[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

Thanks @rubie for the link!

Even though I can't understand Korean i enjoy watching GOF and of course the "couple porter"

I hope they can sub this in English! I really wanted to know the blow by blow conversations and the interview! I love this episode so far!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cutest episode ever! I really love the way seojinnie making fun of ji woo.and also jiwoo putting candy on soejinnie's mouth. They look like real couple. Plus that hair blower. Seems like a married couple getting ready for a party.the wife busy putting make up on and the husband busy fixing his hair. Weeeehhhh!

@ruizhen_derraj OMG yaasss! I didn't expect that shared bathroom scene at all! I was like, whutt whutt these two! They're just too ~natural. :\"> ;;)

And I love halbaes as usual, their old movies references are impressive! They're real actors, they love and have passion in what they do, and it shows. Much respect for them! ;)

Though I said this many times already, really, I wish they have subs video so I can understand what they actually said. *sigh*

Ahhh last night's episode was probably my favorite so far! They totally looked like a married couple in that scene in the bedroom while they're both getting ready. And when LSJ was making fun of her being scared of heights lmao... and that part where LSJ kind of grabbed her by the elbow and gently pulled her, with a romantic background music lmfao. SO CUTE. What exactly were they talking about before that tho? I couldn't make of what they were saying.  :((

@scullaaay I need to watch that part again, I didn't get what she said last time. Pardon my limited understanding heuheu

Now I remember why I didn't pay attention to what they said at that part, I kept on shouting "Seojinieeee, you wanna hug her don't you?!!" muwahahaha

Can't agree more with everyone, such a cute and cozy episode for the porters. It's really so comfy between them. From sharing the same space while she puts on make-up and him using her hairdryer(?) to shopping together (+bickering) to cooking together to teasing yet tender moments at the picturesque monastery.  *sigh*
Source: OSEN
201504180231779311_5531439d9a095.jpg

It's hilarious how Jiwoo supposedly told Seojinnie the spot where she looked down (and got scared of the magnificent height) and he went straight to the edge (and more ^^).
Lots of Gif moments from episode 4. Hope to share them after the 2nd & 3rd viewing of the show. LOL.
A quick intro gif for now, will share a better version later.

Mischievous Genie VS Scaredy Cat Rabbit! 

Guest mrs_dimples_stv

Hi... i've been lurking for this thread since my fav actress has been announced to join the granpas... still love the halbaes by the way

What can i say.. i'm so in love with the porter couple.. last nite episode was the best for me since a lot of sweet moment between the porter couple ...

waiting for more gif from u guys...

Guest mrs_dimples_stv

null

One of my fav scene.. i didn't watch this show when sunny was a guest.. but i guess this is the 1st time i saw seojinne playing.. trying to tease jiwoo.. then hold her so that she can actually enjoy the scenery... omg!! Love the couple!!

This is how a good and mature relationship should start ... (don't know if there's one between these two) ... by being comfortable with each other rather than the full blown attraction and passion. The bickering, pouting and everything else (not to mention the loving and caring) are parts of a relationship between two people, not just husband and wife, siblings and best friends do that too. I'm glad to see that they are comfortable with each other and doing activities that surprise us (CJW put on her make up and LSJ blowing his hair in the same room).  So IF there is or there will be a relationship between these two, they had a good start. Since public has seen how naturally cute and comfortable they are with each other, I think they (halbaes included) will be very happy to see if they become an item.
p.s. Halbaes were there to witness what was going on from the get go (that's why they ship their porters) ha ha !! Oh ! and lets not forget our brilliant Na PD too ! :)) :))

Seems that high places bring out the mischievous side of Seojinnie, and especially when there's someone totally opposite like Jiwoo who's a bit afraid of it. It kinda heightened (pun intended ^^) his daring dare-devilish streak. laughing.gif Like in GOF Taiwan when they visited those mountain ridges. He seemed fascinated with looking down (and going down) from such high spots. And he loves teasing others about it... particularly when knowing PD Na is afraid of heights, he dared & made the poor PD walk on that swinging bridge with completely shaking knees.

g4_12.gif
Jiwoo was really concerned about this, even Shin Gu halbae pulled Seojinnie from going further. When she can't take it anymore, Jiwoo had to give up & walk away when Seojinnie actually sat on the railing. Naughty boy!

OMG!! it's been a while since i joined this soompi.. this is my 1st post here in this forum... I'm glad that i'm not the only one who love to see the porter couple... is there any special thread for this couple ;;) 
I think my delusional illness is coming back after watching last nite ep... without sub, i still can smiling... seems like the porter couple is having a vacation with their fathers...  :))
forgive me for my grammatical error.. 

Archived