✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: @jihoonjung, me too same with @merycote, i really like your gifs :-bd
since i still not watch yet Rain in Running Man, at least i can see when he try to hide his head with towel as @Nancyzak said yesterday...LOL he's so funny as we know :)) :)) :))

Guest sheel28

Rain to Attend Chinese Music Awards Ceremony

Rain will be attending a grand sized music award ceremony in China.

Rain is planning to attend Chinese music award ceremony QQ Music Awards taking place on March 27.

QQ Music Awards is an award ceremony hosted by China’s music site QQ Music, which has hundreds of millions of members.

Rain, who has been gaining popularity and recognition in the country, will be staging a special performance by attending the award ceremony.

He received ‘Asia Entertainer Award’ from 2013 BAZAAR Men’s Style of The Year Award last November in Beijing, and recently appeared in a Chinese variety show.

source : mwave

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:Great job on the gifs, @merycote! :x :-bd =D>

I hope it is not too much for me to request for more gifs from you, particularly those parts where Rain talks about KTH and when Rain reacts to references/mentions of KTH in all the variety shows and interviews since early this year, for our couple's thread here? Maybe you could target the 100th page of this thread to post them?

Talking about postings for the couple, I have wanted, for sometime, to suggest an idea of mine at the 70th page of this thread. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to raise it here.

:-h :-h :-h

TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS, shall we have our 'grand' celebration of the 100th of this thread, besides doing our artworks for every tenth page of this thread?!?! At the rate that we are going, we may reach there quite fast. So, shall we all fill the 100th page of this thread with artworks, gifs, fan made videos, romantic or inspiring poems or quotes or other lovely forms of couple dedication that you can think of, to celebrate the milestone that we have arrived at since this Rain and KTH couple thread was created? There is time from now until then to source for ideas, get ready the materials and do up whatever artworks, fan made videos, gifs, etc. Can I hear a resounding 'yes' from you all on this proposal? No? :x [-O<

P/S. Don't worry, if you can't do any of the suggested ideas above but all fired up to dedicate something to the couple in the 100th page. You can always post a simple message like "I love Rain and KTH couple!". Have them in whatever font size, style and colour or multi colours that you like. Make use of the available Soompi icons and emoticons in your draft/edit post. Ta-da, there you go, your very own dedication! ;) :-bd \:D/ =D>

Guest xtaeheex

Hello everyone, 
I just back home from vacation in China for 2 weeks, omo this thread already moves from 55 to 69 pages, so quickly!. Thanks all your updates! i can't wait to see Rain in a Chinese movie, i've seen Liu Yifei dramas in few years ago, she is so pretty :) No news from KTH return act in a drama or film project, let wait patiently!
I've told @willenette from KTH thread, that i saw China news TV in Hotel, it's said Rain coming to Beijing on 4th March for 'Rain Effect Show' press con so i want to see him but i was flying from Beijing to Shanghai on the same day i can't make it, damn! 
I saw a lots of pictures of actor Lee Min Ho everywhere in China, he must be very popular in there. Of course Rain also very popular too. I went to the supermarket in Shanghai, I saw Rain's Mentholatum power face cream in there and taken the picture of this quickly.

1187073_356791881127034_129810829_n.jpg[/spoiler]

I was watching Chinese TV, that Rain to appear 'Happy Camp' in Hotel, I didn't understand what they said but this so funny and cute, it makes me smiles to see Rain laugh a lots :) I also taken the pictures by my Samsung mobile lol here:  

603478_356791777793711_1384262634_n.jpg
1902798_356791761127046_1364225906_n.jpg
1795637_356790374460518_139926023_n.jpg
1888511_356791804460375_395389124_n.jpg
1920389_356791637793725_1919583951_n.jpg
1004516_356791517793737_566850480_n.jpg10001399_356791604460395_1558096436_n.jp[/spoiler]

