[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

About the rating that fell on 2 place... I hope this show will get on the top next week. Always try to be optimistic. 

But I also worry if they add another cast in to the show, seems to me that Lee Dong Gook family not really interesting. Too many kids. ( I have to edit this part because it seems like offended the new cast who hasn't show up).

(And for this part, I just want to share my opinion about what I expected from the show not to offend any father that are currently on the show) For me what interesting in RoS show not about having many kids and show how parents especially Dad deal with their kids. It's about the kids and also their father personality that interesting to watch, people can enjoy the show if the father feel excited to be with their kids. How can we enjoy watching something when all we can see that the father getting bored when they have to spend time with the kid, or the kid seems don't enjoy the time they spend with their father.

Hope KBS encourage the father to do more activities rather than spend time to eat with the children. This show is not about restaurant review. What get me bored if I have to see them eat all the time. There are many things to do with children, and I hope the Superman father can showed us some good idea about activities to do with your Toddlers... 

Peace...

Edited by suellen88
To clear some misunderstanding
  • Like 4

I guess because the original concept is 'Dads taking care of babies' people think the program will strays away from that concept if the moms keep on appearing. I think it's a good idea to have the moms involved every once in a while to show us different sides of the kids and the dads. I enjoyed Sarang's 48 hours with Shiho and we saw how Shiho and Sunghoon treat Sarang differently. It was refreshing and adorable. I secretly hope that one day we will get to see how the Triplets' mom handle them. Or how they show their affections towards their mom. I think it's okay to let the concept involves through time, because the original concept will eventually get stale and boring.      

• Like 3

Fans of “Superman Returns” Kept on Edge With Song Il Gook’s Drama Decision Still Up in the Air

Fans of “Superman Returns” Kept on Edge With Song Il Gook’s Drama Decision Still Up in the Air

Earlier today, local news media Sports Donga reported that actor Song Il Gookwas confirmed to star in the drama that he has been attached to for some time now, KBS’ upcoming historical drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title).

The real question has been not whether Song Il Gook will take up this drama, but what taking it up will mean for the popular variety show “Superman Returns.” Will he be able to keep appearing on the show with his beloved triplets or will he have to drop out due to scheduling conflicts? The Sports Donga article said Song Il Gook will be able to do both, as both the drama department and variety department of KBS will try to accommodate  Song Il Gook’s schedule as much as possible.

However, the latest reports say that Song Il Gook and KBS have stated that they are still in discussion about the drama. This could be seen as bad news, since it could mean that Song Il Gook may still drop out of “Superman Returns.”

Whether Song Il Gook drops out of “Superman Returns” now because of the drama or later on because of something else, one thing is for sure. The wails of fans of the Song triplets will be heard around the world.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/fans-of-superman-returns-kept-on-edge-with-song-il-gooks-drama-decision-still-up-in-the-air/

• Like 2

OH MY GOD!!! Song Il Gook-shi what are you doing to your sons? 

MANSEOPATRA... I'M DYING...

LOL, Song Appa even said to Minguk "Look, this is my daughter" in the review, I read somewhere that he wants twin girls  :))

• Like 4

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Transformed Into Daughters?!

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Transformed Into Daughters?!

Meet Song Il Kook‘s new triplet daughters, Dae Suk, Ming Ja, and Man Leopatra, in the latest preview for the upcoming episode of KBS variety show “Superman Returns.”

In the preview (below), father Song Il Kook has a little bit too much fun putting different wigs on each of his triplets and taking selfies with them.

It’s especially cute to see how each triplet’s unique personalities come out in the way they react to their father’s antics.

Given how he reacted to seeing himself dressed as a mermaid previously, it’s surprising to see how calm and accepting middle triplet Min Guk is of his new appearance.

Check out the preview below, and you tell us. Which triplet rocked his do the best?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/463981

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/23/superman-returns-song-triplets-transformed-into-daughters/

• Like 6