✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

me too, really love @merycote gif :x 8->
i forgot name of that girl with Rain in that CF...but i see her really looks like SHK..

yes @rainyday293, in that movie set Rain's so handsome and Liu Yifei's beautiful..i will post those pics here, please wait ;)

Pretty realistic, @merycote, although can see in the first scene, it is not KTH because KTH's beautiful face stands out even from far. Overall it is an awesome gif! Kekeke, I immediately checked out the gif.com that you mentioned. Am very tempted to try out one of these days. I am keeping my fingers crossed now! :-bd 8->

Guest sheel28

@willenette ahhh yes, her name is Han Ji Woo, i forgot kekee :D
wow really there will be RM - Rain's 3rd part? yeaaayy thanks for your info dear ^:)^
i really curious and wanna see cowboy part :-bd \:D/

yes @Nancyzak, seems really realistic...when i see that gif, i imagined our couple life will be like that when they get married :x 8-> i try to not "see" HJW face in that gif kekekee :P:D

@willenette I'm not saying or mentioned due to censorship in my sentences. Haha. I just say get cut. But, I don't say the reason of it being cut. Yes, I know that. Like you mentioned before it's because director. I read about that article the reason why passionate kiss scene got deleted. Thanks for remind me. :D

I think we get our 3rd "designer" @merycote haha. Our "designer" @nancyzak and @cocomhe get new member. :-bd

@sheel28 thank you for posting that pictures :x Liu Yi Fei looks elegant. And Rain looks like her boyfriend. Oops, sorry Tae Hee-ssi. :-SS

sheel28 said: @willenette ahhh yes, her name is Han Ji Woo, i forgot kekee :D
wow really there will be RM - Rain's 3rd part? yeaaayy thanks for your info dear ^:)^
i really curious and wanna see cowboy part :-bd \:D/

yes @Nancyzak, seems really realistic...when i see that gif, i imagined our couple life will be like that when they get married :x 8-> i try to not "see" HJW face in that gif kekekee :P:D

Guest sheel28

rainyday293 said: @willenette I'm not saying or mentioned due to censorship in my sentences. Haha. I just say get cut. But, I don't say the reason of it being cut. Yes, I know that. Like you mentioned before it's because director. I read about that article the reason why passionate kiss scene got deleted. Thanks for remind me. :D

rainyday293 said: @willenette I'm not saying or mentioned due to censorship in my sentences. Haha. I just say get cut. But, I don't say the reason of it being cut. Yes, I know that. Like you mentioned before it's because director. I read about that article the reason why passionate kiss scene got deleted. Thanks for remind me. :D I think we get our 3rd "designer" @merycote haha. Our "designer" @nancyzak and @cocomhe get new member. :-bd @sheel28 thank you for posting that pictures :x Liu Yi Fei looks elegant. And Rain looks like her boyfriend. Oops, sorry Tae Hee-ssi. :-SS

Guest sheel28

140317 Rain at ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui’ movie set

Bi6hS1iCMAAGRGZ.jpg
Bi6iXsDCMAAPxq_.jpg
Bi6lm07CYAEEmoE.jpg

source : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pic-14-03-17-filming-hong-yan-lu-shui-movie?xg_source=shorten_twitter

[spoilers] The four elements come together in Australia on 'Running Man'

March 16, 2014 @ 1:51 pm

Rain-kim-woo-bin_1394991837_af_org.jpg

The Australian adventure continued on the latest episode of 'Running Man'!

With Rain and Kim Woo Bin in tow, the cast members continued their quest to gather the four elements - air, fire, water and ground.

Gathering at a huge exhibition hall, a thrilling nametag-ripping chase ensued as the members strove to gather the four elements.

SEE ALSO: Rain spotted filming for his Chinese film 'Hong Yan Lu Shui'

With Song Ji Hyo being the only ground-type Pokemon cast member in the game, the cast searched high and low to find the remaining elements that they had picked before their expedition. There was a twist - if a cast member found an element with someone else's name on it, they could rip that person's nametag and use his element for himself.

Using their wily brains and physical prowess, Rain and Kim Jong Kook succeeded in collecting all of the elements first, winning the prize of a gold-plated globe.

Check out the full episode below!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hiehe_140316-running-man-ep-189-1-3_tv#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hispa_140316-running-man-ep-189-2-3_tv?start=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hivht_140316-running-man-ep-189-3-3_shortfilms?start=1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/spoilers-the-four-elements-come-together-in-australia-on-running-man

class="title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: -14px 0px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 1.4; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Running Man" filming halted while in Australia?

tumblr_inline_n2k3o1rgZT1sxpaxg.jpg

SBS “Running Man” variety show has stopped its street filming in Australia for safety reasons.

It has been reported that there were mass crowd already waiting for the stars even at the airport when they arrived. There were also many fans and crowds following the teams wherever they went for shooting.

As time went by, more fans added to the crowd, making it difficult to film. The photo shows Song Jihyo riding a cab to get out from the over-crowded scene.

Source: Newsen

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/79824567689/running-man-filming-halted-while-in-australia

Rain joining Chinese movie

photo415235.jpg

Singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain, will make his Chinese cinema debut later this year in director Gao Xixi's new film "Lu Shui Hong Yan" (working title). 

"We thought Rain would be the perfect role for the film, as the leading male character should catch the attention of both domestic and international viewers", said the film's production studio through a press release at the beginning of the month.

In this film, Rain will act with 26-year-old Chinese entertainer Liu Yifei, who starred in the 2011 film "A Chinese Ghost Story". 

Director Gao Xixi has produced several successful dramas and films, including "Legend of Chu and Han" (2012).

"I hope I can expand my activity base [in China] through my debut in Chinese film", said Rain through a press release. 

The film is based on Amy Siu-Haan Cheung's novel "Hong Yan Lu Shui". On March 11, the production team posted several pictures to celebrate filming the first scene of the film on its official Weibo account.

Rain's last album, "Rain Effect", came out in early January. He also recently finished filming the Hollywood movie "The Prince".

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-joining-chinese-movie-67135.html

A photo from RAIN & Liu Yi Fei's film shooting unveiled

20140316143848_532538e80682c_1.jpg

A photo from RAIN and Liu Yi Fei's film shooting was unveiled.

On March 14th, the photo was uploaded on a Chinese online website's board. 

RAIN is recently casting in a new Chinese film with Liu Yi Fei(刘亦菲), and the photo shows RAIN and Liu Yi Fei sitting together at a café.

The person who uploaded the photo wrote, "RAIN was a charming and gentle guy, but it seemed that he was still a bit awkward with Liu Yi Fei because of the language problem."

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "Looking great", "I wonder what kind of film that would be", and "I should not forget watching the movie."
/Reporting by Choi Hyun-Jung en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=283896