[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Just watched the latest episode and from what I can gather Lee Hwi Jae and his wife did a hidden camera on Tablo but I don't think he reacted in the way that they had hoped lol. Junu would be such an awesome Oppa to have, his such a sweet kid and did I detect a bit of jealousy from Junseo ?!.

Guest paris11

This show is so adorable and makes me think back about my childhood and parents.

People have been saying that there was a pilot" episode where it was decided that there will be a full series. Does anyone know where that can be watched?

Too much cuteness from the latest episode!
Junu is such a nice oppa!! I love that imaginary loveline haha I hope they meet again when they grow up cause I'm shipping Junu with Sarang. Lol jk. It was really cute though and Junu was really patient with her. Both brothers were really patient with Sarang actually. And wth I loled so hard when that sleazy song comes up during Choo Sunghoon's scenes. He's the 8th baby in the show. Hehe. 
Another funny scene was when Haru wanted to poop and kept insisting on doing it in the pool. Gurl, oh no you didn't. Your father will be telling that story to your friends til you're 30 and your husband til eternity! Haha and he has a video copy! 

• Like 1

paris11 said: This show is so adorable and makes me think back about my childhood and parents.

People have been saying that there was a pilot" episode where it was decided that there will be a full series. Does anyone know where that can be watched?

• Like 1

summerdamsel said: Too much cuteness from the latest episode!
Junu is such a nice oppa!! I love that imaginary loveline haha I hope they meet again when they grow up cause I'm shipping Junu with Sarang. Lol jk. It was really cute though and Junu was really patient with her. Both brothers were really patient with Sarang actually. And wth I loled so hard when that sleazy song comes up during Choo Sunghoon's scenes. He's the 8th baby in the show. Hehe. 
Another funny scene was when Haru wanted to poop and kept insisting on doing it in the pool. Gurl, oh no you didn't. Your father will be telling that story to your friends til you're 30 and your husband til eternity! Haha and he has a video copy! 

• Like 1

Guest lunagal

kaylanurul said: paris11 said: This show is so adorable and makes me think back about my childhood and parents.

Guest paris11

lunagal said: kaylanurul said: paris11 said: This show is so adorable and makes me think back about my childhood and parents.

kaylanurul said:
My shipmate! Glad to find you here toooooo....

I am shipping Junu and Sarang tooo... His such a sweet big brother. I love him the moment he said that a family is like a puzzle, that it will never complete if missing a member. And I love how jelous he get thinking that his mother loves junseo more than him. Happy to find that his mother addresses his insecurity in the show and he got his assurances back that he will be loved as equally..

• Like 1

This last episode is DAEBAK!
I love seeing the JANG boys so smitten with Sarang!...i swear this kid has everybody wrapped around her little finger!
I agree @summerdamsel they are very patient with Sarang, especially Junu, he never gave up until she was comfortable to play with him! 
and who could forget all three JANG boys in Mickey Mouse headbands! and how they packed grapes for Sarang! Ahhhhh I love the Jang family so much!
Just watching Juno makes me think that his parents really did something right! I really do hope he grows up to be a fine young man!

• Like 1

Guest sakura11111

mrsrosan80 said: Omg im watching the raw eps 13.n I dont understand a bit !! But im enjoying junu-sarang-junseo scenes as well as the twins n haru n their appas..im obsessed witht this show!!! Help!!!#lol

Just watched episode 10 today.. I cried lot a while watching Jang Hyun Sung visiting his dad grave.. It's really moved me when a man cries like that.. I had my tears too when Tablo visit his dad's grave but Jang Hyun Sung made me cries a lot more.. It reminds me to my late grandfather..It's good to see that Sarang can finally enjoying her food.. So funny when she cried just because she was hungry 

• Like 1

201401121729561119_1.jpg

RAW EPISODE SUPERMAN IS BACK EPISODE 11 140112

WATCH HERE

http://www.dakchigotv.com/ent/116380

TORRENT  720p

http://dakdown.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kortv&wr_id=38266

2)

슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다.E11.140112.HDTV.XviD-WITH

TORRENT BY @semi_fly

Superman.is.Back.E11.140112.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.torrent

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/69851783/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E11.140112.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.torrent

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/18238604/file.html

Kyaa!! @kjmcth is there any fansub/softsub srt. File downloas for these? If not then I have to wait KBS World to upload it at youtube right? Huhu :(

• Like 1

eng subbed episode 11 by kbsworld  @WindyL  @lela6130 

TORRENT EPISODE 14 SUPERMAN IS BACK 140202  (KBS2TV -KOREA)
Superman.Is.Back.E14.140202.HDTV.XviD-HANrel.avi.torrent
  http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/58019059/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E14.140202.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.torrent
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/88848476/file.html
  • Like 1