[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruizhen_derraj, now i can the pix..

Comparing the sneakers he wore and Jiwoo's during the ep4 (try to look at the gif posted at page 37 where jiwoo is trying to look down at the magnificent meteora), all i can say is that they're wearing the same style and color... anyone in this thread can confirm the same thing?

or maybe something wrong with my eyes since i'm sooo delusional about this couple :\">

Let's just say the sneakers are popular and a must have item.. and both of them like that sneakers :)>-

Ji woos sneakers in greece is more on running shoes style sneaks than she wore in the vip premiere. Their sneaks in vip premiere is much close enough but differ in color. Yes, seojinnie's sneaks in vip premiere and ji woo's sneaks and greece have the same color but not the same stlye.

Guest Fdaj7771

That scene where CJW keeps looking at LSJ bare feet made me giggled. From a woman's perspective, the looks "suspicious" to me...Then she twirl her hat while talking to him...ahh ..I just don't trust that look...i kept re-watched that scene at least 3times and in my weird opinion, that is " I like you look!... maybe CJW is just amazed at how cute LSJ feet are ;) ahehehe....

fdaj7771_stv said: That scene where CJW keeps looking at LSJ bare feet made me giggled. From a woman's perspective, the looks "suspicious" to me...Then she twirl her hat while talking to him...ahh ..I just don't trust that look...i kept re-watched that scene at least 3times and in my weird opinion, that is " I like you look!... maybe CJW is just amazed at how cute LSJ feet are ;) ahehehe....

shoyunnie said: @calypso73, i didn't have the chance to watch their trip to Taiwan.. that's why i wonder if seojinnie doing the same thing which is barging to sunny's room... looks like he is so comfortable with Jiwoo...and i noticed that in the 1st ep, at the airport he just smile looking at jiwoo when jiwoo is suddenly went to the halbaes... what can i say... he seems happy with jiwoo is around... but during the press conference, he seems shy and still awkward? Hmmmmm..

Next ep looks like jiwoo and the two halbaes... freestyle activity without seojinnie... and the 2 halbaes seems like tired getting tired with Jiwoo always taking pictures... :D:))

Article: 'Grandpas over Flowers' Princess Jiwoo turns grouchy Lee Seo Jin into a funny clown'Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+3355, -211]  These two look so good together.  Hope they end up getting married!!
2. [+2672, -130]  I'm the one getting butterflies just watching themㅎ They'd match so well if they got married
3. [+1967, -50]  'Grandpas over Flowers' is a really fun show to watch ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+1970, -82]  I hope things turn out well for these two
5. [+524, -65]  Do you have to call her Jiwoo-hime?  She's not Japanese and her name is already pretty enough by itself.  Attaching 'hime' to her name is unlikeable 

Source: Enews24 via Naver
1. [+1325, -15]  They honestly match so well ㅋㅋ Love their chemistry
2. [+1209, -27]  Seojin, hurry and catch Jiwoo.  I want to see the birth of a fantastic couple... 
3. [+995, -16]  I hope their relationship turns out well.  They seriously~ look so good together!  I'm only watching them but why am I the one getting butterflies in my stomach?
4. [+831, -15]  They're around the same age too, hope things go well~!
5. [+734, -12]  So sweet~~~~~~

Source: OSEN via Daum
1. [+929, -42]  They're a good match
2. [+781, -44]  So sweet... I really think they're a right fit for each other
3. [+225, -17]  Choi Ji Woo's personality is the best...
4. [+207, -15]  Just date each other already
5. [+206, -28]  I have a feeling maybe Lee Seo Jin and Choi Jiwoo will announce that they're dating or will be getting married near the end of 'Grandpas over Flowers' ㅋㅋㅋ
credit:http://ygpress.blogspot.com/2015/04/viewers-go-crazy-over-lee-seo-jin-and.html

Archived