[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

@scullaaay, i watched him as a guest on RM... he is grumpy and for the first 5 min i guess, he just sit in his hotel room... doesn't care about the mission at all... u should watch it! It's funny.. until end of the show, he just said that he doesn't like RM :D

And yes... being with Jiwoo, he is different.. i dunno since i didn't watch gof with sunny.. but all i can say is that since ep 1, he is less comopaining../grumpy...

Isn't seojinnie does not like candies? I think i saw him just accepting the candies everytime jiwoo give it to him??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shoyunnie just thinking about it makes me laugh. He really said he didn't like RM? lmfao that's hilarious. To be honest, I hated what they did to CJW on the show. It was just plain mean. I know it was for fun, but there's a fine line between being funny and being mean. But that's just me. 
RIGHT? He did say he didn't like to snack on candies, or anything. But people change. lol.

I hope they could work on a drama together soon... with lots of kissing scenes. lmao. sorry. Just thinking out loud.

@scullaaay, yep... he really said that but i'm not sure if he just joking... there is one moment he sent a text message to seunggi that he wants to finish the recording early and go for eat...

Same with you.. i don't like the part 1 where they're trying to fool jiwoo.. poor her. I just love her since whatever she do, she will work hard..

actually, i'm a person who doesn't like a movie/drama that has lots of kissing scene.. but for our lovely couple, it's exceptional :D

@shoyunnie that's hilarious lmao I guess he really didn't like it.
Yeah, I really felt bad for her. At the same time, it made me like her more because of how genuinely nice she is as a person. If I were in her shoes, I cannot say I wouldn't throw a fit. I'd never set foot on that show ever again.
lololol. High five! It would really give us butterflies in the stomach.

I watched that RM eps with Seojinie and it was hilarious! He said that he didn't like RM because he had to work hard (for the game) and he hated that. But you know, Seojinie being Seojinie, even when he said that he hated it (like TMAD) he put 500% effort in the game (especially since his fav niece came to watch the filming) and won (spoiler alert! ) the game. =))

Hello to all of you~~ I'm new to this thread~~
LSJ and CJW is so cuteeeee in many ways ^^~~~
I know Korean just a little but
I've just watched ep 4 and I love how LSJ keep asking her these simple but caring question:
- Are you scared ( of the height ) ?!
- Don't you feel cold ?
I will be back with more spazzingggg~~~

@ruizhen_derraj , y i don't see the pix that u posted?

** I knew that there was a pix of them wearing the same style of sneakers during the premiere... but i think both had the same sneakers...i mean same color and style... like i said before, jiwoo wore that when they're at the Magnificent Meteora, ep4.. while seojinnie wore it during the movie premiere...

Archived