[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest starfish29

This is one of the reason why I love KBS because they put english subtitles to their shows and this is very helpful because we as non-Koreans can watch the show hassle-free looking for subtitles everywhere. :)

OMFG I'm so mad at these insensible adults.... Shoving their cameras into Sarang's face... Seriously?!
geez she is only a toddler, she might get frightened easily. This is a ridiculously mindless and rude thing to do. -_-

14nkXJR.jpg
W4RLgN1.jpg

Anyway, I found out Sarang appeared on TV a year ago with her parents.
yAcP8PZ.jpgnnCUtbu.jpg

I saw Kwanghee in episode 8's preview and ooh he went to visit Cho Sunghoon while he was in Japan!! (seriously is Kwanghee buddies with everyone?! lol)
xYJfous.jpg

I just found out how popular Sarang is in Korea!
Look at her official facebook fanpage , the page has 266k likes and one post could easily get 40k+ likes. There are a few posts which have 116k+ likes :-O
I really didn't know she is THAT well loved by the Korean viewers (which probably explains the airport scene...)

----

Here's Haru ^^
AxtE4Rs.jpg

• Like 1

Guest dummyblurx

may i know where u guys watch this show? because i can't find any website that got show the video either raw or eng sub T.T anyone can give the links to watch??

Guest zoddguts

Slowly bit by bit it's moving up. It may not be a big jump in ratings but it's still good news that the ratings keep on increasing, it's matter of time when it hits double digits. DWAG ratings keeps decreasing rapidly, wonder if it's because the viewers heard about the cast being replace soon, so they lost interest in watching DWAG anymore. Either way Superman is Back is taking advantage of this in getting those viewers to tune in.