[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Firstly, my thoughts on the show today. Who else felt the heart wrenching pain that Lee Hwi Jae must have felt when he watched the doctor drew blood from his twins! I have never seen them cry so badly before :tears::tears::tears: Plus those pleas from Seoeon and Seojun...At their age, it is hard to find a vein big enough to draw that much blood and the location in which the blood was drawn is very painful! But I am glad that they are both fine and healthy, and is developing well! :D:D:D

ahhh... thats why they crying so bad, first i wonder why inject the needle in the hand instead in the arm like others, watching them from the first episode makes me think them as my own nephew hahaha and when they learn how to speak makes me join them learn and now know little bit korean words, like how dogie sound? mong mong ~ isnt that cuteee, when i always think my next door's dogie is guk guk not mong mong tho ahahahhaha, hope they will grow happly and healthily, and become really handsome man like their uncle *ups just kidding hehehehhehehe

ahhh... thats why they crying so bad, first i wonder why inject the needle in the hand instead in the arm like others, watching them from the first episode makes me think them as my own nephew hahaha and when they learn how to speak makes me join them learn and now know little bit korean words, like how dogie sound? mong mong ~ isnt that cuteee, when i always think my next door's dogie is guk guk not mong mong tho ahahahhaha, hope they will grow happly and healthily, and become really handsome man like their uncle *ups just kidding hehehehhehehe

Their mother was diagnose with hepatitis B during their pregnancy and it is possible to pass it on to children during delivery. That's why they are drawing blood to test if Seoeon and Seojun are positive for the virus. If they do, then they will need to get shots to prevent an infection. Their mother were crying because she felt sorry towards the twins, worrying that she might have pass on the virus to them plus she couldn't breastfeed them because of the infection too. This kind of explain why when the twins were babies, we keep seeing them being fed with pre-packaged formula!  

I watched them from the start too and I agree, is like we are learning Korean together with the kids! And i have to agree their uncle is a quite the looker ;)

I came here after watching today's episode thinking someone definitely already giffed this hilarious moment! but i didn't see it.
Screenshot (39)
Just seeing his cry of frustration like "im tired of this big ol head of mine!" I was not prepared for that reaction. i died.

Song daddy was looking extra spiffy/handsome today. god he looks good in a suit!
Screenshot (42)

Edited by Tripletsdaebak
  • Like 10

the part i love the most in this episode was when SIK tried to put on a disguise and hide from his kids while working in the kitchen and mingguk recognizing him with just one look i love the triplets and their love for their dad they were so happy to see him 

i know its mean but i like watching the kids get their shots its just so cute i feel sad for them and remember all the shots i have to do it doesnt feel like much when you're older but that was their first taste of real physical pain 

• Like 3

ZjvCgJN.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY 151025 (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)

13.2 % (닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 151018

12.9% (닐슨코리아 제공)

==================

2) mbc sunday night (mask king + real men ) 

12.8% (닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

12.7% (닐슨코리아 제공)

=================

3) sbs good sunday (take care of dad + rm)

6.5%

last week 

6.4%

======

• Like 4

SINGLE RATING KBS THE RETURN OF  SUPERMAN EPI 101 151025 

14.0% 151025 

LAST WEEK 

13.4% 151018 

====================

2) MBC  MASK KING 

13.0% 

LAST WEEK 151018

13.0% 

------------------------

3) SBS  TAKE CARE OF DAD (KPOPSTAR WILL BACK )

3.7 % 151025 

LAST WEEK 

3.3 % 151018

• Like 6

Guest mingukiefan

the boys were so cute when they recognized their appa in the cafeteria :)

minguk fanning his appa when they found out it was him inside the mascot and he was very sweaty... and manse following him in fanning, so so so sweet and cute. minguk got bit teary eyed too there! and then he wiped his tears and hugged his appa. so sweet!!!

Firstly, my thoughts on the show today. Who else felt the heart wrenching pain that Lee Hwi Jae must have felt when he watched the doctor drew blood from his twins! I have never seen them cry so badly before :tears::tears::tears: Plus those pleas from Seoeon and Seojun...At their age, it is hard to find a vein big enough to draw that much blood and the location in which the blood was drawn is very painful! But I am glad that they are both fine and healthy, and is developing well! :D:D:D

I felt that too. It was worst then the 1st episode when they were less than a year old and went for an eye exam because this time as they were crying they were also screaming NO NO NO, back then they were only crying. It was heart wrenching to see Seojun's whole body shake like that when his blood was being drawn. 

