[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myhepyending

wow.....all of you are amazing....in less than 1 year we're already reaching 2000 pages....We are indeed the fastest moving thread in soompi!
It's been an amazing journey with all of you. Although, I'm not posting regularly in here, but I always lurking around.I remember joining this thread in Nov 2013, i was invited by @yoyoo.... but sadly she leaves us (where are you unnie? i still miss you)
I want to thank you all of our amazing translators, gif makers, info providers, video makers, photoshop picture makers (are these words right? lol!),all talented, amazing chingu and minshin shippers....thank you so much! Love all of you! you guys are JJang!

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” 
― Bob Marley

a604511cgw1ebgw8rhn4jj20qo0k0gqa.jpg

~MINSHIN JikJin~ :x :x :x :x :x :x

This thread marks the many "first time" for me! First time shipping, first time going crazy about a kdrama couple, first time reading fanfics. I surprised myself, me!

Finding this thread is like fish finding water! Thank you all for the ups and downs, the spazzing and longing for minshin news, the entertaining and insightful sharing!

I wish we carry unwavering minshin love to the next thread and beyond :) keep moving forward, my friends!!

The first person I PM when I decided to join this ship was our Immortal dear @giselle_tw, who was truly very helpful and out of her way to guide me then.  So with this thread closing, its only right that I say many many thanks to you, sis @giselle_w for your support and guidance:tumblr_n2biyr92yt1skbamko1_500.jpg...and so long 1st Thread and lets "GO FORWARD" to our Second ...
credit to owner

Oh but before I go, I'd like to share one of my MOST favorite moments in The Heirs :) And I guess most of you would agree with me :D

MY FAVORITE K-drama KISS OF ALL TIME! The MOST REALISTIC K-drama KISS OF ALL TIME!!! :x 

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

park shin hye now 4th in goddess of asiatumblr_n62yon5FsG1tx4z32o2_250.gif  

delurkforminshin said: This thread marks the many "first time" for me! First time shipping, first time going crazy about a kdrama couple, first time reading fanfics. I surprised myself, me! Finding this thread is like fish finding water! Thank you all for the ups and downs, the spazzing and longing for minshin news, the entertaining and insightful sharing! I wish we carry unwavering minshin love to the next thread and beyond :) keep moving forward, my friends!!

Guest itybittykitty

@faidaris ...the kiss scene that started it all should definitely be on this thread from beginning to end!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5X4ZbwDjw

I lurk in this thread from when the heir to an end. That time our thread in 300 pages, so unfortunately I did not skip any page, I get the support of @ Faidaris on first principles and spread her love for Minshin. I am very happy to meet you all, awesome Minshiners. Love you all, see you in the 2nd thread. Minshin is real, love, and fate :x
iDoIwlIO9fOU4_zps9e23ee2c.gif
P/s:I have to give my son goes to bed, he would not sleep when I use the computer, now it was too late in my country, so I have to confess right with you. Keke. Wait while my son slept maybe everyone has moved to the 2nd thread :D Love Minshin ever ever after

Guest itybittykitty

to the whole MinShin family...I've had a blast on this thread and I hope to continue on this journey with all of you!!!.

tumblr_mzzl9p11pV1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif

@LavelyShai‌ Thanks mod for the reminder.

please avoid spamming, no need to rush for us here to transfer to the next thread. it will be nice too see some awesome messages here from everyone before we go to our next thread. :x

So since this is the 2000th page, here's our link for our 2nd MinShin thread below in case this closes later.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023595/official-thread-minshin-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-thread-2#latest

God bless and Love you all!

MinShin Fighting!

Archived