[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

The airtime fro triplets is getting less, or is it just me? 

Yeah, their segment is significantly shorter nowadays but it’s still the longest one. I guess we were too spoiled by the 30-minute segment they used to get that it seems too short now. 

• Like 7

today's ep was very cute. Minguk really has a talent for singing lol. does SIK lost weight? he looks somewhat fit now hehe.

One thing about today is I thought Lee Hwi Jae was kind of rude to ask sarang if their parents fight a lots? well you dont ask those kind of questions especially when they are being film what does he expect from the answer. No one ask him about these sensitive questions, he should be more considerate. He asked people this similar question before on superman too, sigh.

Also I dont get his "magic" activities too dangerous for little kids. Kids like to copy adults what if they do this when he is not around. he should reevaluate his teaching method especially on television, just my own opinion you dont have to agree.

Plus he needs to teach the twin not grabbing and stealing people stuff. They made sarang cried but no punishment, they are old enough to know what wrong and right. I really cant believe LHJ parenting.

I believe each parents have different methods when dealing with their children. Maybe hwijae is slowly teaching the twins about manners. I really wish we all can enjoy the show without critisizing too much. All the fathers in the show are human too lets show them some compassion and cut them some slack. They are not perfect and there are times when they may say or do something wrong.  If it wasnt for the fathers there will be no children and no show for us to enjoy. Lets stop being so hypercritical bout the fathers ie hwijae, csh, sik, ldg and utw. Lets Focus on their efforts and love. 

• Like 4

today's ep was very cute. Minguk really has a talent for singing lol. does SIK lost weight? he looks somewhat fit now hehe.

One thing about today is I thought Lee Hwi Jae was kind of rude to ask sarang if their parents fight a lots? well you dont ask those kind of questions especially when they are being film what does he expect from the answer. No one ask him about these sensitive questions, he should be more considerate. He asked people this similar question before on superman too, sigh.

Also I dont get his "magic" activities too dangerous for little kids. Kids like to copy adults what if they do this when he is not around. he should reevaluate his teaching method especially on television, just my own opinion you dont have to agree.

Plus he needs to teach the twin not grabbing and stealing people stuff. They made sarang cried but no punishment, they are old enough to know what wrong and right. I really cant believe LHJ parenting.

I believe each parents have different methods when dealing with their children. Maybe hwijae is slowly teaching the twins about manners. I really wish we all can enjoy the show without critisizing too much. All the fathers in the show are human too lets show them some compassion and cut them some slack. They are not perfect and there are times when they may say or do something wrong.  If it wasnt for the fathers there will be no children and no show for us to enjoy. Lets stop being so hypercritical bout the fathers ie hwijae, csh, sik, ldg and utw. Lets Focus on their efforts and love. 

It is just my personal opinion it is not like I say these without any thoughts. He is on tv and people all over watch this so I just hope he sets a good example for viewers. He has been on the show for more than 2 years I think it is about time he knows what his flaws are. If he can embarass others by asking them sensitive questions then I too have a right to state my own opinion. We watch the show not only for entertainment but also educational. You cannot watch something without having a thought across your mind and I just only simply doing that.

We are  not asking anyone to be perfect. no one is perfect, we just ask them to improve even if baby steps. at the twin/triplet birthday party the twin stole foods/books etc... but LHJ did not do anything and what 6 months later we see the same yet no improvement. We see that whenever the twins with other kids they fight for stuff let it be toys or foods- you see that whenever the twin and the triplet together there will be a segment where the triplet fight among themselves or with the twin etc... I just think that it is not a good mentality since they will start school soon they need to know their place and respect other people stuff.

• Like 3

Today ep was good.

I'm really enjoying the new family. I think Lee Dong Gook should hide the baby bottle better. Seol Ah seems to really have a problem with the bottle. I think she is aware is not right to drink from it since she hides or wait for when dad is not around to drink the baby bottle. Anyway I'm surprised how advance both younger set of twins are. They can communicate, feed themselves and use the chop sticks. 

Sarang & the twins are so funny together. I think CSH should really give her a younger sibling. She looks like she'll be a great big sister the way she took care of and played with the twins. Seojun's language skills is definitely getting better with each episode. It's so surprising to see that he was just babbling earlier this year but can now speak in broken sentences.  

The triplets were so cute in their belly dancing lesson. Minguk should really consider being a entertainer when he gets older. He seems to love it. So funny when he and that girl in the red outfit in his dance class were fighting for the camera.

