[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest mingukiefan

Count me in to as  Mingukie biggest fans. Just want to say even though I love Mingukie more, but I also love all Song family. So appa Song, Daehanie and Manseya are also loved by me. So I don't mimd if others are complementing Daehan or Manse.

yes i love daehan and manse too and sik of course he's such amazing dad!!!

i just cant help but adore mingukie the most  because his love of singing love of eating love of talking it's just too precious, what a dream child!  :)  and of course his incredible smarts what drew me to him, he really listen to instruction well, i think he grew up so much since he got scolded by teacher in the folk village, he listens well now and follows direction better. 

i love daehan quiet nature because when he get silly and noisy it makes it even more adorable because it's not something we are used to see from him!

and manse is just beyond cute, his free spirit ways, the way he express himself and how he is so friendly with other kids - he's so hilarious and i love how affectionate he and minguk are to each other.

Regarding CSH and Shiho, i feel pity to Shiho sometimes, the way he treated her. but who am i to judge. i am not living with them 24x7. she know him best, and she probably prefer a bad boy rather than good boy. he probably treat her not as princess, but he never look other woman the same he look at Shiho.who knows ?

I'm not a fan of CSH. I mean the triplets stole my heart but I do want to say in defense based on article I read from Shiho interview and the PD of Superman interview. I agree that sometime I do pity Shiho for the way he treat her but again that's on camera compare to behind the scene as one PD point out that CSH is different than on camera in that he's more affectionate to his wife.

We may look at the len and from seeing what is shown, and assume that he treat his wife poorly but IMO that is truly not the case. After all Shiho chose to spend her life with this man. I remember reading an article of why she choose CSH given that Shiho is a beautiful model and she could chose better. They had called the two beauty and the beast, the same way Hyori and her Beau were refer to. But in the end, Shiho chose to spend the rest of her life with CSH. We may look at it and say he treat her poorly but that is more on what we see and what we want our mind to interpret it. But overall I don't believe him to be the kind of person we think he is given that someone as beautiful as Shiho had chosen him meaning he has traits that capture her heart. Plus he's good friend with Chajumma. I know I said that before lol.

This will be the end of commenting for me on CSH...now back to my triplets 

--------------------------------

There is comment above about dad's copying after SIK which I would disagree on. I wouldn't look at that as copying but more as sharing parenting from first time parents. To say copying is like saying all parents copy each other when I have married friends that get together where mom's just share parenting with each other. And they'll try the other parenting tips and that .. Parenting is an experience that should be share with other parents. 

And honestly one of the biggest thing that I love about SIK (not that I wasn't a fan before him being on this show), is that SIK to me is a stickler of the format. The format of Superman is Dad with this kids, on their own for 48 hours. I like SIK very much in this aspect that he doesn't have assistant from his wife or have guest over often and that the 48 hours is truly him and his sons alone.

And omg the triplets are growing so fast and I feel SIK sentiment about them staying a kid longer that once in a while I'll marathon Superman from their first appearance to now. Time sure flies and soon they'll be in school. And one day (yes I am dreaming) I wish to see the triplet act in a saeguk drama together ... Daehan as prince, Minguk the scholar, and Manse the bodyguard notoriously known as the ladyman LOL

Edited by Lyna
  • Like 7

The part that struck me most about epi 93 was that the triplets have really grown up.  The part where Minguk said each of them would sit in the boat of their own choice was really very mature.  Certainly doesn't look like a 3yo

This scene also struck me the most.... Minguk is really a man stuck in a 3-year old body... even his dad is amazed, see how he smiles upon hearing Minguk says those words...

... though I miss Minguk in the last episode, why? because he is not as talkative... I love to hear him smart talk...

• Like 9

Guest Tinkiebell

I'm tagging @winterfan1 and @KDIK but this post is aimed for everyone in general.

Please adhere to the forum's rules. RESPECT each other.

The Return of Superman's thread is a civilized place, provided by Soompi, so that all fans of the show is able to share and discuss their love for the show.

