✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

thank you my twin-partner @Nancyzak...the first pic was from my past artwork, i just added some some text and background, it's not much tho, i still have some unfinished "assignments", need improvement ...now i am waiting for your "surprises"...very excited to see themfloating_blobs81.gif

BiKim / KimBi (Rain & Kim Tae Hee) Soompi Couple Official Thread-- Happy 70th Page!

1911670_219383298257844_156078206_n.jpg

Spring is a coming! Bright and colourful flowers blooming! With "rain" drops here and there, brings forth the sweet floral and fresh smell. Energy renewed and raring to go. Here I share photos of relaxing "Rain" drops to celebrate this 70th page and for the renewed energy and continuous friendship as well as all the good works here.   :x

class="title-news" style="list-style: none; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-size: 32px; line-height: 36px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"These Relaxing Raindrop Scenes Will Soothe Your Soul (PHOTOS)

n-RAINDROPS-large570.jpg?6

The link to the article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/raindrops-gps-guide_n_4276519.html?utm_hp_ref=relaxation#slide=3118942

HAPPY WHITE DAY!

10003911_219386101590897_1175102515_n.jp

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning" - Paul Coelho
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy cars, but because they sing a song only you can hear" - Oscar Wilde

10014644_219386494924191_1569123122_n.jp

Rain (비) – Marilyn Monroe (마릴린 먼로)

Beautiful, the moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away, my legs turned into jelly
How could I approach you?
Will my heart show? My entire body loses strength

I’m going crazy cause I love
I’m going crazy
I think you are perfect for me
Can you hold my hand?
Can you walk with me?
As you look into my eyes?

When you come to me, give me a message, you
I can give you everything
I’m need your lover, I need you
You keep appearing before my eyes, it’s only you

Beautiful, how could you be like that?
You’re so pretty that it’s annoying
Did you find out?
Just as I want, yeah baby
You’re coming to me, my entire body loses strength

I’m going crazy
Can you hold my hand?
Can you walk with me?

What a beautiful weather.
I feel good.
I need your smile.

Don’t say that this will be the beginning
Because it will always be like the beginning
Just like Marilyn Monroe, the valuable you
She’s nothing compared to you
Do you know or don’t you know?
You’re like a fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind

Lyrics/작사: 정지훈
Composer/작곡: 배진렬, 정지훈
Arranger/편곡: 배진렬
Translation by : Popgasa

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Bi Rain - Marilyn Monroe [Eng Sub]

Cr : aobee123

1488667_219386694924171_1658602644_n.jpg

Laughter In The Rain 

Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine

I feel the warmth of her hand in mine

Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside

After a while we run under a tree
I turn to her and she kisses me
There with the beat of the rain on the leaves
Softly she breathes and I close my eyes

Sharing our love under stormy skies

Songwriters
Cody, Philip / Sedaka, Neil

Published by
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain [w/ lyrics]

Cr : cyberman000051

1972328_219387424924098_1153441877_n.jpg

1958525_219387008257473_480856582_n.jpg

Cr all photos : Owners

P/S.     White Day is the day when the man pays back for the Valentine's gift from his girlfriend. It therefore appropriate that I post the lyrics and video of Rain singing "Marilyn Monroe" here. As you can guess, the word "Rain" is in Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" song. It is a very beautiful and romantic song that I have to post along, while I picture the couple having fun like what we see in the video in the "Rain".   :x ;) :-bd \:D/ :D

Guest sheel28

i can not quote @Nancyzak post because using mobile phone :D
refering @Nancyzak posted lyrics of Marilyn Monroe song, i want to add lyrics which missing in rap part...the lastest lyrics in rap part is "때로는 꽃들처럼 / daeroneun kkochdeul cheoreom / sometimes like a flower" :x
i'm really like Rain's Marilyn Monroe, because easy listening, sweet song & lyrics, and surely this song is about KTH :x \:D/
my thought, the sweetest lyrics in this song is rap part :x :x :x
last sentences of rap part is "you're like a fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind, sometimes like a flower"...
this is my thought about why Rain describes KTH like those words in lyrics : like a fantastic diamond ring and like a flower are describes KTH outside or her physics that she's very very beautiful woman, he describes her shining beauty...
and for like a water drop and like the wind are describes KTH is caring and loyal girlfriend, which Rain mentioned that she's his strength and his rock because she's beside him in his difficult time :x :x

