✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Kim Tae Hee Shared Her Whire Day Bare-Face Selfie

By Hei Ryung | March 16, 2014 10:23 PM EDT

kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=600

Actress Kim Tae Hee also celebrated White Day by showing off her beautiful bare face selfie while holding a sweet candy.

Kim Tae Hee posted a message in her Weibo account on the 14th, "I received candy from staff so I took a selfie to show it off~~^^ May it be a sweet day when you hand out a lollipop, even just one, to those around you who you're thankful for...!!", along with a cute photo of herself.

Fans also think that Rain must have been given his girlfriend a sweet treat as well. Rain is currently doing a film in China titled "Hong Yan Lu Shui". 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/84021/20140316/actress-kim-tae-hee-shared-her-whire-day-bare-face-selca.htm

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2014 03 09 Kim Tae hee New Nouveau pieces Coffee cf

Cr : iu kfty 1

A very sweet birthday video for KTH, that was uploaded a day ago:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kim Tae Hee's birthday 29-03

Cr : npt55555

Saw it on Twitter today, just wanna share it with you ^) :-j

나무 tree ‏@cinnamonz_ 10h
my korean tutor isfunny.he said i hate all handsome man and tall guys. well, he isn't that handsome and tall but i think he's cute. and he likes kim tae hee and said "she used to be my girlfriend" but then, he shows picture of rain and said "who is this bastard?" hahahaha..fanboys are just the same like fangirls. also said "handsome guys are my enemy" lololololol..

minnie. @puppiehun 11h
Korean tutor who tried to virtually strangle rain on projector because he stole his kim tae hee is like the cutest thing I've seen all day.

hi all, first of all, I must say I am neither Rain or KTH's fan. Nothing against them but they are just not those that I monitor on a daily basis.
I just finished watching runningman and went to listen to Rain's new songs, and find them awesome. All of the three that he promoted, the tunes are all good. I guess he has good music taste. haha.
I knew that Rain and KTH are dating since the news report and since I am into astrology, I just went to compare their charts out of curiosity of what make this two person both from separate industry to start dating. They must be quite serious since it is over a year now and it is also in public.
So here we go:
Rain (June 25 1982) Kim Tae Hee ( Mar 29 1980)Sun in cancer Sun in AriesMoon in Leo Moon in VirgoMercury in Gemini Mercury in PiscesMars in Libra Mars in LeoVenus in Taurus Venus in Taurus
I am not putting the outer planets in because we dont have their birth time anyway, so I just want to compare the closer planets which we call personal planets. Usually a man will marry the woman who have the same sign as his moon sign. Here KTH is an Aries and altho Rain's moon is in Leo, both Leo and Aries are fire signs so that similarity is good enuf for Rain to deem KTH as being very much like his mother in terms of personality.
Coincidentally, both have Venus in Taurus, so they will like the same things.Venus in Taurus like material things like plushy cushions, suede over pvc, comfortable tshirts over sleek fashion.

So anyway, my conclusion from looking at their charts even without birth time is that yes I understand why they started dating. They basically just hit it off. Altho I am not sure how long the relationship will last because their Mercury (ie opinions) could clash. But I will worry about that if the couple is younger, however since both are already over 30, they may appreciate that difference.
Interesting couple!
---------------------EDIT: I previously made a mistake about the sun signs interactions. Actually both are cardinal sign - Cancer and Aries, which have a lot of initiative and want to take charge of things. How this conflict is gonna work out, we shall see. 

Marusya nya said: Saw it on Twitter today, just wanna share it with you ^) :-j

나무 tree ‏@cinnamonz_ 10h
my korean tutor isfunny.he said i hate all handsome man and tall guys. well, he isn't that handsome and tall but i think he's cute. and he likes kim tae hee and said "she used to be my girlfriend" but then, he shows picture of rain and said "who is this bastard?" hahahaha..fanboys are just the same like fangirls. also said "handsome guys are my enemy" lololololol..

minnie. @puppiehun 11h
Korean tutor who tried to virtually strangle rain on projector because he stole his kim tae hee is like the cutest thing I've seen all day.

qwenli

said: hi all, first of all, I must say I am neither Rain or KTH's fan. Nothing against them but they are just not those that I monitor on a daily basis.

I just finished watching runningman and went to listen to Rain's new songs, and find them awesome. All of the three that he promoted, the tunes are all good. I guess he has good music taste. haha.

I knew that Rain and KTH are dating since the news report and since I am into astrology, I just went to compare their charts out of curiosity of what make this two person both from separate industry to start dating. They must be quite serious since it is over a year now and it is also in public.

