[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

The Return of Superman’ Seo-eon and Seo-jun Play Doctor!

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=26093

[by Yoonjung Yi] Photos of Seo-eon and Seo-jun playing doctor are arousing anticipation amongst the fans of KBS2’s children reality show ‘The Return of Superman’.

In the image, the lovely twin is dressed only in diapers, and wearing toy glasses from their medical toy kit. 

Seo-jun first put a stethoscope around his bare neck and asked, “Are you feeling sick anywhere, brother?” Then, he carefully examined Seo-eon’s body and checked his heartbeat. 

Seo-eon also faithfully carried on his act by saying “Here!” and sticking out his chest for a diagnosis. 

Their father Lee Hwi-jae could not hide his excitement while watching this adorable duo mimicking a hospital scene quite well. 

Meanwhile, the next episode of ‘The Return of Suprman’ will air on October 25 at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS2)
sln0soncyy0qwmuz21wnxdiawvjqkkn4.jpg

• Like 4

hi everyone. we are getting dangerously close to having arguments again. 

The triplets get along, can't we all do the same. 

73daehanmingukmanse922.jpg

If ya'll feelin' agitated, call on the Song Triplets cleaning service! They'll clean your agitation away. 

B8xRUWxCYAAc8sr.jpg

They will come as soon as Minguk is done doing... 

tumblr_nieks4ZHrY1qdd0qzo1_500.png

• Like 18

klent I wonder why I was quoted in your post saying: hi everyone. we are getting dangerously close to having arguments again. 

I only said I agree with the saying of Daehan does the salute the best (see below photo for the details) and did not compare him with Minguk or Manse. I do not like seeing arguments and I will never put up one in this forum.

1cxivnx.jpg

• Like 2

my favorite moments of triplets taking care of each other 

B7MUg6nCMAE042l.jpg

Daehanie giving Minguk his porridge when he started crying because SIK had eaten his 

CSAv07PU8AAtv5q.jpg

Daehanie hugging Minguk after he got scolded by the teacher

CSAUTt2UYAElvqJ.jpg

Mingukie soothing Manse and giving him his snack(!) when he was scared of being separated from his brothers and parents 

and many others... but there is not need to show those because we know how much these three love each other 

• Like 13

Guest choovely

Happy 4th birthday to our dearest Sarang-chan! Saengil chukahamnida! Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu! 

생일 축하합니다 !  おたんじょうびおめでとうございます! 

We love you very much. Stay cute and choovely~~~

12135229_173645312979370_927500524_n.jpg

klent I wonder why I was quoted in your post saying: hi everyone. we are getting dangerously close to having arguments again. 

I only said I agree with the saying of Daehan does the salute the best (see below photo for the details) and did not compare him with Minguk or Manse. I do not like seeing arguments and I will never put up one in this forum.

i was going to quote you about Daehana's Salute Gif but for some reason, Soompit erased it or maybe it is my own stupidity hahahah. 

1cxivnx.jpg

I was going to say that it is a pretty good salute and it is very much like Daehan, always attentive and follows his Appa well. I do agree that he salutes the best of the three. It's not perfect but it's pretty close. Proper salute:

- don't show your palm

- the tip of your middle finger should be at the tip of your eyebrow

- arms should be straight that your lower body and lower part of biceps form a 45 degree angle

- body should be straight

- should look forward unless marching

- feet together

- don't move

- other arm should rest comfortably

that's the proper and actual military salute. Daehan is close.

i am sure that Minguk and Manse will learn it, probably in the next episode. all three are fast learners.  saluting is  not rocket science. it's just that Daehan is naturally an FM guy. LOL 

Edited by klent
  • Like 2

:lol::lol::lol:

zLl2faF.png
Before the army, they were sailors.
Can always count on his expressions. Cute!

gonna miss this baby
tumblr_nju6ndjqll1qdxrpuo3_250.gif

Edited by leix_

i  justt  saw  subbed  ep  100  and  i  must  say  the  triplets  are  really  mature  for  their  age.  their  parents  has  done  a  great  job  raising  them.    the  twins  seol ah  and  su-ah  never  fails  to  crack  me  up,  they're  really  not  that  pretty  but  they    cute.  they  can  communicate  well  and  coordinated  with  their  fingers  and  hands(their  use  of  chopsticks  at  their  age).  isn't a  bmw  automatic toy  car  a  bit  too  much  a  gift  for  daebak,  he  is  only  9  months  old.

as  for  sarang's  behaviior  on  the  dinner  table,  it's  a  good thing  the t eacher  corrected  her.  it  is similar  to  the  huge  tantrum  displayed  by  ji ohn  llast  week  though  on a  smaller  scale. children  sometimes  lack  focus  when  eating  their  meals.  what  i  am  impressed with  the  kids  on  return  of  superman  is  the  absence  of  ipad,  and  other  gadgets during  the  show(though  we  don't  know  what  they  do  when  not filming).  as  shown  last  week,   ji  ohn's  parents  decided  to  see a  doctor when  they  couldn't  curb  her  playing  with  her  cellphone  while  eating.  sometimes,  ipads  and other  gadgets seem  to  be  theier  nannies.

speaking  of  ji  ohn  while  i  feel s ad  she  is  leaving  the  show  i  think  this  is  best  for  her.  she and  her  parents  has to  work  on  some  issues  so  she  can  grow  up  to be  more well  adjusted.    right  now,  her  parents  are  making  an  effort  for  her  to  be aorund  her  peers  to  improve  her  social  skills.  i  also  think  that  the  timing  of  her  entry  to 'return  of  superman'  was  not  right,  she  should  have  entered  it  at  this  point  when  she  can  talk  rather  than  the  time  she  entered  it.  now  she  is more  interesting  and  enjoyable now  unlike  when  she  entered  the  show..  because  like  it  or  not,'return  of  superman  ' is  more  for  fun,  enjoyment,  light  moments  which  can  make  you  smile  etc. and  that  display  of  tantrum  last  week  is  very  disturbing.