Last Saturday departures at Shanghai airport and decided bought a first Chinese magazine of Rain on the cover of Harper's Bazaar March 2014 :) He really so handsome here's pics   

935186_356789951127227_470668599_n.jpg993027_356790001127222_372649350_n.jpg
1969154_356789887793900_1120689381_n.jpg
559928_356789897793899_1566183143_n.jpg
1800483_356789931127229_2134527360_n.jpg
1901152_356789641127258_1788425882_n.jpg[/spoiler]

sheel28 said:
Nancyzak said:Great job on the gifs, @merycote! :x :-bd =D>

I hope it is not too much for me to request for more gifs from you, particularly those parts where Rain talks about KTH and when Rain reacts to references/mentions of KTH in all the variety shows and interviews since early this year, for our couple's thread here? Maybe you could target the 100th page of this thread to post them?

Talking about postings for the couple, I have wanted, for sometime, to suggest an idea of mine at the 70th page of this thread. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to raise it here.

:-h :-h :-h

TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS, shall we have our 'grand' celebration of the 100th of this thread, besides doing our artworks for every tenth page of this thread?!?! At the rate that we are going, we may reach there quite fast. So, shall we all fill the 100th page of this thread with artworks, gifs, fan made videos, romantic or inspiring poems or quotes or other lovely forms of couple dedication that you can think of, to celebrate the milestone that we have arrived at since this Rain and KTH couple thread was created? There is time from now until then to source for ideas, get ready the materials and do up whatever artworks, fan made videos, gifs, etc. Can I hear a resounding 'yes' from you all on this proposal? No? :x [-O<

P/S. Don't worry, if you can't do any of the suggested ideas above but all fired up to dedicate something to the couple in the 100th page. You can always post a simple message like "I love Rain and KTH couple!". Have them in whatever font size, style and colour or multi colours that you like. Make use of the available Soompi icons and emoticons in your draft/edit post. Ta-da, there you go, your very own dedication! ;) :-bd \:D/ =D>

xtaeheex

said:

Hello everyone, 
I just back home from vacation in China for 2 weeks, omo this thread already moves from 55 to 69 pages, so quickly!. Thanks all your updates! i can't wait to see Rain in a Chinese movie, i've seen Liu Yifei dramas in few years ago, she is so pretty :) No news from KTH return act in a drama or film project, let wait patiently!
I've @willenette from KTH thread, that i saw China news TV in Hotel, it's said Rain coming to Beijing on 4th March for 'Rain Effect Show' press con so i want to see him but i was flying from Beijing to Shanghai on the same day i can't make it, damn! 
I saw a lots of pictures of actor Lee Min Ho everywhere in China, he must be very popular in there. Of course Rain also very popular too. I went to the supermarket in Shanghai, I saw Rain's Mentholatum power face cream in there and taken the picture of this quickly.

[/spoiler]

I was watching Chinese TV, that Rain to appear 'Happy Camp' in Hotel, I didn't understand what they said but this so funny and cute, it makes me smiles to see Rain laugh a lots :) I also taken the pictures by my Samsung mobile lol here:  

Last Saturday departures at Shanghai airport and decided bought a first Chinese magazine of Rain on the cover of Harper's Bazaar March 2014 :) He really so handsome here's pics   

[/spoiler]

RAIN, goes to China to shoot a CHINESE MOVIE

bi.png

41812943.jpg

It turned out that Rain will attend the ‘QQ Music Awards’ on March 27th with a special performance.

The chinese ‘QQ Music Awards’ made from the popular internet page ‘QQ Music’ is one of the biggest awards in which many famous Chinese stars appear as guests. Through the live broadcast from the Chinese terrestrial CCTV, it gathers the whole attention from the Chinese.

Last November Rain received the ‘Asia Entertainer Grand Price’ at the ‘2013 BAZAAR Men’s Style of The year Award’ in Beijing. With his solo TV show on the Chinese satellite TV Rain proves his popularity.

