[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

thoroughly enjoy the triplets segment ! thanks for sending the link :) Mingukkie is so cute when he said appaji. He is such a smart boy and appa couldn't fool him around, the dino did though. I think daehanie is such a handsome boy ! Manse ah... he is so cute hiding behind the vj. lovely boys and i think dad lost some weight as well !

• Like 6

Hahaha OMG the triplets had me laughing so hard during this episode! :P Their mental breakdown when they saw the dino, the horror restaurant part, Manse and the VJ... 2/3 of the triplets singing wih the band (singer was cute, like seriously) , just aaaaaw!

I had so much fun with this episode.

Minguk's cute reaction with real Dino made me laugh really loud!

Credit as shown.

11139404_1635088853406404_71701776055605

12003002_1635088860073070_20992155007386

11999009_1635088916739731_23583052811974

11057864_1635088950073061_70688378906531

So sad that Daehan needs to wear glasses.

12003404_1635087780073178_21306117385382

• Like 7

What! KBS knows how to create cliffhangers now!!! I want to see what Samdoongs bought from the food cart with their 5,000 won!! Manse and sujebi moment was win!! And appa surely cannot hide from getting noticed! Minguk was so straightforward with that! So funny! Daehan actually looks studious in those glasses! But from what I heard, the earlier you get your vision corrected, it will get better...so glasses or not, he is the ever reliable Daehan-hyung! <3

• Like 7

Today's epi is full of emotions.

pain... I cried when i saw the pain in Song appa's expression when he was told that daehan had to wear glasses to save his eyesight. At such age, to put on glasses is rare. I recognised his pain, and when he called his wife, the sudden choked expression by his wife, "now? Already?". I teared... Really upsetting for parents.

Laugh... The dino experience again. The fact tha the walking dino came out again was, imo, trying to help the triplets overcome their fears. But with the fact that the dinos they learnt from books eat meat and animals, there is no way young kids could not not fear the creature. I love how they all dashed into the dad... How manse rushed to the nearest vj for help... Innocent and true reflection of kids who are seriously in fear...

Sarang ran till her undies fall... Thats too hilarious for me too... Luckily snsd were quick to catch her and helped her dressed up soon after... Shiho's jap style korean is equally hilarious... No matte how many times she repeat... No one could undestand... But thats what makes her lovely and attractive... 

Amazed... I was amazed that jion was such a brave girl... Sh wasnt afraid of the long haired dad... She was fast and quick to tell ohm appa to remove remove remove... Intelligent girl... But noticed that ohm appa is back to the usual... Talk and talk but not letting jion talk and express herself again... Hope he will remember wat the therapists taught him awhile back...

twins todays nothing special... Just the part where seooen 'to feed or not to feed' prank on seojun... 

Frustrated... I wished the fathers can stop asking if their kids like appa or omma... 

Hope the subs are out soon... I could only catch and understand abt 3/4 of the show... 

Today 's epi.... Daebak...gah~~~~~~~~~~ (Mimic lee dong gook's way of calling his baby son... )

• Like 9

Song Il Kook Is Heavy-Hearted and Blames Himself for Daehan’s Weak Eyesight

Song Il Gook Is Heavy-Hearted and Blames Himself for Daehan’s Weak Eyesight

On the September 13 episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook and the triplets visit an eye doctor and receive some troubled news.

When it’s Daehan‘s turn to get a check-up, Song Il Kook informs the doctor, “Daehan keeps blinking excessively these days, I think it’s because he can’t see well.” It turns out that Daehan does blink a lot when he’s watching TV.

song il gook daehan superman returns

After the doctor check him, he says that Daehan has weak eyesight and has to wear glasses for the rest of his life. Hearing those words, Song Il Kook says, “But he’s so young,” and looks hurt.

superman returns song il gook1

Letting out a big sigh, Song Il Kook comes home and calls his wife, telling her, “I gave him a bad trait and I feel so sorry,” and thinks that Daehan’s weak eyesight is his fault.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/13/song-il-gook-is-heavyhearted-and-blames-himself-for-daehans-weak-eyesight/

• Like 4

Although I think it's normal to wear glasses but hearing this new I feel sad.  

Daehanie, these glasses will help you to see better, they helps you to put less strain on your eyes, and better yet they make you look as the prettiest prince on the planet. so be happy Daehanie, you'll get used to it.  Daehanie Fighting!  Saranghe!  :wub::wub: 

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 2

Although we knew about Daehan’s condition beforehand, today’s episode was still saddening. Having bad eyesight is a common thing but the fact the he has to wear glasses at age of three is quite upsetting. Song Il Gook is such a great parent. I wish he wouldn’t blame himself as much.

COyp_CkUwAAwWSp.jpg

Poor Daehanie. I hope he will get used to them soon. 

• Like 7

Although we knew about Daehan’s condition beforehand, today’s episode was still saddening. Having bad eyesight is a common thing but the fact the he has to wear glasses at age of three is quite upsetting. Song Il Gook is such a great parent. I wish he wouldn’t blame himself as much.

Poor Daehanie. I hope he will get used to them soon. 

Although I think it's normal to wear glasses but hearing this new I feel sad.  

I can't get over the feeing that I am so worried about Daehan's case. How I wish I could actually hold him and tell him that he's so precious. That everything's going to be okay and he'll be fine.

