✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

@willenette, yes, i meant that video..i've posted that video at back page and his said about want a girl who excellent cook :D

@rainyday293, here is the article in hangul :

'컴백' 비 "연인 김태희, 신곡 들었다..응원·격려"

1536722_613579735381897_899537168_n.jpg

가수 비(본명 정지훈)가 공개 연인인 배우 김태희가 신곡을 듣고 응원했다고 밝혔다. stview.php?no=20140109185944528550

비는 9일 오후 서울 마포구 상암동 케이블채널 Mnet 가요 순위 프로그램 '엠 카운트다운' 대기실에서 스타뉴스와 만나 이 같이 밝혔다.

비는 '김태희가 신곡을 들었다고 하더냐'는 질문에 "그렇다"며 "(김태희가) 신곡을 듣고 좋다고 응원해줬다"고 말했다.

비는 이어 "컴백한 뒤에는 아직 못 만났다"며 "전화 통화로 자주 격려하고 있다"고 덧붙였다.

앞서 비는 먼저 진행된 스타뉴스와 인터뷰에서 "음원 공개 전에는 여자친구에게 음악을 들려주는 스타일이 아니다"라고 밝혔다. 또한 "여전히 잘 지내고 있다"고 변함없는 애정을 드러냈다.

비는 이날 '엠카'에 이어 방송되는 '비 컴백스페셜-레인이펙트'를 통해 정규 6집 '레인 이펙트(Rain Effect)' 더블 타이틀곡 '30섹시(30sexy)'와 '라 송(La song)' 무대를 첫 선보인다.

이 번 방송에서 비는 기존의 히트곡들과 지난 2일 발표한 정규 6집에 담긴 신곡 등 총 6곡의 무대를 공개할 예정이다. 비는 앞서 지난 8일 서울 상암동 CJ E&M센터에서 700여 팬이 자리한 가운데 '비 컴백스페셜-레인이펙트' 사전 녹화를 진행했다. 특유의 강렬하고도 완성도 높은 퍼포먼스로 무대를 장악했다는 후문이다.

비는 "어제 무대에서 사용한 LED를 돌출 형으로 빼보려 했는데 잘 된 것 같아 다행이다"며 "세트가 없이도 3D처럼 번갈아가면서 영상이 잘 나온 거 같다"고 말했다.

한편 비는 이날 '엠카'에서 그룹 엠씨더맥스를 제치고 1위를 차지했다. 지난 2일 음원을 공개한 지 일주일 만이다. 음원차트에서도 타이틀곡 '30섹시'와 '라 송' 등 수록곡이 공개 직후 상위권에 오르며 존재감을 발휘했다.

비 는 "예전과는 많이 다른 요즘 음악시장에서 만족스러운 결과물"이라며 "아이돌 가수들과 경쟁하는 시대에 1위 후보라 기분이 좋다"고 말했다. 그는 "모든 것이 감사하다"며 "영화 촬영 때문에 활동시기가 길지는 못할 것 같지만 활동 내내 최선을 다해 멋진 모습 보여 드리겠다"고 덧붙였다.

이지현 기자 starjiji@mtstarnews.com

source : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014010918594452855

-------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is english translation by google which posted in FB Kimbi :

'Comeback' Rain "Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, and new songs.. support and encouragement"

Korean singer Rain (real name: Jung Ji Hoon) Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee listen to the new songs and Support Rain.

Star News met Rain at Mnet M! Countdown program' in the waiting room on January 9.

To the question "Did Kim Tae Hee heard a new song?" Rain said "Yes," (Kim Tae Hee) got to hear the new songs, supporting for me,'' he said.

Rain after comeback "Haven't met yet" and "phone call often, She is encouraging me" he said

Earlier, Rain during first in an interview with Star News "recordings released before his girlfriend is not a style of music," he said. Also "They are still doing well" he revealed unchanging love.

source : FB Kimbi

Guest sheel28

wow @Nancyzak thank you dear for your share after watch Running Man...you make me more curious, hahahaa..but i still can not watch since my internet connection still slow so can not watch video in long duration :( even i still not watch Happy Camp yet..
i will watch after my internet connection stable..