I sometimes miss baby Seojun and his pudgy baby fat, but with each new episode he is growing more handsome and looking more like his uncle (mom's brother), also his cheeky personality is showing more with his speech development. 

• Like 1

Choo Sung-hoon, Choo Sa-rang to temporarily depart from ‘Superman’

Korean-Japanese martial artist Choo Sung-hoon and daughter Choo Sa-rang will temporarily depart from KBS‘ child-rearing show “Superman Is Back” for two weeks, according to the latest episode Sunday. 

Child starlet Choo Sa-rang had a promotion evaluation in taekwondo to advance to the yellow belt, or second, level. After she passed the test, Choo‘s family, including wife Yano Shiho, went on to zoom down a zip line. 

At the end of the broadcast, Choo Sung-hoon revealed the reason for his temporary withdrawal, saying, “I have been preparing for the upcoming Ultimate Fighting Championship. Since it will be the first time to be held in Korea in November, I need to focus on my training not to disappoint people.”

For the next two weeks, only the original four families will be featured on the show.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510261144126965433_2

• Like 2

Song Il Gook Signs on With C-JeS Entertainment

Song Il Gook Signs on With C-JeS Entertainment

As of October 26, Song Il Gook will be joining the C-JeS Entertainment family!

According to a statement from C-JeS, the actor will be focusing more on films and dramas than variety broadcasts from here on out. “We will stop at nothing to support Song Il Gook’s wishes to work on other various projects, as well.”

Song Il Gook made his acting debut in the 1998 MBC drama “Advocate” and has gone on to star in other major dramas, including “Jumong,” “A Man Called God,” and “The Kingdom of the Winds.” Recently, of course, he’s received a lot of love alongside his triplets DaehanMinguk, and Manse on the KBS2 TVvariety show “The Return of Superman.”

Meanwhile, C-JeS Entertainment houses many actors, including Choi Min Sik,Hwang Jung Eum, and Kang Hye Jung. Perhaps most notably, they are also the agency behind JYJ and solo artist Gummy.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/26/song-il-gook-signs-on-with-c-jes-entertainment/

omo omo omo, what does C-JeS mean by that statement? Song appa only has 1 variety show and that's RoS? :crazy: *crisis mode ON* :crazy:

• Like 4

Glad to see your post again @zuizui!

We miss you a lot here. :)

Thanks Chellsee, you're so sweet to send little cutie Daehanie welcome me back. :D 

The army triplets episode is so fun to watch. I especially love the commander. In the preview, he looks so serious and I feel the kids are afraid of talking to him. But it turns out he's so sweet and take good care of them. 

They look so cute in the military uniforms and coincidently their new undercut hair style really suit for army.

Air Force, Navy or Infantry.

tumblr_nwtsw2IA2k1tmjt2ko2_500.gif

tumblr_nwtsw2IA2k1tmjt2ko3_500.gif

My most favourite triplets uniform is definitely the air force. Those shades :D 

tumblr_nwtsw2IA2k1tmjt2ko1_500.gif

Edited by zuizui
  • Like 4

It would be heartbreaking if one day Appa SIK will decide to leave TROS . But we all know it will happen specially that the kids are growing up . They need to go to school and they need to focus on it . When that time comes , all we need is to support such decision . We only want what's good for our beloved Daehan , Minguk and Manse , right ? :wub:

• Like 4

Guest ManseCutie

The last couple days of visiting this forum have been really upsetting for me. My sincere apology to anyone who was ever offended by anything I wrote. Even though in my heart, I know I have never posted or intended to post anything that would be hurtful to anyone, I now realize words and even posting of pics, can have different meaning to different people, and if people are posting that they are offended by my posts, than I have to accept it. I hope people believe I don't have any ill feelings towards any triplets. In truth, I think if you love one, you must love all three as they are brothers, triplets, and they love each other so very much.

11249778_1685718578326121_1718178652_n.j