[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

aaahhh im teary...must be a hopeless romantic.. this romeo and juliet moment brought me to delurk at this wonderful thread...love minshin :x and all of u minshiners :x 
2_31.jpg

Guest LadyNess

Hi I just wanna say thank you to all the lovely ladies here in this thread... For welcoming me I just started here in April and starting that day this thread is part of my daily life. Everytime I open my eyes in the morning the first I do is check this thread same goes when I close my eyes at night... Minshin is become part of my life... All of those who made the fanfic I would like to thank you all... Will I guest will see you in the next chapter of this thread... I have a lots of fun memories here... You're so kind people... To all the translator, the graphics designer thank you... Love you all MinShin Fighting Ness from USA =D> :-*

I can't miss this! My (perhaps) last post in the last page!! 
Thank you EVERYONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It's been a hell of a journey :)
Some people addressed me as the closet kiss lady. Therefore I'll end my post here with this closet kiss that I LOVE SO MUCH.

MINSHIN FAMILY FIGHTING!!! See you in the new thread! 
WAIT IF WE WANNA ALLOCATE THE LAST POST FOR @RoyalMinShin we have to start counting post now! Hold on everyone! :P Unless we are not.

Hey everyone,

Just dropping by before you move to the thread. This is one huge repository we are leaving behind and I hope we all can take with us fond memories and make many more new ones...

Enjoy the trip. Cya soon lol.

Minshin fighting!!!

Guest TessB

Chingus, of course the CLOSET KISS.....how can we ever forget that when its the vitamin that keep us calm when the sailing is rough, the first link that started our being delulu and made us pervy which lead to our Pervy Friday, the AFF..... Aahhhhh so many happy spazzing, delulu, perviness because of the CLOSET KISS....here chingus before we move to the next thread.... A very wet kiss to us all.... :-* :-* =P~ =P~

Guest lminho

DEAREST PARK SHIN HYE AND LEE MIN HO:
See? We are shipping both of you really hard! :)) And we're preparing to continue it on the next chapter... and on the next chapter, and on the next chapter. . . . . .  =))
FOREVER YOURS, =))Loving MinShinners <3MinShin FIGHTING!

Guest meridian

Congrats to MinShinners for 2,000 pages!! wow this is soooo nice! Thank you everyone for everything we contribute together. This is one of the best ships ever! Happiness is all around. Every time I read posts in the thread, I always have smile on my face. Of course sometimes we might face rough water, but this ship continues sailing smoothly with happiness.

LOVE IS IN THE HEIRS ~ on screen and off screen

MINSHIN IS REAL ~ BELIEVE IT AND SPAZZ IT TOGETHER ^___________^
Love MinShin & Love all MinShinners ~ Let's sail this ship together with big smile and kind heart <3 <3 <3

See you in new thread :D

As a Minoz jumping head first into a sea of Starlight Angels, thank you for the warm welcome I received.  I have made some wonderful friends and watched them fall in love with Lee Min Ho while I fell in love with Park Shin Hye.  I have never shipped a couple so hard in my life and I hope there is lots of joy and love ahead for them. 
As we move to our new house - let the good times roll and our new home be full of love.  In the words of Kim  Tan - Jik Jin!

Happy to sail with all of you again on the next thread.

I enjoy every pages... Thank you for all your talents ladies.

And my big thank you to PSH and LMH. We will continue to support and love both of you.....

Guest YatieM

> Yeay we did it....so glad I found this thread since Nov 2013 and have been an active lurker since then...an ahjumma hoping for Minshin to be real...one day and soon...fighting... :x :x

Archived