[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you browse the internet whether on a PC or phone the way a site tracks you and what you watch is through cookies - so yes they are on your phone.  Most sites sell this information and they track every place you go, everything you look at - it's what drives those pop up ads.  If you bank using your phone you should delete any cookies before you go to a banking site and close your browser immediately after banking.   It's not foolproof but it makes it harder for a company to get your personal information, passwords etc.
I was a little disappointed in the drop in ratings.  Also apparently LSJ and CW just did a CF for a Chinese company - just saw the photos, not the CF - they remind me of a Hepburn and Tracy (a classic American movie duo from the 1930s & 40s)couple who did a lot of fun movies together (and were a couple off screen as well - there last movie together was "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner).  It would be fun to see them do a movie or Rom Com like that together.

@tshla, tq for the info... i also a bit disappointed on the slightly drop of the rating...

Hope viewers didn't blame our porter couple on the drop of the rating since what i read previously some viewers are complaining about the porter couple getting more airtime... last nite proved that the highest rating which is 10% is when the porter couple is on a 'date' :x

P/s: they're not suitable as sibling.. more like a couple... :)

Just finished watching ep1 with sub... yeay!!

Is grandpa Shin Goo wearing his grandchildren outfit? looks like he is having difficulties to breath... and even wearing the napkin... but I find it very cute and funny :D

And now i know that during their first dinner, grandpa Il Seob is trying to match our porter couple... :\">

I watched the first episode without subs and they're so cute!!!

Seo Jin is stressed out when Ji Woo bought something without caring about the price but he can't help but give in to her.

I didn't know that Choi Ji Woo is so adorable.

They finally went somewhere I know so it's really something to watch.

I can't wait to watch it again with subs.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Is in the Air as Choi Ji Woo Calls Lee Seo Jin “Cute” on “Grandpas Over Flowers”kiddy_days April 18, 2015 SOOMPILove Is in the Air as Choi Ji Woo Calls Lee Seo Jin “Cute” on “Grandpas Over Flowers”

Choi Ji Woo complimented Lee Seo Jin, calling him ‘cute,’ making viewers marvel at their adorable chemistry and wonder whether there is really something romantic between them.

On the April 17 episode of tvN‘s “Grandpas Over Flowers,” the grandpas Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Seob continue their trip to Greece with their porters Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin.

There, the porters Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin go grocery shopping for the “grandpas,” and while Choi Ji Woo worries as to whether there will be a grocery store nearby, Lee Seo Jin is confident.

Lee Seo Jin, who drove into the hotel, said, “There was one at the entrance of the village.” Choi Ji Woo is impressed with him and says, “When did you see that?” and Lee Seo Jin replies proudly, “This isn’t my first or second day.”

The two porters eventually arrive at the large grocery style, and the staff says, “You got here without problems!” At this, Choi Ji Woo replies, “Lee Seo Jin is amazing. How is he so cute?” expressing her gratitude.

choi ji woo lee seo jin 2

Source (1)

Favorite scenes were the  1) makeup/hairdrying scene 2) mentos feeding scene 3)grocery shopping cuteness 4) railing flirting scenes (how cute was it that Seojinnie kept taunting Jiwoo by pretending to lean too forward?). These two obviously like each other but for anything to happen I think they need to see each other more, NaPD instigated or otherwise. I'm glad they're doing CFs together. That's a start.

shoyunnie said: Hope viewers didn't blame our porter couple on the drop of the rating since what i read previously some viewers are complaining about the porter couple getting more airtime... last nite proved that the highest rating which is 10% is when the porter couple is on a 'date' :x

P/s: they're not suitable as sibling.. more like a couple... :)

Guest suncine445

Love the chemistry of this couple.They actually add freshness to the show. I love their interaction.She is just too cute among all the men

Archived