I can't imagine how daddy SIK and wifey's feeling the moment they knew it.  :sweatingbullets:

Daehan, you are loved!

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 4

OMG....  after reading all your posts... I feel so confused ....on who's to hug.. Appa or Daehannie...  

Appa, please don not blame yourself... puk puk puk.. You have been and will always be the best Appa that we're looking up to. Please know that you have given us a lot of valuable lessons on how to be a good parent. And we've learned a lot from you. You're our forever teacher!

Daehannaa, in hopes to ease your pain, let Noona tell you that you look so freakin' handsome with those glasses. I feel so sad reading the words "..rest of his life".

But who knows? He's just 3 right now. And researches are continuously being done by scholars and professors and doctors around the world. Just maybe, in a few years, the world can successfully develop new methods to overcome bad sights without glasses or contacts or surgery. Maybe. We must not lose hopes. 

• Like 5

i never noticed that daehan blinked a lot but now that I am informed that he does that I notice that when he went to touch the dinosaur that was on the floor he wasn''t wearing his glasses and he kept blinking 

It was so funny when SIG tried to scare the triplets and they knew it was him right from the start I love Song appa and the triplets 

• Like 5

http://33.media.tumblr.com/65eb2238a2e1238912c7611775b45d9b/tumblr_nubrnuQzJp1qdxrpuo6_250.gif

tumblr_nubrnuQzJp1qdxrpuo1_250.gif

tumblr_nubrnuQzJp1qdxrpuo3_250.giftumblr_nubrnuQzJp1qdxrpuo5_250.gif

tumblr_nubrnuQzJp1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

The triplets' love and hate relationship with the dinosaur remind me of the Jurassic movies. The kids love tiano but no one wants to get close to "real" one. I guess once they start understanding that dinosaur extincted then maybe they will not be fooled by their dad again but for now their expressions are so cute.

I bet when they grow older they will laugh at their innocent. I wonder if they watched jurassic park series yet?

How is it that the triplets get cuter and more lovable each episode? Also SIK looks like hes ready for his new drama and the vocal singer at the park was very handsome keke

Minguk is so smart- he can really be a detective- he recognized his dad immediately- so cute

also felt bad for the VJ- manse ahhh lol

12019841_1686008714963274_27480098251470

Edited by tripletsfan01
pic
  • Like 11

Guest ManseCutie

Thanks for the uploads cagalli55!

Awww, the way Manse runs to the cameraman but he still made sure he is holding his lollypop - and he is so affectionate, kissing the human statues in white.

Daehanie was the bravest as he touched the dinosaur first after Dad pushed it down.

I think the square glasses looked best on Daehan but maybe he liked the round ones because Harry Potter wears those.

Dad shouldn't blame himself for Daehan's vision but I understand why he would be upset. It's good that Minguk has almost perfect vision and I guess Manse is sill doing okay though he has astigmatism (according to an earlier episode.)

11998970_1632002227059336_91948010900094

Edited by ManseCutie
added pic

also felt bad for the VJ- manse ahhh lol

That VJ is with them since their first episode no wonder they are very close. I like how he didn’t try to push Manse away when he grabbed him near his crotch. It must have been quite uncomfortable. Instead, he reached out for his hand to comfort him. 

• Like 7

Chu Sarang Is Shy but Excited to Meet Girls’ Generation Again on “Superman Returns” 

Chu Sarang Is Shy but Excited to Meet Girls’ Generation Again on “Superman Returns”

Chu Sung Hoon‘s adorable daughter Saranghad a reunion with the Girls’ Generationmembers.

On the September 13 broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s “Superman Returns,” Chu Sung Hoon takes Sarang to see the Girls’ Generation members during their stay in Korea.

Chu Sung Hoon relays, “After meeting Girls’ Generation, Sarang kept talking about them and kept asking where they were.”

chu sarang girls' generation 2

Upon seeing the Girls’ Generation members in their practice room, Sarang is shy but she is all smiles as she guesses the names of the members and continues to show her interest in interacting with the members.

The Girls’ Generation members are equally as enchanted, saying “So cute!” over and over.

chu sarang girls' generation 1

• Like 3

i never noticed that daehan blinked a lot but now that I am informed that he does that I notice that when he went to touch the dinosaur that was on the floor he wasn''t wearing his glasses and he kept blinking 

It was so funny when SIG tried to scare the triplets and they knew it was him right from the start I love Song appa and the triplets 

Although we seen photo of Daehanie wearing glasses but it is disheartening hearing the result of his eye exam.I thought I had prep myself for the time when they're going to air Daehanie with glass since he had been blinking a lot on the previous episode visiting the cow farm. I had my fair share of experience in myself and nephews that when seeing Daehanie blinking nonstop was a sign of bad eyesight and was waiting.

But boy it is so sad and ddisheartening to have to hear the result of his exam, to have to wear glass at such a young age. It was a hard truth for SIK and so sad that he blame himself especially hearing about his bad eyesight on his previous exam and that it could be pass down to his son which is now coming truly and much sooner than expected. 

But please have courage and don't be to hard on yourself. You are their guide to the life they will embark on as they continue to grow. Be strong and continue to shower them with your unconditional love and all will be fine. Hwaiting!

• Like 3