they should be together. lmfao. FEELS.

@tshla I watched it on my mobile phone. Is it the same?

And that cart, bhahahahaha the free one was cart with baby's chair and I was like, "See, you need to make babies soon! Even the universe is telling you so!" :)) :))

April 18, 2015
Choi Ji Woo, highly praised Lee Seo Jin “How Cute!”
Source: Innolife.com
14087_1.jpg
On the forth episode of tvN ‘Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece’ aired on 17th, the second story to Greece, from Athens to Kalabaka. 

Lee Seo-Jin and Choi Ji-Woo went shopping to make the dinner of grandpas. At this time Choi Ji-Woo asked to Lee Seo-Jin whether he knows where the supermarket is, and Lee Seo-Jin showed mysterious smile. 
Lee Seo-Jin said, “I saw it when we came to the lodging. You would like it if you see.” Choi Ji-Woo wondered, “Wow, you’re so prepared” and Lee Seo-Jin answered, “It is my routine work.”
Two people arrived at the supermarket, and Choi Ji-Woo highly praised him, “Lee Seo-Jin, you are so incredible!”
Meanwhile the forth episode of tvN ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ recorded average 8.6%, and the best 10.2%. [Photo=tvN]

Archived