[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm she wore better dress from last year's China red carpet event than this year. Figures black and laces again. ;)) I even like what she wore in the airport earlier than this. Again SALT needs to hire a better stylist for her, end of story. LOL and yes She's still gorgeous even with that dress.

Guest selena1993

maybe minho ssi wants her to wear black with laces...I couldnt figure why she always wears black with laces..HAHAHA maybe minho is manipulating what dress should she wore in every ceremony she takes part :P

ravairie said: Hmmm she wore better dress from last year's China red carpet event than this year. Figures black and laces again. ;)) I even like what she wore in the airport earlier than this. Again SALT needs to hire a better stylist for her, end of story. LOL

Guest selena1993

even her dress this morning ,she's wearing laces :D:P why?? I'm getting curious now..Shin Hye-aahhh ...wehhhh? wehhh? :D

It will be my last post on this first minshin thread... So here I go! It has been an amazing ride with minshin and you all, we created history and I certainly hope we can see another history in shipper world some time to come... To see our dreams come true. To Min Ho baby boy and Shin Hye baby girl, if you lurking on this thread... I want to say thanks for all the beautiful moments you two gave us and we really pray the very best for you two! See you all at the new thread!

My personal stash of baby girl on red carpet! Sorry for the blurry images but i really miss her! Minshinsoompi1_zps6d9001fb.png

minshinsoompi2_zpsf43891f6.png

minshinsoompi3_zps7c4b3924.png

minshinsoompi4_zps33612203.png

OMG! She is so breath taking. She's turn into a women now. She's glowing, pretty and so happy these days. Wishing you all the best park shin hye!
guys, keep voting her at GOA. She's totally deserves this

i think there is a secret behind black non revealing dresses it is not normal it is fourth in a row

super agree with you! shin hye is down playing her gorgeous curves! does min ho has something to do with the way she chooses what to wear recently? or is it just a wrong choice of stylist? or is it bec of many bad comments about her miu miu dress that she is still wearing something "safe"

the one she's wearing now at SIFF still looks good on her esp with that kind of body but she can look even more gorgeous than any hollywood stars if she is given the right dress to wear.

sorry chingus if you think otherwise, this is just my two cents :)

but i love her airport photos though! i miss her in airport fashion, she is a woman in love! hopefully we get to see min ho tomorrow going to beijing :)

PS i miss you chingus! ive been away for awhile but i read all everything on this page. thank you for all the updates even if there is not much news about minshin together. ill mention those i can remember @nevrmind‌ for the translations @giselle_tw‌ for putting all the translations together so we can read it easily @LaDadaista‌ @IsabelinaD‌ for the amazing and never ending analysis which gives smile to my face everytime i read it. @itybittykitty‌ @minhoshin‌ for the non pervy and ofcourse the pervy post that cracks us all up all the time. to all our minshin writers @pattituazon‌ @kitkat‌ jaseypark‌ elle88‌ @branwen‌ you are all awesome!! i alway have my own world when im in AFF.

Please forgive me to those i forgot to mention.

this thread is going on extra mile! lets get it going on the second thread. MinShin fighting!

so if i remember right all her dresses in all events after the heirs were black except the sbs drama award where her minho oppa was there was awhite wedding gown and the kbs drama award which was at the same night was red this nigh may be so special... but why black every where :))))) i mean she looks gorgeous today maybe its the best look in the black and lace but it is not usual to wear the same colours and models i think it has a meaning

Archived