@sheel28 THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :-bd I can complete my data now. I made 2013 files about our couple and 2014 files. So, when they are married I can "watch" their journey through my files. Hope someday in 2015 or 2016 I can make "WEDDING" file. 8-> :x

sheel28 said:
Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: i still can found about the last time Rain said likes a girl that good at cook, even he said excellent cook :D 110325 Rain @ Sohu News_JVJQ Press Con in Beijing http://www.youtube... 0:22 All of my Chinese fans, I love you. 0:39 My ideal type is a woman who is an excellent cook. Credit : sohu // ratoka@youtube English translation by rain bird source : http://www.rainlegend.com/bbs5/redirect.php?fid=7&tid=10262&goto=nextnewset&sid=0qZjsl but now he's with KTH..he loves her, he loves the way she is :x

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: @Nancyzak, yes dear...we see that how often and even Rain always said that his ideal type is a girl that good at cook, as i said before, he mentioned that one criteria from 2003-2011..
but when he must choose a girl who cooks and a girl who eats, then he choose a girl who eats...it's clearly shows that he loves KTH :x :x
yes you're right, i admire KTH also because she loves and accepts Rain the way he is...she never acquaint him personally before Coupang filming..i'm sure, she surely knows several "bad news" about Rain in the past, beside that, she also knows that Rain is a nice guy, but not knows personally..
but with their friendship after Coupang filming, she try to know closer and acquaint him.. as her said that she never heard other people talk if this someone "is kind of person, etc..etc..", she must know about someone by herself experience...very wise and mature she is :-bd :-bd
with her though like that, she got her fortunate & happiness...she knows very well personally that Rain is a lovely, nice, and great guy :-bd :x

Guest sheel28

rainyday293 said: @sheel28 THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :-bd I can complete my data now. I made 2013 files about our couple and 2014 files. So, when they are married I can "watch" their journey through my files. Hope someday in 2015 or 2016 I could make "WEDDING" file. 8-> :x

Hi @marusya_nya,
Thank you very much, dear, for the picture of Rain and the English subbed Running Man ep 188 (part 1).   :x :-bd \:D/
In the picture, Rain looks shy admitting that he likes older woman, kekeke.....  That must be a good few years ago.  :)   He has been looking and searching for long. I am very glad that he is very happy with my bias now. Like @sheel28 said, let us wish and pray for their everlasting happiness!  :x :x :x

'Running Man' touches down in Australia

March 9, 2014 @ 4:15 pm

Rain-kim-woo-bin_1394394494_af_org.jpg

'Running Man' kicked their Australia expedition off with a bang on the latest episode!

Themed around the four mystical elements - water, air, fire and earth - each member, along with guests Rain and Kim Woo Bin, selected a card that had one of the four elements on it. Traveling across the coastline and exploring shipwrecks and kangaroo sanctuaries, the 'Running Man' cast explored the best that Australia had to offer, with the winning teams given opportunities to gain information on their card selections.

Their travels will continue next week, when the secrets behind the elemental cards will be explained!

Check out the full episode below!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fo9yh_140309-running-man-ep-188-1-3_shortfilms#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fogy3_140309-running-man-ep-188-2-3_shortfilms#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fon4x_140309-running-man-ep-188-3-3_shortfilms#from=embediframe

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/running-man-touches-down-in-australia

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain Feels Like A Lotto Winner After Teaming Up With “Running Man” Lee Kwang Sookimpossible March 9, 2014 
rain_leekwang.jpg

Singer Rain expressed his genuine excitement for being paired up with Lee Kwang Soo for the latest episode of “Running Man.

On the March 9 episode of “Running Man” that aired, Rain and Kim Woo Bin made special guest appearances for their “Australia Adventure” edition.

On that day, Rain and Lee Kwang Soo teamed up and became known as “Rain Kwang” or “Bi Kwang.” 

Kim Jong Kook commented on the pairing and Lee Kwang Soo’s popularity overseas, saying, “I want to be on Lee Kwang Soo’s team too. Do you know how useful of a teammate he’d be overseas?” Lee Kwang Soo responded humbly saying, “I’m not that useful!” causing everyone to laugh. 

Rain also remarked saying, “(Being on Lee Kwang Soo’s team) feels like winning the lotto.” 

