[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Daehanie really loves animal..

Yup it was totally funny when Deahanie was offering his milk to the cow .... he's being so sincere about it too hoping the cow will drink his milk hihi. What an innocence boy .... too cute. Can't wait to see next week when they meet those moving dinosaurs again. The preview was so funny... hoping someone can screencap that preview too.

I also totally love Sarang and  the twins interaction with each other in this episode too. She really is a good sister and really comfortable with LHJ appa. She was usually shy/reserved with others when they first meet her but with the twins and their appa she just played with them straight away. Sarang was pretty good in bowling too....at least better than me hihi.. :D

• Like 5

Yup it was totally funny when Deahanie was offering his milk to the cow .... he's being so sincere about it too hoping the cow will drink his milk hihi. What an innocence boy .... too cute. Can't wait to see next week when they meet those moving dinosaurs again. The preview was so funny... hoping someone can screencap that preview too.

Here is the GIF of ROS episode 95 preview on the triplets' part, enjoy!

vrLeDJT.gif

• Like 8

Time really flies i can still remember all the chidren being younger and smaller an now they are growing up so quickly. I also miss junu and junseo and haru.. Sarang is so pretty and was really good with smaller kids ie with triplets and twins. Triplets were cute and adorable as always. Twins were so cheeky and funny. Ji on is tall and pretty like her mother.. And i love seola, sua and daebak.. Im so glad all of them are happy and healthy.. Cant wait for nxt ep!

Edited by Matilda_Anne
  • Like 4

Guest ManseCutie

Daehanie in ROS episode 94:

Hidden Content

Love all the gifs @adelinetew. Thanks for sharing! :wub:

And this one's my favorite, Daehan is so happy doing the belly dancing... Go baby! 

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images

Yes, really nice seeing Daehan having fun like this. So cute.

hahaha...yes, and the way he gives the milk to the cow by the bottle without appa's hand is really brave for his age. and i surprised that he loved the bellydance. because he looked so bored when they were in tap dance..

the gifts was soo funny. Triplet was all smiling and happy untill the dinosaurus moving and they starting running around everywhere.

• Like 3

Here is the GIF of ROS episode 95 preview on the triplets' part, enjoy!

Daehanie definitely loves animal and water. He's loves outdoor and definitely takes after his dad. From observing, you can see from time to time that his brother usually wait for him to do something first before they do it. Definitely lead the siblings as the hyung.

And OMG, the walking dinosaurs is coming back! I can't wait for the next episode to see the triplets and the dinosaurs...seem like they be afraid of that walking dino...can SIK put the crown and sword on the boys so they can attack the dino. LOL! Prince Daehan, Minguk, Manse to the rescue hehehe! 

And lastly, I definitely agree with everyone. Can we stop with the negative critique of the dad (especially in due that they're not meeting the ideal parenting that should be)? Last time was CSH, now its LHJ. And honestly I was confused on reading the critique because LHJ had ask that question a couple time before throughout Superman. Maybe I am not understanding given that I had friends who asks like what LHJ ask before. 

But anywho..............................

Let's be mindful and bring back the positive vibes of this forums and enjoy the shows for what it is... children bonding and growing with their father as they learn the way of parenting. Parent is never a step 1-2-3, it is trial and error. There is no rule book or guide to perfect parenting because perfect parenting does not exist. We should just enjoy the show as we watch these kids grow. This shows helps the dad and even audience father to bond and communicate with their kids and not just focus only at being the breadwinner that they forget to spend time with their children growing up. Time is one thing we can never turn back on. I think this shows really gives viewers a look into these non-perfect dad and many dads can relate to it because many dads are clumsy with their kids and it helps them give appreciation to their wives in seeing that raising kids is not an easy task.

Side note: I am crossing my finger that I at least if not meet, have at least a tiny glimpse of these children when I go visit Korea...I went last year hoping to at least get a glimpse of the triplets but was a fail ... I mean I made up to meet Joo won but still NO TRIPLETS! So hopefully I can at least catch a glimpse of these triplet on my next visit! One can wish, right? Hahaha! I sound like a noona stalker! :P Any idea how would be appreciated!

Edited by Lyna
  • Like 3