[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest sherrieberries

I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? 
Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

I partly agree.

Let's just see it like this, kids (all ages, no idea why you exclude the slightly older ones) should not be on TV at all, that includes variety and dramas and as idols, because of all the crazy hours. however, they will be on tv anyway, especially with famous parents.

So we might as well sit back and enjoy the show. Even if we weren't to watch them, they'd show it anyway :P

That's just the current trend.

And yes, they tend to do everything to make money. From eating pig brains on western tv to filmin dads taking care of little kids on korean tv~

:D just my two cents.

I actually like superman more than dad where are you going at the moment. Appa seemed to drag at a certain time. With superman, they just switch families at the drag moment xD

eng subbed episode 07 already available at youtube kbsworld .. i also update link  at 1st page ....

201401051713201113_1.jpg

2014010517284832507_1.jpg
201401051715552510_1.jpg
watch online : link episode 10 140105
http://www.dakchigotv.com/ent/111121

torrent episode  10 by semi_fly
Superman.Is.Back.E10.140105.HDTV.H264.540p-HC.torrent
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/60749413/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E10.140105.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.torrent
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/53372636/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E10.140105.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.torrent
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/92224815/file.html

• Like 1

I just started watching this show  after  it has episode 6 already. Mostly because my roommate kept pushing me to watch it..Man.. I really enjoyed this show.. my favorite child definitely Sarang..But my favourite appa is Lee Hwi Jae.. haha.. He's funny that's why.. Poor Tablo, he's a good dad.. I can see he's trying so hard to impressed Haru.. I wished my dad was like that when I was little :-wChu Soonghoon is definitely lucky  to have daughter like Sarang..

• Like 1

Guest shortazngirl11

I guess they are only uploading one episode now instead of two every sunday since it is getting close to the newer episodes. Enjoy watching this show. <3 I hope Tablo and Haru will film with YG or the Big Bang members one day. It will be interesting how they will all react with each other and rating will probably be a lot higher. 

i wasnt happy with the Happy Together ep...the father of the twins got most of the screen time talking about what he knew about everyone else or telling old stories of his bachelor days..Junso's father got almost no screen time and the even skipped him when they wrote down a truth about themselves...smh. That guy is already a MC why focus on him...the editing was way too bias.

• Like 1

funnyhunny07 . said: i wasnt happy with the Happy Together ep...the father of the twins got most of the screen time talking about what he knew about everyone else or telling old stories of his bachelor days..Junso's father got almost no screen time and the even skipped him when they wrote down a truth about themselves...smh. That guy is already a MC why focus on him...the editing was way too bias.

• Like 1