Unfortunately, Song Ji Hyo‘s busy drama filming schedule kept her behind, so she arrived a day late to the filming of “Running Man” and was not seen in the first episode of the “Australia Adventure” edition. 

kwangsoo_runningman

How would you feel teaming up with Lee Kwang Soo?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/09/rain-feels-like-a-lotto-winner-after-teaming-up-with-running-man-lee-kwang-soo/#.Ux3HWNzNXZl

Guest sheel28

@Marusya_nya yup, that picture was one of his confessions in 2006 ;)

yes @Nancyzak, that one criteria can not change, seems like a "big deal" for him from high-school time until now..

and now, he found a very beautiful-smart-pure heart goddess...they deserve to got each other :x :x

wow Running Man with engsub already out, thanks for share @Marusya_nya ;)

@Nancyzak thanks for share article, and @jihoonjung thanks for share gifs ;)

Guest merycote

Hi, I've been trying to make gifs~ Here is my try:
I started making gifs of Rain in RM  :x  ...
3jdo.gif

4svw.gif
qtl.gif

image image image image

---
image image
image image  

And then... I made this ;) : 

y3s.gif

.....I'm very happy because I finally found an easy and funny program to make gifs~~ *0*

Guest sheel28

@jihoonjung, me too same with @merycote, i really like your gifs :-bd
since i still not watch yet Rain in Running Man, at least i can see when he try to hide his head with towel as @Nancyzak said yesterday...LOL he's so funny as we know :)) :)) :))

Great job on the gifs, @merycote! :x :-bd =D>

I hope it is not too much for me to request for more gifs from you, particularly those parts where Rain talks about KTH and when Rain reacts to references/mentions of KTH in all the variety shows and interviews since early this year, for our couple's thread here? Maybe you could target the 100th page of this thread to post them?

Talking about postings for the couple, I have wanted, for sometime, to suggest an idea of mine at the 70th page of this thread. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to raise it here.

:-h :-h :-h

TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS, shall we have our 'grand' celebration of the 100th of this thread, besides doing our artworks for every tenth page of this thread?!?! At the rate that we are going, we may reach there quite fast. So, shall we all fill the 100th page of this thread with artworks, gifs, fan made videos, romantic or inspiring poems or quotes or other lovely forms of couple dedication that you can think of, to celebrate the milestone that we have arrived at since this Rain and KTH couple thread was created? There is time from now until then to source for ideas, get ready the materials and do up whatever artworks, fan made videos, gifs, etc. Can I hear a resounding 'yes' from you all on this proposal? No? :x [-O<

P/S. Don't worry, if you can't do any of the suggested ideas above but all fired up to dedicate something to the couple in the 100th page. You can always post a simple message like "I love Rain and KTH couple!". Have them in whatever font size, style and colour or multi colours that you like. Make use of the available Soompi icons and emoticons in your draft/edit post. Ta-da, there you go, your very own dedication! ;) :-bd \:D/ =D>

sheel28 said: @jihoonjung, me too same with @merycote, i really like your gifs :-bd
since i still not watch yet Rain in Running Man, at least i can see when he try to hide his head with towel as @Nancyzak said yesterday...LOL he's so funny as we know :)) :)) :))

Guest merycote

* Nancyzak said:

I hope it is not too much for me to request for more gifs from you, particularly those parts where Rain talks about KTH and when Rain reacts to references/mentions of KTH in all the variety shows and interviews since early this year, for our couple's thread here? Maybe you could target the 100th page of this thread to post them?

Talking about postings for the couple, I have wanted, for sometime, to suggest an idea of mine at the 70th page of this thread. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to raise it here.

TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS, shall we have our 'grand' celebration of the 100th of this thread, besides doing our artworks for every tenth page of this thread?!?! At the rate that we are going, we may reach there quite fast. So, shall we all fill the 100th page of this thread with artworks, gifs, fan made videos, romantic or inspiring poems or quotes or other lovely forms of couple dedication that you can think of, to celebrate the milestone that we have arrived at since this Rain and KTH couple thread was created? There is time from now until then to source for ideas, get ready the materials and do up whatever artworks, fan made videos, gifs, etc. Can I hear a resounding 'yes' from you all on this proposal? No? :x [-O<

P/S. Don't worry, if you can't do any of the suggested ideas above but all fired up to dedicate something to the couple in the 100th page. You can always post a simple message like "I love Rain and KTH couple!". Have them in whatever font size, style and colour or multi colours that you like. Make use of the available Soompi icons and emoticons in your draft/edit post. Ta-da, there you go, your very own dedication! ;) :-bd \:D/ =D>

merycote said: * Nancyzak said: