[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

baby girl wears pink (minho preferred color for his ideal girl) and white also brings black and grey color bag (all are minho fave colors) and carries glorious mountains (minho most fave of all..lol) 
BqE_Oo_CIAAzQuc.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I finally had the time to do this. I'm from the Philippines and I have been silently lurking on this page since April this year and you guys are really awesome. My sister and honey finds me "funny" for being so addicted with this thread but then again they end up supporting and loving me plus this one too. Well, I have been loving this thread since then and I am very happy to have joined this. Like some, this is also my first time to be a shipper. I'm very picky to whoever I follow but I was so in-love with Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's chemistry in The Heirs. I just can't get over them so I searched and happened to bounce in this family. I hope, even if I'm late for the MinShinner Newbies party, you will still welcome me.. 
From your detective analysis, translations, gifs, almost-so-real photoed pictures, and commitment to this ship, makes me feel so proud of everyone here. Thank you for this thread and I hope be able to lurk on the next thread. 
By the way, can anyone help me, how to edit my Username here? Thank you, Chingus. 

BqE_Oo_CIAAzQuc.jpg

The infamous black silk bra?  I wonder if she's wearing a matching set of lingerie. :PI can't wait for her red carpet dress *fingers crossed* [-O< I don't want to have to rant again.  But then I'm sure Min Ho Oppa appreciates my rants since he's usually the beneficiary.

All who mentioned me...Thanks for all love the last couple of days.  :x   Now, back to writing before my day gets busy again. 

Guest zznini

Minshiners, just a few more pages before we can move to our 2nd thread. Count me in chingus! I'm so thankful and feel so lucky to be part of this awesome families!! Luv y'all

I love our bb girl's fashion airport today. And I can't wait to see her in pretty gown tonight.. Plus, I'm eager to see our bb boy appearance tomorrow after hiding so long from us.

Last but not least, CONGRATULATIONS to US, MINSHINERS. We have doing great so far and I pray so hard for our long journey ahead!! Keep on sailing :ar! We're on the right track....!

Happy weekend, Minshiners!

Minshin is 300% real.

Ps: can we invite our pioneers (@stucked @pluie @yoyo -just-to-name-a-few-) to celebrate our first victory....?? What say u, chingus?? \m/

PSH in today's Infinite Challenge - From @PSH_Supporters tweet.

PSH: I have an Asia tour scheduled from May - Jul.
YJS: Then, in next life.
PSH: 'Oh, I'm signing a slave contract...?'
Conditional contract - PSH will join IC cheer-leading team if Korea team proceeds to semi-final. (very slim chance :)

BqFNiKrCEAE4CZp.jpg
BqFM6AGCcAASiJ0.jpg
BqFMkUtCYAEjLFC.jpg

@LaDadaista Because I hear Kenny G daily so impressed when I see MH hold saxophone in Kyochon ads. Your posts are always great, 300% agree with you, he falls deeply in love with SH, everything he has done more or less consistent with her (Delulu or not) :\''> . Her mom was a fan of his, but that was not enough, he needs to impress her fatherHe's very smart and subtle.
Wish all of you nice weekend :x

Guest KristyK1430293589

Omo we almost there, 2000k pages!!! Please tell us the new thread link. I cannot live without my daily minshin dose :((

Guest selena1993

Wat time does the red carpet start?? :D

its nice to be back again...HEllo everybody...I've been silently reading all your comments and analysis..I just cant help myself but to feel giddy :D <3

@LaDadaista‌ 
 Thank you! With the thoughts you shared, i am happy that uri baby boy seems to be not just to our in love with our baby girl only... But is wayyyy serious in the relationship....for him to consider what PSH's families view....to gain cookie points as our FF writers put them... ;)
MINSHIN SECOND THREAD...EODISEO???  POST THE LINK PLSSSSSS... I HAVE TO BE PN BOARD!

Archived