• Like 2

Minguk Gives Adorable Response When Told He’ll Have to Join the Military On “The Return of Superman”

Minguk Gives Adorable Response When Told He’ll Have to Join the Military On “The Return of Superman”

On a recent episode of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook and the triplets pay a visit the base exchange (a supermarket or convenience store for service members and their families that is generally tax-free).

During their visit, the other soldiers surprise Song Il Gook by making delicious concoctions out of snacks commonly found at the exchange. Song Il Gook is particularly impressed by a cupcake made out of rice biscuits, milk, and hot cocoa powder, saying that it really does have a bread-like consistency.

songilgooksoldier

In the midst of this, Minguk suddenly asks the soldiers why they joined the army, catching many of them off guard. One of the soldiers asks, “You will have to become a soldier one day too, right?”

Min Guk adorably replies, “But I’ve already become a soldier,” implying that he wonders why he should have to serve his duty twice. His response causes laughter all around.

(Very very proud of my Kkukuk!!! Love you always to the moon and back!!!)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/23/minguk-gives-adorable-response-when-told-hell-have-to-join-the-military-on-the-return-of-superman/

Song Triplets Frustrate Scary Drill Sergeant on “The Return of Superman”

1445643007826_99_20151024083103.jpg

KBS2’s “The Return of Superman” will broadcast a new episode called “Turning Fear Into Courage.” In this episode, the Song triplets’ army experience will be continued.

In the last episode, the Song triplets started army training with a very strict drill sergeant. During the upcoming episode, the triplets continue experiencing tough training as they were not familiar with all the army rules and cannot understand what the sergeant is saying.

When the sergeant gives Daehan an order, he doesn’t understand and just stares back at the sergeant, confused. Daehan, however, is not alone in facing the stern charisma of the drill sergeant. Manse shows tears when the drill sergeant told him off for playing with the dirt on the ground. To top it off, Minguk causes a lot of frustration for the drill sergeant as he continued to salute with his left hand despite being helped and taught to salute with the right hand.

While being taught different army movements, the triplets put the sergeant in a tight spot when they move in wrong directions and misunderstand the rules.

Will the triplets be able to finish army training successfully? Watch the upcoming episode on October 25 at 4:50 p.m. KST to find out!

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/23/song-triplets-frustrate-scary-drill-sergeant-on-the-return-of-superman/

Edited by adelinetew
  • Like 8

Guest MauiKawaii

Darling Manse

tumblr_nc2j5guDnD1qmcq3wo2_250.gif

After watching the entire military show, I see now that Manse started crying when the soldier was taking toys/candy from the girls I think he really is kindhearted and sensitive and it was bothering him to see the harshness toward the other kids. I was also very proud of him that he spoke back to the soldier in a clear and loud voice (even through the tears).

I agree with lauren2b2 about the lack of gadgets - at least in the case of the triplets. I haven't noticed a TV in their house or at least in the rooms they show and they don't really even have that many toys around. I am impressed with the parents of them that they are not showering them with objects and material things.

Edited by MauiKawaii

Twins' Mom Instagram Update:

Translation: Eating pizza in the world most "proud" (seating) position, Lee Seo eon. So shocking when I saw whose son it was. 

Translation: Maintaining his usual self today too, Lee Seojun

Translation: I was worried that they will perhaps be bored

Credits: Moonjungwon instagram

I love all the triplets but like everybody else, I can't help to have a bias among them and Minguk is the one. The main reason why Minguk is my bias, because I love the interaction between him and his brothers. I've said it here before that for me, Minguk is like a bridge between Daehan and Manse. Daehan Manse.... even the names sounded incomplete compared to Daehan Minguk Manse :)

They shine the most when they are together.

tumblr_noil2sXjaz1qdxrpuo4_250.gif tumblr_nsih9iG4791tmjt2ko8_250.gif

gifs cr; song-minguk & heartou    

• Like 15

Guest AZJ1119

Manse Is Popular With the Ladies And He Absolutely Knows It

What makes the situation rather hilarious is Manse’s (lack of) reaction to his popularity among the ladies. He acts all cool and confident as if he the results come as no surprise to him, and this immediately makes the fathers burst into genuine laughter.

I cracked up so much like SIK with his expression after he was chosen. He was so adorable I wanted to throw him up in the air. Haha
Manse can be the most quiet in the episode but a single move or a statement from him makes up for his silence.
Girls just can't resist Manse. They may like cute and adorable Minguk or silent Daehan for sometime but Manse really has that charm. I can see it. :sweatingbullets:

This is a pretty long scratch... :mellow:

I think Minguk is leaning towards becoming a lefty. All 3 of them uses both hands when doing things even before but still couldn't conclude since it can still go either way since they're still young. However, lately he's been using his left hand more like raising it first. :)

I loved the part when he answered for Daehan about the dinosaur when DH was confused and then took care of Manse when he cried. Then comes his sad face when his snacks were collected. Too cute and funny.

@ leix, if Minguk becomes a lefty, and I think Daehan & Manse, too, have the same tendency, although not as often as Minguk, they may be the first triplets to be included on the list of famous left handed personalities in the likes of Bill Gates, Prince William, US Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Truman ; celebrities like Oprah, Paul McCartney, Julia Roberts, Park Shin Hye; artists like DaVinci, Rembrandt, VanGogh, etc.