[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest greasyw

What was the name of the show before Tablo joined? Where can I find it with eng subs? I can't seem to find the show when Lee Hyun Woo was still inside. 

Guest faradie

alovenote: You are absoulutely correct. I should not have used the word flaming which is personally insulting someone. No one personally insulted me. Therefore apologies! However, most people so far seem to think that it is ok for children to be in reality shows. In my opinion, I think it has potential negative effects - loss of privacy, unhealthy environment being surrounded by cameras and the worst being unhealthy competition to be the cutest/bravest/best in singing.

Guest greasyw

What was the name of the show before Tablo joined? Where can I find it with eng subs? I can't seem to find the show when Lee Hyun Woo was still inside. 

@faradie Apology Accepted  :D (just kidding) Oh I see what you mean, you are so deep thinker  :x
8-}  But I still want to watch these kind of kids show -- so innocent, so cute, so much much fun!!!!!Don't you think the kids will be very happy when they rewatch themself  when they grow up? I wish I had my childhood had been filmed and stored then I can rewatch, that memory is so precise  8->  *sign*
@alovenote Thank u very much :x 

Guest aidalaa

faradie said: I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days