Guest lexus123

sheel28 said: i can not quote @Nancyzak post because using mobile phone :D refering @Nancyzak posted lyric of Marilyn Monroe song, i want to add lyric which missing in rap part... the lastest lyric in rap part is "때로는 꽃들처럼 / daeroneun kkochdeul cheoreom / sometimes like a flower" :x i'm really like Rain's Marilyn Monroe, because the song is easy listening, sweet song & lyric, and surely this song is about KTH :x \:D/ my thought, the sweetest lyric in this song is rap part :x :x :x last sentences of rap part is "you're like fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind, sometimes like a flower"... this is my thought about why Rain described KTH like those words in lyric : like fantastic diamond ring and like a flower are described KTH outside or her physically that she's very very beautiful woman, he described her shining beauty... and for like a water drop and like the wind are described KTH is caring and loyal girlfriend, which Rain mentioned that she's his rock, she's beside him in his hard time :x :x

Nancyzak said:

HAPPY WHITE DAY!

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning" - Paul Coelho
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy cars, but because they sing a song only you can hear" - Oscar Wilde

Rain (비) – Marilyn Monroe (마릴린 먼로)

Beautiful, the moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away, my legs turned into jelly
How could I approach you?
Will my heart show? My entire body loses strength

I’m going crazy
Can you hold my hand?
Can you walk with me?

Beautiful, how could you be like that?
You’re so pretty that it’s annoying
Did you find out?
Just as I want, yeah baby
You’re coming to me, my entire body loses strength

I’m going crazy
Can you hold my hand?
Can you walk with me?

What a beautiful weather.
I feel good.
I need your smile.

Don’t say that this will be the beginning
Because it will always be like the beginning
Just like Marilyn Monroe, the valuable you
She’s nothing compared to you
Do you know or don’t you know?
You’re like a fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind

Lyrics/작사: 정지훈
Composer/작곡: 배진렬, 정지훈
Arranger/편곡: 배진렬
Translation by : Popgasa

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Bi Rain - Marilyn Monroe [Eng Sub]

Cr : aobee123

Laughter In The Rain 

Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine

After a while we run under a tree
I turn to her and she kisses me
There with the beat of the rain on the leaves
Softly she breathes and I close my eyes

Sharing our love under stormy skies

Songwriters
Cody, Philip / Sedaka, Neil

Published by
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain [w/ lyrics]

Cr : cyberman000051
Cr all photos : Owners

P/S.     White Day is the day when the man pays back for the Valentine's gift from his girlfriend. It therefore appropriate that I post the lyrics and video of Rain singing "Marilyn Monroe" here. As you can guess, the word "Rain" is in Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" song. It is a very beautiful and romantic song that I have to post along, while I picture the couple having fun like what we see in the video in the "Rain".   :x ;) :-bd \:D/ :D

Guest sheel28

lexus123 said: sheel28 said: i can not quote @Nancyzak post because using mobile phone :D refering @Nancyzak posted lyric of Marilyn Monroe song, i want to add lyric which missing in rap part... the lastest lyric in rap part is "때로는 꽃들처럼 / daeroneun kkochdeul cheoreom / sometimes like a flower" :x i'm really like Rain's Marilyn Monroe, because the song is easy listening, sweet song & lyric, and surely this song is about KTH :x \:D/ my thought, the sweetest lyric in this song is rap part :x :x :x last sentences of rap part is "you're like fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind, sometimes like a flower"... this is my thought about why Rain described KTH like those words in lyric : like fantastic diamond ring and like a flower are described KTH outside or her physically that she's very very beautiful woman, he described her shining beauty... and for like a water drop and like the wind are described KTH is caring and loyal girlfriend, which Rain mentioned that she's his rock, she's beside him in his hard time :x :x

cocomhe said: thank you my twin-partner @Nancyzak...the first pic was from my past artwork, i just added some some text and background, it's not much tho, i still have some unfinished "assignments", need improvement ...now i am waiting for your "surprises"...very excited to see themfloating_blobs81.gif