The universal rule is: Use common courtesy and respect others. 

Always be civil. Don't sabotage a healthy conversation with rudeness. 

Be agreeable, even if you disagree. You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid name calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post's tone instead of its actual content, and knee-jerk contradictions. Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. 

In other words, please be nice and treat each other with the same level of respect you would expect in return. 

Failure to adhere to the points I mentioned here in this post will result in an official warning. 

So yeah, be nice to each other, because this is a nice place. 

Thank you.

Edited by Tinkiebell

Can anyone give examples of what parenting techniques they think the other dads are copying from SIK? I know Hwijae has mentioned before he liked some things SIK does with the triplets, but I can't for the life of me remember what.

I think what they meant was the outdoor activity that experienced by triplet also use by LHJ for the twins, or UTW and Jion. Remember that Triplet doing  A LOT if not, almost of their activity is outdoor. whether it's wintercamp, summercamp, waterpark, mud field, zoo, safari...you name it. SIK seems used this chance to introduce triplet to outdoor life because as per his own words, he didnt have a lot of chance to brought triplet outdoor before join the show. he's worry that they're going to running around everywhere in different direction.

But triplets also has indoor activity like ballet, dancing, indoor sport etc...most of dad's activity before was like  the kids join their dad activity instead of dad doing activity together with the kid's activity. but eversince SIK's join, all the activity is about the kids and dad is join them.

Also how LHJ asked the twin to take care of their eating stuff after meal, it's just like what SIK ask the triplet does. this, i think every parents need to educate their children after they reach certain age, so they would be a responsible kid. i ask my boys to clean their toys after they finish playing starting at 3 years old. once they rebel to clear the toys, i will (pretending) to throw the toys. I start to ask my boys to clear the eating stuff at 5 (it's quite late than triplet), and they must clean their room starting at 8. So SIK is not the first to do this method, neither do I nor LHJ. at what age this method must be apply, it depends on how the children's personality.

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 4

When the new family was announce, I wasn't quite fond of that perspective feeling like they're the replacement for my triplets but now that triplets are staying and seeing the family for the first time of their airing, I actually like the family quite very much. He's a doting father to all 5 of his children. 

I love Daebak happiness when his dad call him and the PD editing of Daebak whenever he's being left alone is hilarious.

And the two twin girls Seol Ah and Soon Ah.. they're so enjoyable to watch. Seol Ah "oh my god" copy of her Dad was hilarious. Remind me of Daehan copying SIK "naughty child" saying in the early episode when the triplets start. LoL! I'm praying for the Superman god to bring them and the triplets together cause honestly I can see the stars and heart on Song Il Gook if he were to meet these 2 twin girls given he dream of having twin girls himself.

Same here, I love the new family....

Daebak is sooooo adorable...

I love it when the dad just smiles when he's rattled.. he's got sweet smiles! I am so curious about the dad that I even start watching his past games.... Wow! he really is amazing football player! and now seeing him as a dad makes him even more adorable....

• Like 2

Guest Iu Starz

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN WIN AWARD ON  42nd Korea Broadcasting Awards 150903 

Best Picture FOR Entertainment Variety TV 

Whoa is he the pd? Good looking man... hope someday we can see more the bts with the children and pd + vj...

hi @sharone_pink, have you tried this link? https://imgflip.com/images-to-gif  , i used to make gif but haven't tried doing it for so long, i will try look for other links that i used before. if you have created your gif you need to save it to photobucket or any photo or video hosting website. mine i saved them on my facebook

thanks chingu for the answer.... i tried it with many trials and  errors , im a babo....

im sorry if anyone already post this pic + gif

manse%20laughs....jpg

manse-make-up-with-minguk-.gif

cr : owner

Edited by sharone_pink
  • Like 6

Sometimes i do wanna take them home,too. But then again i think, Mingukie is a big eater, it'll be hard on my financial :phew:. Daehoney is a picky eater, i'm afraid he doesn't like my food. Manse is a fast runner, i'm afraid i can't catch him and will lost him somewhere. Although if i can took them home, their dad will follow me to look for his sons. But what if his wife sue me for took her kids and 'drag' her husband? :sweatingbullets:

Oh well, That's just a crazy thought. i think i'll just watching them on TV  :D

• Like 10

I'm tagging @winterfan1 and @KDIK but this post is aimed for everyone in general.