So here we go:

Rain (June 25 1982)

Kim Tae Hee ( Mar 29 1980)Sun in cancer

Sun in AriesMoon in Leo

Moon in VirgoMercury in Gemini

Mercury in PiscesMars in Libra

Mars in LeoVenus in Taurus

Venus in Taurus

I am not putting the outer planets in because we dont have their birth time anyway, so I just want to compare the closer planets which we call personal planets. Usually a man will marry the woman who have the same sign as his moon sign. Here KTH is an Aries and altho Rain's moon is in Leo, both Leo and Aries are fire signs so that similarity is good enuf for Rain to deem KTH as being very much like his mother in terms of personality.

Also Sun in cancer and Sun in Aries are just 60degrees apart in a fun sextile interaction, so this two will be comfortable together. 

Thirdly, surprisingly both have Venus in Taurus, so they will like the same things.Venus in Taurus like material things like plushy cushions, suede over pvc, comfortable tshirts over sleek fashion.

So anyway, my conclusion from looking at their charts even without birth time is that yes I understand why they started dating. They basically just hit it off. Altho I am not sure how long the relationship will last because their Mercury (ie opinions) could clash. But I will worry about that if the couple is younger, however since both are already over 30, they may appreciate that difference.

Interesting couple!

Guest merycote

sheel28

said: me too, really love @merycote gif :x 8->

i forgot name of that girl with Rain in that CF...but i see her really looks like SHK..

yes @rainyday293, in that movie set Rain's so handsome and Liu Yifei's beautiful..i will post those pics here, please wait

;)

Guest merycote

Marusya nya

said: Saw it on Twitter today, just wanna share it with you ^) :-j

나무 tree ‏@cinnamonz_ 10h

minnie. @puppiehun 11h

Nancyzak said:

qwenli

said: hi all, first of all, I must say I am neither Rain or KTH's fan. Nothing against them but they are just not those that I monitor on a daily basis.

So here we go:

Rain (June 25 1982)

Kim Tae Hee ( Mar 29 1980)Sun in cancer

Sun in AriesMoon in Leo

Moon in VirgoMercury in Gemini

Mercury in PiscesMars in Libra

Mars in LeoVenus in Taurus

Venus in Taurus

Also Sun in cancer and Sun in Aries are just 60degrees apart in a fun sextile interaction, so this two will be comfortable together. 

Thirdly, surprisingly both have Venus in Taurus, so they will like the same things.Venus in Taurus like material things like plushy cushions, suede over pvc, comfortable tshirts over sleek fashion.

Interesting couple!

Thanks, @merycote, @cocomhe. I did not know that it is so easy to do gifs. Prior to this, I always think that I have to download the video into my computer first (which I don't know how in the first place). But no, I could do it directly by using the URL of the YouTube video that I want to use and paste it in the allotted space for uploading! I can do the basic gif now. So, that will stay for a while until I venture into the mix of 2 videos level.

@cocomhe,

You must try! It's easy peasy! Here is the link, to the one that I used. You can try others in the net.

http://makeagif.com

Happy trying, dear partner cum twin!

Hi @qwenli,

Nevertheless, it is interesting to note the astrology aspects, based on available information.

What I can take away from your reading, the fortune telling and tarot reading is a match (be it a match made in heaven/perfect match/interesting match) for Rain and KTH. That makes us very happy and we shall leave it to destiny/fate and in the hands of the couple in handling their life and relationship journey!

Visit us when you are free! I am sure Rain's fans are more than willing to share, if you wish to find out more about him and his multi-talented skills! :-bd

Can't wait to share the English Subbed Running Man Episode 189 (Part 2) here.

Here is the link to the article and the English subbed videos. I will properly post them when I get to the PC...........many hours later, heheheh... ;):P :-bd

http://www.kshowgo.net/2014/03/eng-sub-sbs-running-man-ep-189-kim-woo.html

@Nancyzak i've done gif before and i also used the basic gif maker online, no download needed because i don't want to mess up my lappy...i'll give you the other links that i use when i get home, i'll try what you posted also...btw our KTH's bday is coming, i am sure you have your "projects" ready, i hope i can meet the deadline...47_19419_c64f926ed10db05.gif47_19419_5ab1c6261384a77.gif47_19419_80d563dbd592fb9.gifcr to gif owners

My dear @cocomhe,

Aawwwww, cute piggies! :x You always have so nice and cute animated gifs! I don't know how to upload them from the websites that I know. Somehow they just don't appear after many tries, that I gave up long time ago. Anyway, now that I know how to make the basic gif, I shall settle for that for now. The only thing to delay it is to find the appropriate video and action/expression to make the gif.

Yes, do share other gif makers that you have. Maybe I could find one that I could easily do a mix.

I have done about 2 fanarts for KTH's birthday. The usual fanarts. Since I can make gif, I shall add at least one. Yeah, wanna show off! :P :\"> \:D/

Hope you join in with fanarts and gifs too. There is still time to go. If you have time constrain, maybe do like me, post them the day before or the day itself. That'll give you more time.

Aja, fighting! :-bd