I think UTW should do what LHW did and bring Jion to more learning or play centers. That way she gets to interact with more kids. It does seem true what others have said. She seems to interact with other children she meets like her pet dog (patting and kissing them). She did have fun with the twins especially Seoeon and he seems to like her. Maybe Jion and the twins should have another get together. 

I would also like to see another Triplets & Twins get together now that the twins can talk more. I'm surprised no one has mention this, but Minguk seems to be a fan of Seojun. In the episode where the triplets visited the twins home to celebrate their b-day together Minguk got excited when he saw Seojun on the phone when both of the dads were video chatting, only wanted to sing "Happy Birthday" to Seojunie and originally asked to have Seojun's shirt (the shirts with their faces) that LHW gave to them. But because Manse was more playful to the twins both Seojun and Seoeon became closer to Manse. 

• Like 5

This is one episode where Daehan, Minguk and Manse each had their moments. Their energy level was in sync. They were all active and the PD did a good job at editing giving each of the three almost equal airtime. i loved how they were all enjoying jumping and running around the open field. they were all laughing their heart out. 

hope they never outgrow their childish love playing. 

I am happy to see Minguk taking baby steps towards being comfortable with animals. His 'aigo!' floored me when the cow moved closer to him and he jumped in shock. 

• Like 7

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY(SUPERMAN + 1N2D) 150906  ---3 WEEKS NO.2 ----

13.8% (2015.09. 06 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

13.1% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공) -NO.2 

12.4% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공) - no.2 

14.3% (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

16.0% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================================

1)   MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING & REAL MEN ( 3rd female mission)  

14.0 %(2015.09.06  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

15.1% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공) - no.1 

13.0%(2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.9% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================================

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY  (TAKE CARE OF DAD & RM )

6.7%(2015.09.06  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

6.5%(2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

6.4%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)
  • Like 4

201509070806579610_1.jpg

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPI 94 150906 -  NO.1 THIS WEEK  (-0.1%)

14.3 % (2015.09.06  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK (PG274 ) 

14.4% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공) -BACK NO.1 

NO.2  13.6% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공) 

14.4% (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.4%(2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

15.3%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

15.5% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아제공)

==============================

2) MBC MASK KING 

13.4%(2015.09.06  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

14.3 % (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

13.8%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5 % (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

13.9%(2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

13.7%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.6%(2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공) 

===================

3) SBS TAKE CARE  OF DAD 

5.5 %(2015.09.06  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

4.6% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

============================

OVERALL SUNDAY PROGRAM 150906 

1) MBC REAL MEN  -16.5%

2)  KBS 1N2D EPI 88 -   14.5 % 

3) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN E94   14.3%

4) MBC MASK KING - 13.4%

5) SBS RM - 8.7 %

6) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD -5.5 % 

-----------------------------------------------

• Like 6

Manse was so adorable in today's episode 

cr: as tagged

OMG, Manse is always cute but he really was beyond adorable in the latest episode.

Manse is always a scene stealer!

And I think Manse is getting more handsome as the days go by... I think he will be the most manly among the three when they grow up.... He will capture a lot of girls attention...

Manse is really the free spirited one... The coolest of them all!!!!

• Like 7

The airtime fro triplets is getting less, or is it just me? 

I think the airtime is getting less now given that its 5 family vs. 4. It's not just the triplets airtime but I feel like the twins airtime are getting less as well, IMO.

But with the triplets, I think the PD are accommodating for SIK since he took on the drama and so he'll need time for preparation for the drama.

AND OMG, I wish I knew Lee Ki Hong snapchat username so I can see his meeting with the twins. *tears*

• Like 2

It is just my personal opinion it is not like I say these without any thoughts. He is on tv and people all over watch this so I just hope he sets a good example for viewers. He has been on the show for more than 2 years I think it is about time he knows what his flaws are. If he can embarass others by asking them sensitive questions then I too have a right to state my own opinion. We watch the show not only for entertainment but also educational. You cannot watch something without having a thought across your mind and I just only simply doing that.

We are  not asking anyone to be perfect. no one is perfect, we just ask them to improve even if baby steps. at the twin/triplet birthday party the twin stole foods/books etc... but LHJ did not do anything and what 6 months later we see the same yet no improvement. We see that whenever the twins with other kids they fight for stuff let it be toys or foods- you see that whenever the twin and the triplet together there will be a segment where the triplet fight among themselves or with the twin etc... I just think that it is not a good mentality since they will start school soon they need to know their place and respect other people stuff.

