Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
kjmcth

[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 SAY GOODBYE TO HWIJAE- SEOEON-SEOJUN APRIL 2018

Guest greasyw

What was the name of the show before Tablo joined? Where can I find it with eng subs? I can't seem to find the show when Lee Hyun Woo was still inside. 

Guest faradie

alovenote: You are absoulutely correct. I should not have used the word flaming which is personally insulting someone. No one personally insulted me. Therefore apologies! However, most people so far seem to think that it is ok for children to be in reality shows. In my opinion, I think it has potential negative effects - loss of privacy, unhealthy environment being surrounded by cameras and the worst being unhealthy competition to be the cutest/bravest/best in singing.

Guest greasyw

What was the name of the show before Tablo joined? Where can I find it with eng subs? I can't seem to find the show when Lee Hyun Woo was still inside. 

Guest annill

@faradie Apology Accepted  :D (just kidding) Oh I see what you mean, you are so deep thinker  :x
8-}  But I still want to watch these kind of kids show -- so innocent, so cute, so much much fun!!!!!Don't you think the kids will be very happy when they rewatch themself  when they grow up? I wish I had my childhood had been filmed and stored then I can rewatch, that memory is so precise  8->  *sign*
@alovenote Thank u very much :x 

Ha, @annill I'm so glad my childhood wasn't filmed!
I think these kids are picked because they've a lot of confidence already.

• Like 1

Guest annill

Why not @tulip06 ???

greasyw said: What was the name of the show before Tablo joined? Where can I find it with eng subs? I can't seem to find the show when Lee Hyun Woo was still inside. 

• Like 1

annill said: Why not @tulip06 ???
I used to get scolded a lot.  Perhaps if there'd been a camera crew around that wouldn't have happened so much, though. :-)

• Like 1

Guest annill

tulip06 said: annill said: Why not @tulip06 ???
I used to get scolded a lot.  Perhaps if there'd been a camera crew around that wouldn't have happened so much, though. :-)

Guest aidalaa

faradie said: I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

Guest zoddguts

In case anyone missed it, here's 5 ep and 6 subbed:
Ep 5 Eng Subbed: 

Ep 6 Eng Subbed: 

rating supermen is back episode 09 131229
8.2%
(2013.12.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
9.1% (2013.12.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 1

Guest epuni

The download link for Ep. 9 doesn't work

Guest leahlyia

Does anyone know where to watch ep 7 with English subtitle? Please...

tonight  dont forget watch Happy Together with superman is back cast _KBSWORLD_

1536487_711310992221782_1585207569_n.jpg

@epuni i feel sorry for you  link already been removed... <just wait this epi on kbsworld> ...

• Like 1

Guest leahlyia

darkdragon88 said: leahlyia said: Does anyone know where to watch ep 7 with English subtitle? Please...