[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest hotbb

It will be lovely to see lmh's airport fashion tomorrow. V strong hint if he wears similar color tone to psh's attire today. I'm not fussy, anything in white, pink or black ... :\">

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kiklamino said: MinShinners,
I dont have the time to join you today ,but just in case something goes wrong and I can not find our new thread I want to THANK YOU ALL
Many Thanks to our translators,editors,e.t.c.In my free time I do translate- from English to my mother language- Korean Dramas in a website that gives us the opportunity to watch them  and I know very well how hard it is.
I hope like another poster said to see all the MinShin pioneers in the new thread and start spazzing  all together.
FF writers please continue your excellent job.
To the New members .Welcome in our Family.Never is too late.
Love you all .
MinShin is the power of Love.

long version Park Shin Hye red carpet cr mohammed sumbae

omo, what is this? is this really time to say a farewell speech? lol :))no, I just want to say to Minshinners~I have a beautiful memory with this home, I don't think I can be friend with this kind of people in real life :)Minshinners really amazing, want to borrow baby boy quote
"when you eat, eat well. when you sleep, sleep well.." :)
no, this is not the end .. but we just begin the new chapter kekeke see you soon on our 2nd home ;))I'm really happy :)

Guest CarolA1430293873

even im late to this forum i beleived im in good truck , i feel how good and kind hearted the minshiners are thanks for all the good memory you have shared for us to all talented minshiners thank you very much we owe big time =D> =D>

To my one only OTP my MinShin couple i wish you all the happiness in this world :x

Happy 2nd thread to everyone more spazzing and memorable moment to come

May the Lord God Bless and Guide this 2nd Home Always !!

O:-) O:-)

MinShiners Go Straight Forward

Guest TessB

Let me take this opportunity too to say how proud, honored and happy that I call myself a Minshinner... I was also just silently lurking here first but finally made an account for the first time after watching the SBS Awards Night and delurked and started posting and what a fun journey it is. My joining made me meet so many amazing, talented, friendly, considerate, kind Minshinners from all corners of the world.... We may speak different languages, differ in opinions that sometimes causes our ship to tipped a little bit to the right or the the left, but we always bring it back to the center because we are able to speak one official language and that is the language of Love for our OTP, URI MINSHIN.... Thanks Minshinners, my new found global pervy, delulu chingus....let's keep on sailing through beyond and eternity... and see you all in our next thread.... FIGHTING MISHINNERS....FIGHTING MINSHIN.. :x :-* =P~ 8-}

I joined this thread in November 2013. This is the first time I ship a couple this hard, and I never regret because of that.
It's not a long time but we have built many memories together. I have fun spazzing with you guys here. We have gone through all the good and the bad together. We protect our MinShin against antis. We support and encourage and consolidate believes for each other when things are confusing. I've got close to some of you here and we become friends, which I never imagine that could happen. We're indeed like a family here. And I love my MinShin family a lot. :x 
Let continue to spread love in our 2nd thread. We still have a long way to go. I'll pray continuously until the day MinShin get married.
MinShin fighting! Keep moving forward!

Hi Ladies,
Before I forget tribute to all our MinShinners that has stop posting but with us spiritually.
The things I have done and did not know I could ...to my partners in crime..
MinShin Valentine Project....here something to remember by our dearest 
@Lorenhaze,@ Nile Rose,@ MSRJ @ ravairie @ myhepyending,@ Pattituazon,
@rikasnail ,@Enonane1,@comelcoke,@lurvzme@ tropicalgirl@ tiamama,@Terry G
@kaleidoscope,@vala87@Thanthuy@shshs@lightforyou
@minholady,@thunderempress@hohurm

thankyouecard.jpg

and many more you know who you are ...the video done with our messages.....
 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c4spv_love-and-support-for-minshin-from-minshin-soompi_people

YOU GUYS ARE SO LOVELY!! 
tumblr_inline_n5r8ur7SRS1qafrh6.gifcredit to rightful owner
I'm sorry I might be a tad bit emotional tonight, but reading all latest posts in the last 2 pages I had teary eyes, ottoke! I know it's not the end of our MinShin journey, but I feel sooooo emotional thinking that we've come a long way now, and we're now just 2 pages shy away from closing this thread! Oh My Dear, I'm sorry for being unnecessarily emotional, but I genuinely would like to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who made this possible. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY AWESOME.
tumblr_inline_n58axiypqr1qafrh6.gifcredit to rightful owner
Thank you very much. And I guess I see you guys around in the next thread? :)
LOVE.FAIDARIS. 31. Kuala Lumpur.

Guest lminho

I knew it, that this thread will fly today  :)
Shinhye was smiling from all those photos starting from the Shanghai Airport until the Red Carpet.  She's really glowing ! :x She seems really happy ^^.
And yes, I won't say my farewell ..just SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OUR THREAD ! XDI just recently visited the new thread and I really love the front page. Such creative and awesome MinShinners here :-bd
SEE YOU GUYS THERE !Take care!

Archived