I am not going to comment on the "insensitive" [or not] comments by LHJ because everyone have their own gauge of what is acceptable and what is not. 

Similarly, for LHJ parenting, I have put in some thoughts and I wonder, what is define as good parenting? Corporal punishment? Scolding them harshly? If that's the case, then you or perhaps other viewers will be singing a different tune about his parenting yet again, like how it's equivalent to violence. Bring them into a room alone and talk to them? Make them sit in a corner and reflect? Then the viewers will complain that they are always copying the triplet :phew: You see the point? The amount of parenting you see in that 20 minutes or so is not all that there is. And because the cameras are rolling, as an adult and a celebrity, he will be conscious of what he is presenting. In addition, we will never really know if he did discipline the children but it was just edited out from the show on the grounds of it not being "entertaining"... 

Then i watched and thought carefully, coming up with some additional points. When Seoeon wanted to grab Sarang purse, LHJ did stop him and told him that it does not belong to him and he should ask Noona for permission first. Later on, he might have found the purse lying around and curiosity got the better of him. Yes, perhaps they should have stop Seoeon from running around and return the necklace straight up, but remember that CSH was there and he too, was encouraging Sarang to get it back herself because he likes Sarang to stand up for herself. So in way, LHJ could have chosen not to intervene. But once Sarang managed to catch up to Seoeon, it was seen clearly that LHJ talking a little to Seoeon and making Seoeon apologized for mistake and to hug and kiss. Maybe this isn't enough discipline for you? But how do we know if more lecturing of Seoeon followed since the scene cut over to other stuff already?

About the birthday party, the books belongs to the twins if I am not wrong. So saying they stole is a tad too harsh. The triplets took the book [I can't remember if they asked or not but I don't think this matter], and maybe Seoeon felt that the book is his and they shouldn't take it. So he resorted to grabbing because he can't really verbally express what he wants to say, can he? They are barely 2, don't expect to them ask for the book back nicely and wait patiently. Seojun and the birthday cake could possibly be playing around with Minguk, because you can see from the way he acted, he wanted to play with Minguk. And LHJ wasn't there to witness it. Yet again, how do we know he didn't discipline the children? And stealing food... Initially, it looks like they do have a bit of problem, always taking food out of people bowls without asking. They were less than 2 years old then, what do you expect? But if you think about more recent episodes like the housewarming or when the actor visited, Seojun did eyed the food, but he didn't just grab it. He just keep eyeing the food until he was offered or he pointed at the food to signal that he would like a bite. At the cake shop, Seoeon wanted a chocolate from Seojun cake, he did not grab and we can see clearly LHJ educating them about sharing then. Lastly, at Jeju, when Seojun did make a mistake of grabbing Jion serving of cake, with his hands, we did witness LHJ "discipline-in-action", didn't we?

Guest mingukiefan

omy this episode was so much fun the triplets belly dancing. they were having so much fun it was so nice to see.

minguk is really a born entertainer. and manse total scene stealer when he went up to the front and jumped and said "oy!" to minguk's song lol what a funny boy

minguk falling at the end because of his dancing was so hilarious i almost cried laughing

Parents do have different styles of disciplining their children so i really cannot comment on what i have been reading here, but one thing that conerns me is what  LHJ asked Sarang about her parents (though i haven't watched it yet, i am basing on what was posted here), i think that's just too personal to ask, and what more, Sarang is still too young to know about those things, even if it's a joke, but still for me that's foul. So this is not the first time that he asked this sensitive issue? I didn't watch the earlier series so i am not fully aware of this. have a nice day everyone.  

Edited by chocomintcandy
  • Like 4

To be honest i feel really uncomfortable reading some of the comments about some of the dads. Yes everybody is entitled to their own opinions but its just not nice. Parenting is hard and lets give them the benefit of a doubt and believe that everybody is trying their hardest to raise their kids. One thing that i have learnt throughout the show is parents are flawed, but they sure tried their hardest, in their own way to raise the kids, celebrities or not. If we like what they are doing, then we can copy it. If we dont like the way they do things, then by all means please avoid doing the same things. Its as simple as that. Sorry i get very emotional because i know how hard it is to be a parent. 

• Like 10