[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i read some interview about il gook appa
“To be honest, I can’t go out too much with the kids. Even when we go out together with my wife, it’s really hard. We only go out sometimes when the aunts come over. It’s fine when we have the kids’ train for them to ride on, but we can’t imagine what it would be like to just let them run wild in the park. I feel so sorry for them. But through ‘Superman Returns’ we got the chance to do things that we wouldn’t be able to do otherwise so we’re really thankful for that.” Source: Soompi
Q: Don't the kids look for their mom during filming?
A: Fortunately no. I’m not lying, but I think the children like me more than their mom because I try to brainwash them [by making them repeat they like me more]. Also, their mom is a full-time worker and my schedule [is more flexible than hers]. 

wow, i just know that the triplets have hard time to go outside before, so it's glad that they join superman returns, il gook and the kids have change to have a wonderful experience together. 

• Like 1

class="content-title"“Superman Returns” Twins and Uhm Ji On Are so Happy to Meet Each Other

The youngest children on variety show “Superman Returns,” Uhm Ji On, Lee Seo Eon, and Lee Seo Jun, meet for the first time on the upcoming episode.

Uhm Tae Woong and daughter Ji On invite Lee Hwi Jae and his twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun over on the next episode of “Superman Returns.” The Uhm house, located near a quiet mountainside, becomes very noisy due to their guests. When the twin boys enter their house, the Uhms cause laughter by saying, “Wow! [Our] friends who look exactly the same have come over!” Uhm Ji On, Lee Seo Eon, and Lee Seo Jun are the official “youngest-line” of “Superman Returns,” all three being born in the same year and the youngest children featured on the show.

In a still from the upcoming episode, Uhm Ji On and Lee Seo Eon stand side-by-side with huge smiles. They appear so happy to meet each other that their eyes disappear because their smiles are so big.

In another still, the twins and Uhm Ji On are huddled around dog, Se Bom. Unsurprisingly, the twins are more curious than scared when meeting a dog twice their size and approach the dog with no hesitation. They quickly become good friends and Se Bom joins the “youngest-line.”

This episode of “Superman Returns” will air on the February 8 episode.

LINK DAILYMOTION EPISODE 64 150208

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gowlo_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-e64-150208_tv

TORRENT

class="np_18px"슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다.E64.150208.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

class="np_18px"슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다.E64.150208.HDTV.XviD-WITH

=======================

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.61 (2015.02.08)

Sunghoon is kind of mean toward Shiho, I feel like their marriage is more like a business partnership rather than a real marriage. Pity 'cause Shiho's really sweet & adorable. Hwijae's wife is stunning also.Wow Shiho's 90 year old great grandma looks amazing! So healthy, talk 'bout aging gracefully, the air in the countryside must do wonders. Yume's so pretty, she gets her good looks from her Dad I see. OMG Sunghoon sayin' that the 3 generation of ladies havin' a laugh similar to a goblin  :-O not sure if his MIL would be too pleased on hearing that :PJion's the most bubbly, cheery, kid I've ever seen, not to mention she look so much like Taewoong when she smiles. She never cries for long which is good 'cause I've seen some kids throw tantrums, yell, scream OY 8-|Awww the triplets look sooo cute in their skiing gear ;)

Sunghoon is kind of mean toward Shiho, I feel like their marriage is more like a business partnership rather than a real marriage. Pity 'cause Shiho's really sweet & adorable. Hwijae's wife is stunning also.
Wow Shiho's 90 year old great grandma looks amazing! So healthy, talk 'bout aging gracefully, the air in the countryside must do wonders. Yume's so pretty, she gets her good looks from her Dad I see. OMG Sunghoon sayin' that the 3 generation of ladies havin' a laugh similar to a goblin  :-O not sure if his MIL would be too pleased on hearing that :P
Jion's the most bubbly, cheery, kid I've ever seen, not to mention she look so much like Taewoong when she smiles. She never cries for long which is good 'cause I've seen some kids throw tantrums, yell, scream OY 8-|
Awww the triplets look sooo cute in their skiing gear ;)

I Think sunghoon do love his wife alot... He created quite a number of surprise for her during the shows.... About the laugh, I Think He said it in a joking way, I Dun Think his MIL will mind