[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

@annichoi the rerun is it tonight (Sunday) BKK at 7 pm?? I just got here and didn't get to watch it last night. I am now waiting to watch the rerun. You posted that there was one at 4 pm and one at 7 pm. So is the 4 pm rerun still on??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jas wow!! People in Korea also ship them?? Some PDs should put them in drama together preferably with lots of romantic scenes so viewers can see if any sparks fly. lol !! I'd love to see Seo Jinnie's dimples in the romantic scenes. These 2 have Na PD to thank for. Since GOF Greece aired, they both have CFs lining up one right after another.

@jas, wow!! Can't believe netizens are shipping them and now i know why they're shy during the press conference... i hope more projects coming from them... i dunno but i still believe that seojinnie is still single even after someone mentioned that his gf is from the chaebol family...

@blue_izce8 its from gof... actually lots of sweet scene between them in gof..

Also just read the comment saying that he has a chaebol gf, but I really hope that she mistakenly took him for Lee Jung Jae. Cause 'read' somewhere means it's a publicly know r/s while, nope, after his last r/s with KJE, he never went public with his r/s anymore. :(

@tilac, i read someone commented on dramabeans.. but i guess he/she has mistakenly mentioned lsj since the person that actually dating the chaebol woman is lee jung jae... pheewww... ;)

Yup seojinnie is from chaebol family.. i remember during Na PD called him a liar in front of grandpa soon jae... grandpa soon jae then told Na PD not to say that since his family is from the chaebol ;;)

@tannik, me too... i hope that person is wrong... if seojinnie has a gf, i don't think he will act comfortably with jiwoo.. like i said earlier, they even can smell their breath...

His publicly known relationship is with kim jeung eun.. and their breakup has shocked the netizens...

@shoyunnie @tannik thanx for the info. I think he would've been in deep doo doo with his chaebol gf already even though this is just a show but the shippers are everywhere and CJW would've been very cautious around him too to avoid any misunderstanding since it's not scripted drama. @shoyunnie I also know about his relationship with KJE. Their breakup was a shock, that's for sure!!

I think the chaebol gf of lsj that they mentioned was kim jung eun since she was from chaebol family also her family is involved with daewoo group if nor mistaken..thats why the k netizens were shocked upon their break up and reason still unknown until now

@shoyunnie Hell to the yes. There's one comment on the page that said, the LSJ on GOF we are seeing right now doesn't look like the same LSJ on Running Man. lmfaooo. I didn't see his guesting on RM tho. I guess, he really does like CJW. He wouldn't change that fast if he didn't like her. I mean, he's different when she's around lol. :D

Archived