[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest choovely

Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang to Take Hiatus From “The Return of Superman”

kiddy_nights October 24, 2015

choo-sung-hoon-sarang-800x450.png

Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang will take a short hiatus from “The Return of Superman” after the October 25 episode, for about two weeks. This is due to Choo Sung Hoon’s participation in the Ultimate Fighting Championship in Seoul.

Meanwhile, the theme of the October 25 episode will be “If one could exchange fear for courage,” in which the Choo family will try ziplining. It is said that while Sarang was initially excited, she was soon frozen in fear after watching her mother go down the zipline. She then refused to try it, despite her father trying to convince her.

choo-sarang3.png

Guest mingukiefan

to brighten up thread here is some my favorite images of my baby minguk

so cute one moment

CX7h8K6.jpg

so handsome the next

6earXCJ.jpg

here is throwback to one of fave moments with song appa

gN4E3Ub.jpg

Uhm Ji On Proves She Takes After Her Mother on “The Return of Superman”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/24/uhm-ji-on-proves-she-takes-after-her-mother-on-the-return-of-superman/

On the upcoming 101st episode of “The Return of Superman,” Uhm Ji Ontries her hand at riding a scooter for the first time.

The episode’s theme is “If you could turn fear into courage,” although Ji On doesn’t show much fear at all when she tries the scooter. She zooms around the park on her own, clearly enjoying herself. Ji On even surprises her own dadUhm Tae Woong with her sense of balance despite it being her first time.

Netizens noticed that her mother’s ballerina blood must run through her due to her good sense of balance.

This episode will air on October 25 at 4:50 p.m. KST. You can prepare for the new episode by catching up on episode 100 below!

• Like 2

thanks Kjmcth for the link! Love the song boys . they are really so sweet. poor daehanie - was he missing his parents when he was crying . the stern looking instructor is super sweet to carry him as well. they sure look like angels when they sleep. Minggukkie recognises his dad again - clever boy and haha his head was too big. The boys were so excited seeing their dad. Manse the free spirited, jumping on the bed.sweet manse also shows his care for hyung. wonderful! really enjoy this chapter today. Appa sik looks very handsome in the interview as well..haha boys yr daddy is very charming! 

• Like 6

i don't really understand korean language so can i ask if the commander ask the boys if they like the food and one say omma and one say appa. You can see the boys faces lit up when they recognise their dad. haha my understanding of korean language is through watching too much drama in the past. now i only follow running man and ros.

• Like 1

Indeed sounded like a battle field....

Indeed! I have been a silent reader of this forum as you can see from my number of posting. I usually looked forward to getting email updates from this forum but not anymore and thank God the updates had been kind of delayed in the last two weeks. I thought after the weekly bashing of other dads than SIK stopped, this forum will come back to its peaceful manners. I guess I'm wrong. The show is meant to entertain us, not to make us turn against each other just because we have different favorites. 

• Like 1

Indeed sounded like a battle field....

Indeed! I have been a silent reader of this forum as you can see from my number of posting. I usually looked forward to getting email updates from this forum but not anymore and thank God the updates had been kind of delayed in the last two weeks. I thought after the weekly bashing of other dads than SIK stopped, this forum will come back to its peaceful manners. I guess I'm wrong. The show is meant to entertain us, not to make us turn against each other just because we have different favorites. 

I Concur! But I also learned from this show.  It teaches us about parenting as well.

Daehan Bursts Into Tears on “The Return of Superman”

tripletssuperman1.png

Daehan seems to have caved under pressure and burst into tears on the most recent episode of “The Return of Superman.

tripletssuperman3.png

The October 25 episode is titled “Turning Fear into Courage,” which continues following along with the triplets’ army experience. Song Il Gook leaves the triplets to the drill sergeant and attempts to watch them in disguise, but totally fails as the triplets recognize him immediately.

However, despite being energetic during the drills and mealtime, Daehan wakes up after a nap and begins to cry for his dad. “I’ll sleep if I can see Daddy,” he cries, though he eventually falls asleep thanks to the drill instructor comforting him.

tripletssuperman2.png

Once the triplets fall asleep, Song Il Gook creeps into the room to check on them, smiling when he sees them sleeping soundly.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/25/daehan-bursts-into-tears-on-the-return-of-superman/

P/S: The part in the report { Daehan wakes up after a nap and begins to cry for his dad. “I’ll sleep if I can see Daddy,” he cries } is not correct, Daehan does not want to take the nap as he still wants to play.

• Like 3

I Concur! But I also learned from this show.  It teaches us about parenting as well.

Yes, that too.
My only daughter has graduated from high school this year, so the Superman kids --especially Seo-eoni and Seo-juni-- have been an outlet of our love for younger kids. Still trying to have another one or two though ;-)  

Btw apologies I don't know how to remove nested quotes. Please don't ban me? :D 

Yes, that too.
My only daughter has graduated from high school this year, so the Superman kids --especially Seo-eoni and Seo-juni-- have been an outlet of our love for younger kids. Still trying to have another one or two though ;-)  

Btw apologies I don't know how to remove nested quotes. Please don't ban me? :D 

Congrats on your daughter's graduation.  Watching Kkukkuk in TROS has been like a stress reliever and  learning experience for me at the same time.   LDG's children has started to grow on me either,  especially those 2 cute smart little girls.

1. Lee Dong Gook’s Children Are Cute Look Alikes of Cartoon Characters
    LINE it!

Lee Dong Gook’s Children Are Cute Look Alikes of Cartoon Characters

Did you ever notice that Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Daebak are almost exact look alikes of three characters from Korea’s favorite kids cartoon “Dooly the Little Dinosaur”?

On the October 25 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” their father Lee Dong Gook reveals that others often point out how his children bear striking resemblance to three beloved “Dooly” characters.

And it turns out that the similarity between his kids and the cartoon characters is pretty incredible.

This point was illustrated through cute side-by-side comparisons of Seol Ah and Ddochi, Soo Ah and Michol, and finally, Daebak and Heedong.

lee dong gook

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/25/lee-dong-gooks-children-are-cute-look-alikes-of-cartoon-characters/

• Like 3

Guest mingukiefan

Cute minguk and manse moment with Daehan hyung looking over his brothers 

K04YRU2.jpg

so sweet brothers

4uF8rOj.jpg

i hope they will stay as close as this forever and be bestest friends for always