[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

Yes .. Seo Jinnie doesn't like cooking at all but he enjoys eating. He needs to find a wife who can cook for him. Did he burn the eggs ?? And did Ji Woo re-do it all over again or she just took the burned part out ??
Greece has a lot of history and it is so much to absorb plus Greek Mythology ... wah !! The halbaes remind me of my own trip with my mother to the Acropolis. It was a good memory ...
Happy to see the ratings 9%-11%  ... good !! ;););)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 4, 2015
GOF episode 2: MONEY MATTERS by breathlesssurvival
gofg2_1-e1428156878935.jpg
The Ji Woo & Seo Jin show continues. Of course the halbaes still shine but the luggage couple is totally doing a rom-com as a side show. So drama producers should just go and cast them together in one. They would be awesome in something like Choi Ji Woo’s previous Can’t Lose.

CJW oohs and ahhs over everything while LSJ just  remains stone-faced. He is admiring whatever is around him but just not going gaga… he only goes gaga over his niece.
Read the rest of the recap at breathlesssurvival coffee5.gif

April 11, 2015
GOF episode 3: THE ZIDANE DILEMMA by breathlesssurvival

2015041022064111223_20150410221150_1.jpg
Oh boy, Choi Ji Woo has her first in-room cooking battle with Lee Seo Jin and it’s twice the funny with former French soccer player Zidane taking centre stage. I have no idea what the actress meant by  “ji dan” – I tried to look it up and found “Zidane ” too. Some kind of garnish, soup paste or texture for a sauce or a sauce itself? Whatever. The best thing about Grandpas Over Flowers is how the veteran actors relate touching anecdotes about life and their own lives whenever they encounter something or someplace moving. The second best thing is having the pleasure of listening to Lee Seo Jin speak English.
Due to the busy schedules of the gramps, the trip had to be organised during the Lunar New Year. Thus, CJW is determined to prepare the traditional rice-cake soup for breakfast. She basically orders LSJ -aka Chef Dimples – around and he dutifully listens. He even heads down to hustle some bowls , plates and spoons from the hotel kitchen. The crew is fortunate that LSJ has no qualms making demands on anyone he meets – but he gets by and gets away once he flash those dimples and turn on the charm. Who can say no to those dimples???
Read the rest of the recap at breathlesssurvival image

@rubie I tried to look it up and found “Zidane ” too. Some kind of garnish, soup paste or texture for a sauce or a sauce itself? 
crHZwU7.jpg

Egg jidan(not Zidane  :) ) Hear it in the egg yolks and whites separately finely sliced on a griddle or frying pan kept.
However, Seojinie does not know the Egg jidan. Understood as Zinedine Zidane.

:))

^ Thanks for the info @lalalala1234, it's something that Jiwoo was stressing on but Seojinnie really had no clue whatsoever. LOL. Must say that Jiwoo is so cute when she grumbles and pouts over the burnt eggs but she doesn't stay sulky for long. *I can do it*.

It takes a Ji Woo to handle Seo-Jinnie !! Like @rubie said she grumbles and pouts but she doesn't stay sulky for long. I don't think Seo Jinnie can take it if a woman pouts too long ... He will probably put on his stone face, tuck away his dimples and walk away   :))

April 13, 2015
Lee Seo Jin Is Chosen As The Face Of tvN
Source: BNTNews
wgbhrjsp29txv30jvn56vcn2641ukpt8.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Lee Seo Jin has been chosen as the main model of multi-entertainment channel tvN.
tvN stated, “Lee Seo Jin has been chosen as the main model of tvN’s 2015 yearly campaign. He was selected because of his serious character which brings unexpected fun on ‘Grandpa Over Flowers’ and ‘Three Meals a Day.’ He was judged to be the most fitting to represent tvN.”
This broadcasting station was established on October 9, 2006 and has consistently tried dynamic things such as ‘Three Meals a Day,’ the ‘Over Flowers’ series, ‘Reply’ series, ‘Misaeng’ and more. With the slogan ‘Right now right here, the start of fun,’ this 2015 campaign reaffirms the channel’s goals to show new and enjoyable contents.
33hjk84b88hm0h766nrd36qazsa9j37c.jpg
In the campaign video, Lee Seo Jin is first seen concentrating on developing the campaign. Shortly after, about 100 celebrities part of tvN’s shows appear, showing the various shows the channel provides. The leaders of the shows are all gathered together to represent tvN.
In addition, SNL’s band ‘Common Ground’ remade its song ‘Funkastik James’ to enhance tvN’s fun. Everyone dances along to the song and shouts tvN at the end.
Meanwhile, tvN’s campaign starring Lee Seo Jin can be seen on its various SNS. (photo by CJ E&M)

Archived