✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

@"Marusya nya"‌ I think it's because broadcast time. Not because of rating.

Ep 188 is the second winner in Sunday time slot.

Even popular drama You Who Came from Star also get CUT and edit because of broadcast time. SBS don't have enough time because time slot for that program.

So, I think this case is same for Running Man. And RM team cut girls on the beach because they wear bikini. RM will get "scolded" if they broadcast that "scene" because kids will watch. Because RM is 6pm program.

I think because of that, RM team decided not to showing us girls on the beach part. And like I said before because not enough time slot for broadcast all of the scene.

Then why they even bothered in the first place to film these scenes with girls in bikini if they knew it could  cause problems...

I wanted to see those scense so bad
btw last ep. was really dull. :( *sigh*

844049020.gif?1394999756

PS. but girls were in shorts and they showed us buttnaked Gary and very strange behavior of Kook when he was spreading guys legs soo widely lol

doc3859793_280141582?hash=eba09d4677c519
tumblr_n2jn2ybOah1qgpnmto2_r1_400.gif
4CDH7ha.gif

What the heck is this?! So amberessing! And definitely not appropriate for children! ahaha XD

I do see @rainyday293's rationale. Moreover, it's also the time when people gets ready for night out/dinner of out home on Sunday.

I really want to see the cowboy part. I am sure it is very competitive, judging by the pictures that we have seen so far.

BiKwang makes one fun team, BiKook makes one strong team. KJK is so strong and a perfect teammate of Rain, who is smart, fit and too quick for the rest! No wonder the others know that they stand no chance to win, LOL! :-O :))

I hope Rain gets to be invited for RM again in the future. :-bd

Guest sheel28

if RM team cut several scenes because broadcast matter, then why they prepared so many missions and games, until they moved to other places to shoot cowboy part and useless in the end :( they have aired hundreds episode, so they should be can estimated how many mission, how long to finish, how long will be aired (with extra scenes if there's failed scene and need to edit), etc.. :(
same with @Nancyzak, i also really want to see them in cowboy part...seems very competitive and fun, from pics that we've seen before, Rain very enthusiastic to do his mission...he run alone and clench his hand when succeed completed his mission..

anyway, until now i still didn't have RM ep.188 with engsub...i've watched and almost download RM 188 in youtube with titled engsub, but when i watch, audio not match with video...my friend said that audio should be for RM ep. 186..
anyone have RM 188 link with engsub?

@sheel28 well MANY DRAMA also like that. They shoot a lot of scene. But, when it comes to editing department they cut it. That's why there is video for longer version of ....scene, etc. Even KTH' drama JOJ also has longer version kiss, etc. But, they only show us kiss scene in shorten version.

Popular drama who get extended episode You who Came for Star also shoot a lot of scene but production team who expert in this field for years also cut and edit some part.

A lof of crew, director also expert in this field for years but they still shooting a lof of scene and in the end also get cut in editing dept. Maybe they shoot a lot of scene so editing department could have "stock scene" so they can decided which scene to show to audience.

Rain's Guerilla Date also he mention about editing.

Well, I'm not working in entertainment industry so I can't explain spesific to all of you. I just sharing what I know and read.

I remember Rain's Return to Base movie. They shooting passionate kiss scene between Rain and Shin Se Kyung but in the end they cut it.

KTH's drama Love Story in Harvard also like that. They shooting a lot of scene but in the end they cut it.

Director and crew in this film also expert but they still shoot this scene. Eventhough in the end they cut it.

Not only drama even movie also like that. There is scene who take a lot of time to shooting like 5,6,7 hours but in the end only 3,4,5 minutes of that scene that show to us as audience.

Yes, it's useless. Actors get tired and even crew also get tired. In Korean entertainment industry even they already complete 1 eps that took hours to shoot but if the writer want change, actors-director-crew will shooting once again. And how about 1 eps that already shoot? They delete it.

Many case about this even there is a lot of actors who complaining about this system.

Guest merycote

I seen this ep just for Rain, if Rain isn't there...I definitely would not see this boring episode. I just think RM' specials in other countries are just boring.... they are tooo focused in the locations @@ and It's not funny... there are too over advertising of the locations, it's just feel "commercial".
It's because of it I would have preferred Rain as guest in RM at a regular episode T__T

Guest sheel28

@willenette, yup will wait and see...but seems ep.189 is the lastest of RM Australia..
yes @rainyday293, i really know about that...almost all of drama, movie, MV were edited and makes many scene cut because that editing process...the lastest cut case that i've read is about SNSD's Mr. Mr. MV, which they need to re-shoot MV because lose data, and i've read Sooyoung was dissapointed because no one of her re-shoot MV appear in Mr. Mr. MV, it means all her scene in that MV is from her 1st shoot..
another case is Rain's La Song MV...we've seen in Rain Effect for La Song making, Rain swept his female dancer with grabbed her body, but that part not appear in MV..
moreover movie or drama, there was surely many scene cut...
i'm dissapointed because this matter is variety show, they cut the part that different from other part at all which took in other places...i'm just regret about that..

Guest merycote

BTW...I just read the 3rd episode will be aired on march 30... not this week @@
6b131793jw1eei0u6xlujj20dc0nq76t.jpg
 I don't understand chinese and I don't know if this info is official, but seems like this week will be aired a regular episode ...and not Rain's sheel28 said:anyway, until now i still didn't have RM ep.188 with engsub...i've watched and almost download RM 188 in youtube with titled engsub, but when i watch, audio not match with video...my friend said that audio should be for RM ep. 186..
anyone have RM 188 link with engsub?

It occurred to me that the casts playing at the beach and the cowboy scenes maybe saved for another episode, which explains their absence in Part 2 and why some scenes that we saw in Part 2 were stretched so long. I don't think the TV station will purposely make its popular variety show boring, or did they change their edit team that it turns out this way?

The casts have done a wonderful job in their participation, as we all can see. Kudos to them. I had my laughs at the antics of the casts. That said, we all know that the end product is in the hands of the production team.

Am looking forward to the 3rd part, if that is in the pipeline.

Guest sheel28

wow thanks for the link @merycote & @rainyday293, i will try both ;;)

thanks also for the info @merycote, whether that official or not yet, at least we still can hope that cowboy part will be aired in another episode..

Guest merycote

I think it's "australians" fans fault, too XDas has been reported, the cast and guests couldn't shoot comfortably their missions in public places...and the PD even must to cancel the shoot many times... so it's not strange they don't have too much escenes to edit :/
Anyway, I hope Rain will be a guest in this show again.. but in a normal episode in Korea :3

sheel28 said: @willenette, yup will wait and see...but seems ep.189 is the lastest of RM Australia..
yes @rainyday293, i really know that...almost all of drama, movie, MV were edited and makes many scene cut because that editing process...the lastest cut case that i've read is about SNSD's Mr. Mr MV, which they need to re-shoot MV because lose data, and i've read Sooyoung was dissapointed because no one her scene in MV from her re-shoot MV, it means all her scene in that MV is from her 1st shoot..
another case is Rain's La Song MV...we've seen in Rain Effect for La Song making, he swept his female dancer with grabbed her body, but that part not appear in MV..
moreover movie or drama, there was surely many scene cut...
i'm dissapointed because this matter is variety show, too many mission to prepare but they cut the part that different from other part at all which took in other places...i'm just regret about that..