sheel28 said: lexus123 said: sheel28 said: i can not quote @Nancyzak post because using mobile phone :D refering @Nancyzak posted lyric of Marilyn Monroe song, i want to add lyric which missing in rap part... the lastest lyric in rap part is "때로는 꽃들처럼 / daeroneun kkochdeul cheoreom / sometimes like a flower" :x i'm really like Rain's Marilyn Monroe, because the song is easy listening, sweet song & lyric, and surely this song is about KTH :x \:D/ my thought, the sweetest lyric in this song is rap part :x :x :x last sentences of rap part is "you're like fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind, sometimes like a flower"... this is my thought about why Rain described KTH like those words in lyric : like fantastic diamond ring and like a flower are described KTH outside or her physically that she's very very beautiful woman, he described her shining beauty... and for like a water drop and like the wind are described KTH is caring and loyal girlfriend, which Rain mentioned that she's his rock, she's beside him in his hard time :x :x

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: lexus123 said: sheel28 said: i can not quote @Nancyzak post because using mobile phone :D refering @Nancyzak posted lyric of Marilyn Monroe song, i want to add lyric which missing in rap part... the lastest lyric in rap part is "때로는 꽃들처럼 / daeroneun kkochdeul cheoreom / sometimes like a flower" :x i'm really like Rain's Marilyn Monroe, because the song is easy listening, sweet song & lyric, and surely this song is about KTH :x \:D/ my thought, the sweetest lyric in this song is rap part :x :x :x last sentences of rap part is "you're like fantastic diamond ring, like a water drop, like the wind, sometimes like a flower"... this is my thought about why Rain described KTH like those words in lyric : like fantastic diamond ring and like a flower are described KTH outside or her physically that she's very very beautiful woman, he described her shining beauty... and for like a water drop and like the wind are described KTH is caring and loyal girlfriend, which Rain mentioned that she's his rock, she's beside him in his hard time :x :x

willenette said: Nancyzak said: P/S.     White Day is the day when the man pays back for the Valentine's gift from his girlfriend. It therefore appropriate that I post the lyrics and video of Rain singing "Marilyn Monroe" here. As you can guess, the word "Rain" is in Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" song. It is a very beautiful and romantic song that I have to post along, while I picture the couple having fun like what we see in the video in the "Rain".   :x ;) :-bd \:D/ :D

Nancyzak said: willenette said: Nancyzak said: P/S.     White Day is the day when the man pays back for the Valentine's gift from his girlfriend. It therefore appropriate that I post the lyrics and video of Rain singing "Marilyn Monroe" here. As you can guess, the word "Rain" is in Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" song. It is a very beautiful and romantic song that I have to post along, while I picture the couple having fun like what we see in the video in the "Rain".   :x ;) :-bd \:D/ :D

Hi @sheel28,

Same view as you, that the song is about when Rain first met KTH. I am sure many people think this way too. Yup, the rap part is the 'ultimate'! :x :-bd \:D/

Hi @marusya_nya, @sheel28,

Thank you for sharing the bts pics of Rain's new movie. I am beginning to get a good feel about this movie already. Bring on more when more come your way! :-bd

willenette said: Nancyzak said: willenette said: Nancyzak said: P/S.     White Day is the day when the man pays back for the Valentine's gift from his girlfriend. It therefore appropriate that I post the lyrics and video of Rain singing "Marilyn Monroe" here. As you can guess, the word "Rain" is in Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" song. It is a very beautiful and romantic song that I have to post along, while I picture the couple having fun like what we see in the video in the "Rain".   :x ;) :-bd \:D/ :D

Nancyzak said:
Oh my, there is a succession of celebration from 14 Feb to 14 April for different purpose. They are so couple lot in SK.

I am seeing a lot of Peppero sticks from SK for sale at my end. I am not going to be surprised if the fad catches on at my end, since anything to do with Kpop or Kdrama is getting so much attention everywhere nowadays. :))

willenette said: Nancyzak said:
Oh my, there is a succession of celebration from 14 Feb to 14 April for different purpose. They are so couple lot in SK.

I am seeing a lot of Peppero sticks from SK for sale at my end. I am not going to be surprised if the fad catches on at my end, since anything to do with Kpop or Kdrama is getting so much attention everywhere nowadays. :))