On the 11th Rain left to China to attend the Music Award and to shoot for his Chinese love story movie with actor Liu Yifei. After the ‘QQ Music Awards’ Rain will have a showcase in Beijing under the name ‘2013 Rain Impact Show in Beijing’.

Rain is already known and famous as a singer and actor in Korea. People hope that his talent will be accepted in China, too.

http://www.kofan.com/?p=52797

[EXCLUSIVE] Rain to Attend Chinese Music Awards Ceremony

Rain is planning to attend Chinese music award ceremony QQ Music Awards taking place on March 27. 

QQ Music Awards is an award ceremony hosted by China’s music site QQ Music, which has hundreds of millions of members. 

60737002.jpg

Rain, who has been gaining popularity and recognition in the country, will be staging a special performance by attending the award ceremony. 

He received ‘Asia Entertainer Award’ from 2013 BAZAAR Men’s Style of The Year Award last November in Beijing, and recently appeared in a Chinese variety show.

Photo credit: Cube DC

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60737/exclusive-rain-to-perform-at-chinese-music-award-ceremony

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain to Attend Music Awards in China

By Staff Writer | March 12, 2014 03:26 AM EDT

rain-to-attend-music-awards-in-china.jpg

Rain, who is currently staying in China to film a movie, will perform at the Chinese music awards.

Cube Entertainment stated that Rain will attend the "QQ Music Award" in China, held on the 27th. According to staff, Rain has also been nominated for an award.

On the day after the music awards, Rain will cross over to Beijing to hold an album showcase, performing songs such as "30 SEXY", "La Song", and "Hip Song".

Meanwhile, Rain flew to Shanghai on the 11th to film Chinese movie "Hong Yan Lu Shui".

"Hong Yan Lu Shui" is Rain's first Chinese film; Lui Yifei will costar alongside Rain.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/83296/20140312/rain-music-awards-china.htm

Rain to Attend Chinese Music Awards Ceremony

Rain is planning to attend Chinese music award ceremony QQ Music Awards taking place on March 27.

QQ Music Awards is an award ceremony hosted by China’s music site QQ Music, which has hundreds of millions of members.

mbxynw.jpg

He received ‘Asia Entertainer Award’ from 2013 BAZAAR Men’s Style of The Year Award last November in Beijing, and recently appeared in a Chinese variety show

Photo credit: Cube DC

http://www.dramarecap.com/rain-to-attend-chinese-music-awards-ceremony

Reminder, everybody and this is also for the information of new shippers and visitors!    :-h :-h :-h

In the back pages, we have the following sites posted for you to VOTE FOR RAIN:

1.      Music Star
http://musicstar.sportsseoul.com   

La6VtGmgFe0.jpg

-- this is a DAILY VOTING until 14 March 2014. No registration required.

2.      Showbiz Korea
Showbiz Korea viewers!
Time for Star Ranking!

Please vote for one of the male star candidates! 
Who do you think would be the fools for daughter(Talbabo )?

★To vote, you must ONLY LIKE the comment with your favorite Kstar★

We will appreciate your participation in the vote 

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/607312089343025/?type=1&theater
-- this is a ONE TIME VOTING. CLICK 'LIKE' for all comments IN FAVOUR OF RAIN.

3.      Hunan TV Poll

[POLL] [Vote For Rain]Hunan TV, 谁是你心中的最终男神?(Which man you like the most?) -- this is an HOURLY VOTING.
just simply click the red button below Rain's pic to vote
ONE HOUR ONE VOTE 

http://www.hunantv.com/v/2014/zzns/?13941873061420#1

iIf you get this pop-up message after you clicked "vote", it means you already voted, your vote doesn't countimage

CR:Scorpiolabi Bi@FB

If you are free the entire day, remember to vote every hour. Set your alarm clock if you think you might forget.   #-o L-) :-bd