Please adhere to the forum's rules. RESPECT each other.

The Return of Superman's thread is a civilized place, provided by Soompi, so that all fans of the show is able to share and discuss their love for the show.

The universal rule is: Use common courtesy and respect others. 

Always be civil. Don't sabotage a healthy conversation with rudeness. 

Be agreeable, even if you disagree. You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid name calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post's tone instead of its actual content, and knee-jerk contradictions. Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. 

In other words, please be nice and treat each other with the same level of respect you would expect in return. 

Failure to adhere to the points I mentioned here in this post will result in an official warning. 

So yeah, be nice to each other, because this is a nice place. 

Thank you.

Thanks n concur that  its a good set of guidelines n i apologize that i have crossed the line.  Its probably one my nastiest moment ever. sorry. 

My official apologies to KDIK  for calling her/him  names. Things can sometimes get out of hand when we talk abt  the people we admire/like  . I m an avid  fan of sik as u can see. i think he is humble n kind n haha i felt the need to defend him n his dress sense. 

Anyway thks again for the gd reminder. Will exercise restrain in future n again my apologies to ALL who had to bear with all  the nasty exchanges. 

On a happier note, sunday is approaching again. 

Thanks.  Over n out. 

• Like 8

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN WIN AWARD ON  42nd Korea Broadcasting Awards 150903 

Best Picture FOR Entertainment Variety TV 

Whoa is he the pd? Good looking man... hope someday we can see more the bts with the children and pd + vj...

he PD this show... you can watch him time  superman vs 1n2d special show on kbsworld...  he with pd yoo appear at opening ...

here video where part the return of superman win award 38:50 minute 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34e0li_제42회-한국방송대상-시상식-150903-2_tv 

----------------

sad now tvcast naver superman  also blocked international viewers watch preview epi94   today ... 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514871 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514879 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514880 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514884 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514976 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 2

Guest aliadotmo_

I want to see more of Minguk ajussi.
I want to witness him asking those intelligent questions.
I want to know more of his curiosity to everything.
I want to see more like how he concluded the "argument" just like that when they were in the car.
I want to see him correcting his brothers.
I want to see him naming all the dinosaurs he sees.
I want to see and hear him speak (and sing) in English, or any other language at that.
I want to see his serious face while he's listening or talking.
I want to hear him copying whatever he hears from adults.
I want to hear him talk in straight long sentences like an adult.

Sigh...

Oh I just love this list so much!!

Plus I want to see Mingukie interact with samchon LHJ, remember last time when Song family visited Lee family, samchon Lee tried to cheer up the kids, and Mingukie used Lee's word to respond to him "it's boring".  That scene just made me laugh so hard. Mingukie you are super smart!! :D
Also I agree with @mingukiefan that Minguk actually enjoys outdoor activities much as well (look how happy and how well he rode the wheels scooter!!), however in this episode, I can see he does not feel very good sometimes. 
If you pay attention you'll see Song appa's orignal seat aggrangement is for Mingukie to sit in the back row, but Mingukie ended up being seated on the second row, I think that's prbably Song appa considers Mingukie's condition and rearrange the seating.

P.S. Let me join the Mingukie fansclub here! He is just the most adorable and smart baby I have ever seen!!:)

sad now tvcast naver superman  also blocked international viewers watch preview epi94   today ... 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514871 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514879 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514880 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514884 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/514976 

The videos can be viewed if you install Hola, a browser add-on.

Thanks for the tips on Hola, it worked! And with this extension, I can easily download the video at this website with Internet Download Manager which I could not do it before, kamsahamnida!

dNHRniQ.jpg

• Like 7