[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest Ranaaa

Edited:

Please skip this post since the address given is not working. Instead, for downloading the subtitle file Ep. 86 you can visit:

http://subscene.com/subtitles/return-of-superman-superman-is-back/english/1153065

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Friends who have downloaded Ep.86 raw (without subtitles) can download the subtitle file srt format (DramaFever) via this link:  (please copy and paste the address below in your address bar.)

sahelanime.ir/Forum/attachments/f846/35647d1437213254-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%82%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AA-%D9%87%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D8%B4%D8%B4%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DA%AF%D8%B4%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%86-retuned-superman-ep86-english.zip

PS: Note that after downloading the subtitle file, the only thing you need to view the subtitles on the video is to drag and drop the subtitle file on the raw video when you play the video.

Edited by Ranaaa

fantaken pictures of triplets from today

11419300_1645190562366223_330604505_n.jp

11191208_802482349865329_274985934_n.jpg

11378774_875901149112223_1607453540_n.jp

Is it just me or Minguk got quite chubby? that belly haha 

instagram sources: petite_s2, k_bo.seob

Edited by Miree
  • Like 12

TORRENT EPI 87 150719 

1)150719.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/91643 

2) E87.150719.HDTV.XviD-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/91645 

PART 1

PART 2

============

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.86 (2015.07.17) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_qqcxEnxw 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 4

Yup. Sarang's family moved house. Also, can't help but notice that in today's KBS World episode, Sunghoon said that Shiho can't drink alcohol (they were suppose to drink to celebrate her birthday), and now with the move to the new home, is Sarang going to be a big sister soon? Or they are planning? hmm...exciting times indeed for Chu family.

Also, izit me or do the triplets get 3 segments in 1 show now?? 

• Like 1

Guest Iu Starz

Yup. Sarang's family moved house. Also, can't help but notice that in today's KBS World episode, Sunghoon said that Shiho can't drink alcohol (they were suppose to drink to celebrate her birthday), and now with the move to the new home, is Sarang going to be a big sister soon? Or they are planning? hmm...exciting times indeed for Chu family

Initially I thought they don't want to drink in front of Sarang, but what you said make more sense. and the fruits that been soaked with tonic water (supposed to be good for health right?)...hopefully its true and we'll hear some good news soon..

Edited by Iu Starz

Lee Twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun Devour a Watermelon on “Superman Returns”

Lee Twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun Devour a Watermelon on “Superman Returns”

On the July 19 episode of “Superman Returns,” the twins Lee Seo Eon and Lee Seo Jun traveled to a gorge with their father, Lee Hwi Jae.

After playing in the water for some time with Lee Hwi Jae, the twins got very excited at a watermelon, which Lee Hwi Jae split in two with his bare hands. Lee Hwi Jae gave half of the watermelon to each twin, saying, “You can eat this all.” The twins then proceeded to eat with their heads in the watermelon halves, as they were too heavy for the twins to hold.

seo eon seo jun superman returns 2

seo eon seo jun superman returns

Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” is a challenge for celebrity dads to take care of their children without their mom, airing on TV every Sunday at 4:50pm KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/19/lee-twins-seo-eon-and-seo-jun-devour-a-watermelon-on-superman-returns/

• Like 1

Yup. Sarang's family moved house. Also, can't help but notice that in today's KBS World episode, Sunghoon said that Shiho can't drink alcohol (they were suppose to drink to celebrate her birthday), and now with the move to the new home, is Sarang going to be a big sister soon? Or they are planning? hmm...exciting times indeed for Chu family

Initially I thought they don't want to drink in front of Sarang, but what you said make more sense. and the fruits that been soaked with tonic water (supposed to be good for health right?)...hopefully its true and we'll hear some good news soon..

Wow, I hope we can hear some good news soon! Their new place looks larger and more homey....good for a family :)  

I also noticed the Triplets' segments were longer in this episode! I loved how they interacted (how polite they were) with the other family. Loved Mingukkie's smarts once again! Can't wait to see their other adventures next week!

• Like 3

Minggukie is such a darling boy! So smart and cute! I thoroughly enjoy this episode. Haha n manse brought back nice meat and also got the littlw girl to help him remove his socks. And oh boy deahanie as always is tge responsible firstborn! Love the triplets.

• Like 5

Also, izit me or do the triplets get 3 segments in 1 show now?? 

Yeah, since last week but the length is still same. I think KBS did it to keep viewers from switching channels as the issue was mentioned many times before.

I’m amazed how well-raised triplets are, they didn’t even need daddy to tell them to clean after themselves. Children of their age usually rely on their parents a lot but triplets are quite independent already. It’s nice to see that Song Il Gook lets them do chores he knows they can do themselves. 

• Like 9

Guest Ranaaa

Hi everyone,

Friends who have downloaded Ep.86 raw (without subtitles) can download the subtitle file srt format (DramaFever) via this link:  (please copy and paste the address below in your address bar.)

sahelanime.ir/Forum/attachments/f846/35647d1437213254-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%82%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AA-%D9%87%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D8%B4%D8%B4%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DA%AF%D8%B4%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%86-retuned-superman-ep86-english.zip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Note that after downloading the subtitle file, the only thing you need to view the subtitles on the video is to drag and drop the subtitle file on the raw video when you play the video.

Sorry for the problem with the address above. I did not realize it wasn't generally downloadable. As edited in the main post, here is the correct one:

English Subtitle file Ep. 86:

http://subscene.com/subtitles/return-of-superman-superman-is-back/english/1153065

Edited by Ranaaa

Guest misspinky

So I watched last week's episode on dramafever yesterday but it came out on the kbsworld youtube channel so I watched it again and I literally replayed the part where mingukie says "ah cham" at 1:07:45 when daehan was still talking to the lady at the store. It reminded me of when he said "oh my god" when they were with the animals. Minguk definitely seems like a old man trapped in a little boy's body.

Sorry for the problem with the address above. I did not realize it wasn't generally downloadable. As edited in the main post, here is the correct one:

@Ranaaa, thanks for the links to .srt.  

It's amazing how they can get the subtitles files from dramafever.com.

• Like 2