[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!....baby gilr looks smoking hot....gorgeous ...smexy!!!!...the boobies are up...the dress it tight and short...her figure is showing...I am loving it...baby boy!!!!...are you watching????QL4yGyJ.png

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ver2006

I am little disappointed about the dress because she always wears lace and black but she still looks stunning on it. And her makeup is wonderful and I love it. I am so proud of her since she is the only Korean actress got invited to the open ceremony of such a big international event. I definitely am sure that her LMH is also proud of her because her GF is world recognized actress.  I am happy :-*

Dearest Lovelies Ladies,
Each beginning has to end...so its soon will be 2000 
The day I started my 1st ship..it was only 50 ...
It is the most enjoyable forum of  my 1st OTP....
Meet lots of friends here, done so many things late..
as I will be crossing over 5 decades soon...
To all of you whom knows me ..I love you  all....
To Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye...I love you both and if you are lurking here,
Remember, I am faithfully praying for both of you..
Both of you MinShin and MinShin awesome shippers.....
see you in the next chapter of MinShin shippers forum...
God Bless and Thank you for sailing in this beautiful ship with me 
that it may reach in Paradise.....in the beautiful Island of LOVE.....
[-O< [-O< [-O<
with Love ,
Jennifer Santos  :x   

Guest califgirl

Many have talked about her "mountains" and his "mountain", but have you noticed his "mountains"? (For new fans who just came to this pervy forum, I'm talking abt his man boobs :)) ). Even they are all covered, you can see and feel them. 

Can't wait to see his airport footage tomorrow! 

Guest rjuliet

though not too fond of shinhye rather boring choices of dresses lately, but her hair, her skin and make up are glowing...that must be the effect of love :x 
image_2014-06-14-15.jpg

I am sorry I haven't been around the discussion (if there's any) about the second thread. But are we going to allocate the last post in Page 2,000 for a designated someone who will conclude the first thread and give some insights on the second thread? Or are we just gonna be posting until the end? 
I feel nostalgic for no reason. I started joining this thread after The Heirs airing in South Korea has ended and the rest is history. I had fun with you guys here, through ups and downs, through agreement to disagreement, through many heated issues and storms we have sailed through together. It's been a beautiful and memorable journey for me. So thank you for the awesome few months together, my lovely MinShin-ers! Here's to many more months, years and threads to come! Our MinShin is real!!!! A bonus point for us! :)

Guest TessB

@rjuliet‌ ... Thanks for posting that gorgeous picture of Shinhye... Her repeatedly wearing a black- laced dress lately is not getting a thumbs up from us her fans including me from the post I posted earlier but upon seeing more better, clearer pictures while surfing to her other threads I must say that this particular black-laced dress is the best among she wore before, and on closer look, the fitting shows her beautiful curved body, she even matched it with gold dangling earrings, she looks tall, elegant, classy, but at the same time innocently sexy and seductive.... And the way she carries herself while walking that red carpet, shy but confident.. It is just perfect... I wished I could post that youko video but it's hard for me, but it's in her Soompi thread.. Wish some Minshinner can post it here so everybody can see what I'm talking about... :x

Omo, ottoke. Keep voting park shin hye at GOA. She's dropped to 4th place now. Keep faith and dont stop voting. Voting every 30 minutes and let's make her 1st place again. The competition is too tight. We can do it minshinners!

;) :-bd

Guest ver2006

I want to show this video with everyone here:

Now I understand why LMH is always in jealous mode and want to lock her woman in the house.

Cr: den be

Chingus, maybe ShinHye had another dress, but her Oppa saw this earlier.BqE_Oo_CIAAzQuc.jpg
the mountains are revealing right in broad daylight.

boys surrounding her
BqEpvf_CIAAf59P.jpg
and boys giving her flowersBqERpI8CUAEc9Ji.jpg:large

so her Minho Oppa called and said. "like ur fans, i don't like that black lacy dress, but i would still prefer u wear it tonight, arasso?"
2011072813225554323_1.jpg?w=479

I don't like this dress either, enough with the Dramafever and Paeksang. LMH why are you doing this?Yes, Shin Hye still looks gorgeous, she still pulled it off. Her aura tonight is so much better than in Dramafever, of course we know the reason and in Paeksang, we don't know d reason. Actually chingus, if we cut the laces, it is a mini black dress. So let's get scissors now and cut those laces. but i think the laces are okay because it's a very formal event but why black again? Anyway, she really looks sexy.

Lol our we going to start posting our farewell message to this 1st thread?

Aw, i will miss this hot and cold thread so much, so many memories and in here I met my awesome and lovely MinShinners family. :x

Through bad and good times we have stayed together and bonded for our love for them and we always hope for the best of them together. I hope we always stay united.

It's nice to see our family keep growing and I hope we stay positive and focus only in supporting our MinShin. Remember spread MinShin love always not hate. :x

Keep the faith MinShinners coz MinShin is indeed real! :x :P

This is not the end, there is still the next chapter, so see you all in our 2nd MinShin thread. Cheers to everyone and I'm very proud of us here! Thanks to all the memories we made here in our 1st thread! :)

I Love you all! :x

I Love MinShin! :x

MinShin Fighting! :x

MinShinners Fighting! :x

JikJin!

edit: oh I still remember my first post here in the 1st page and I wonder why the thread was not moving and only few posters here. I felt that only few fans love them together...haha And then this thread started to move fast after the closet kiss right? LOL (thanks to pervy shippers) But Look at us now we are one of the fastest thread to reach 2000th pages here in Soompi and MinShin fans keeps getting bigger! So group hug everyone! >:D<

For those lurkers, come on don't be shy and mingle with us. Join the fun!

i know this thread after the famous kiss scene start watching silently until i couldn't hold it anymore and decide to make an account to join the most cheerful, kind hearted , prevy minshinners, love you all love every single post in our first home, hope we make second and third  home...... until our uri princess and uri prince settle in their home have nice kids and we all make a thread for their little angels and appa and omma love too :) :) love you all it was a honor for me to know all of you the most important thing in this ship the marvelous supportive minshinners who brings joy and happiness to my life  , hope our ship sails safely reaches its aim and land home with all of us in it and we keep growing in members number and in pages numbers... fighting minshinners and keep praying  till

wedding

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaJo6mN3EFLYfwmyQUjKE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMA8bg5oH4fpPn5SGMfte

babies

KT-ESsbaby_zps4fa8e4d0.jpg

and living happily ever after ,3
:x :x

Guest lara428

Wow! Our uri baby girl is really smokin hot!!! My gosh! I can't help but to imagine how our uri baby boy's reaction? What will it be? Anyway, wow, only 3 pages to go and we will reach 2k already, and i just have to share this with you guys, at first i hesitated but now i know why i joined here! Just want to thank all of you for all your awesome posts that makes every fan like me to not give up and have a hope for there shippers. You made my everyday a happy day, u know its just hard to find someone who can understand about being a fan or a shipper of a celebrity or couples, but here i found a perfect place even if we are in diff. Races we became friends in a way that we could undrstand each others fandoms about our uri couple!:) just want to CONGRATULATE everyone for our 2nd thread! Wohoo! The power of minshin fans are really amazing!:) the warm welcome of all of you here is really something memorable!:)hihihi.

Even if im busy with my ojt also , im just lurking here silently. And now, i can't help but to post!:) Keep strong and have faith of this two!!

KEEP SAILING and LOVE MINSHIN !

Guest baeshipper

BS1sQ7Q.jpg

They said that a smile is the best thing you can wear but I bet it's LOVE that's making her look gorgeous, sexy and desirable!

We're almost at the end of our thread and looking forward to a new one.
I thank everyone here who kept the MinShin love strong and vibrant--those who take turns manning the site, keeping watch over all of us, controlling emotions that tend to over-step, giving us focused on what's important and directing our eyes on things we missed, putting emphasis on what we are all waiting and longing to see.  I am also thankful for all the friends I met and talk with every night.

See you all on the other side!

Guest sheenangeles59

whoo! I guess everyone's been saying their goodbyes to this thread so might as well join what everyone's been doing. I just really wanted to thank you all guys for bringing joy to this thread, for making me love Minshin more and for making this thread as my second home. It seems like yesterday I've found out about this thread (I guess it's still on page 900 something) and now we're almost reaching our destination: the 2000 pages.. Only few OTPs can reach this number and I'm so proud that our OTP's thread has reached this amount of pages. Seriously, I hadn't really expected it. I hope our new thread will also share the same success and move on to our third thread ( I hope on that thread, we''re already talking about their marriage and stuff haha) Congrats guys and let's have a celebration for the wonderful success our OTP's just achieved. Kudos guys!

Guest rjuliet

aahhh this lovely thread is approaching 2000 pages, its been wonderful joyride sailing this ship with u all awesome minshiners...lets meet at our second thread..and continue sailing like baby boy wish here :) :x ...minshin is love...love is in the air... 
056f.gif

Archived