Rope in your family members, friends, friendly neighbors, etc., to vote, if you could. Won't hurt if there is a bit of cooing and wooing, right?!   :-* >:D< ^:)^

If you are at work, I am sure you can create the excuse to vote privately or when your boss turns his back,    *-:) [-O< :-w \:D/  ...........  oopppssss!   ;):P X_X

Guess I got your attention there! Let us all VOTE! Aja, fighting for Rain and KTH!!!   :x :-bd \:D/ =D>

@xtaeheex welcome "home"!
It's really heartwarming to see you and @‌Nancyzak supporting Rain

Thank you. Yes, LMH is really popular in China now. But, back to 2004 Rain is the most popular in China. Even he defeat F4 China record when Rain come to HK. Everyone has their "golden time". And now is LMH's golden time. But, Rain still very popular in China. In Rain's thread I remember there is MRT station full of Rain's mentholatum photo! Wow!. Make me speechless to see it because when you walked in in the wall all full of Rain! @xtaeheex too bad you can't see Rain. But it's okay. We will see him together with all of BiKim's fans together in wedding day! 

rainyday293 said: @xtaeheex welcome "home"! :-bd It's really heartwarming to see you and @‌nancyzak supporting Rain>:D< Thank you. Yes, LMH is really popular in China now. But, back to 2004 Rain is the most popular in China. Even he defeat F4 China record when Rain come to HK. Everyone has their "gold time". And now is LMH's gold time. But, Rain still very popular in China. In Rain's thread I remember there is MRT station full of Rain's mentholatum photo! Wow!. Make me speechless to see it because when you walked in in the wall all full of Rain! @xtaeheex too bad you can't see Rain. But it's okay. We will see him together with all of BiKim's fans together in wedding day! =))

rainyday293 said: @xtaeheex welcome "home"! :-bd It's really heartwarming to see you and @‌Nancyzak supporting Rain>:D< Thank you. Yes, LMH is really popular in China now. But, back to 2004 Rain is the most popular in China. Even he defeat F4 China record when Rain come to HK. Everyone has their "gold time". And now is LMH's gold time. But, Rain still very popular in China. In Rain's thread I remember there is MRT station full of Rain's mentholatum photo! Wow!. Make me speechless to see it because when you walked in in the wall all full of Rain! @xtaeheex too bad you can't see Rain. But it's okay. We will see him together with all of BiKim's fans together in wedding day! =))

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain to Attend Chinese “QQ Music Awards” Amidst Busy Schedulemeltedd March 12, 2014 

Rain-4.jpg

Rain will be having a special performance at Chinese music award ceremony “QQ Music Awards” on March 27. The “QQ Music Awards” is an award ceremony hosted by Chinese music portal QQ Music.

On March 12, his agency Cube DC revealed, “Rain will be participating at the QQ Music Awards in China on March 27.” According to the agency representative, Rain has also been nominated for an award.

The following day after QQ Music Awards, Rain will cross over to Beijing for an album showcase, where he is expected to perform songs from his latest album, such as “30 Sexy” and “La Song,” as well as hit tracks such as “Hip Song.”

Meanwhile, Rain flew in to Shanghai on March 11 for filming of the movie “Hong Yan Lu Shui.” The movie is Rain’s first Chinese film and he will be working alongside actress Liu Yifei.

Singer Lyn will also be performing at the QQ Music Awards. She will be performing “My Destiny,” a track from the drama “Man from the Stars,” which is experiencing phenomenal popularity in China.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/12/rain-to-attend-chinese-qq-music-awards-amidst-busy-schedule/#.UyGkTdzNXZl

Dramarecap has the same article as Soompi's above. I am therefore posting only the link here:

http://www.dramarecap.com/rain-to-attend-chinese-qq-music-awards-amidst-busy-schedule

[HOT] Celebrities' Unique Debut Stories

image_thumb609.png

Celebrities spark public facination and have huge influence over those who look up to them. These days, countless teenagers dream of becoming celebrities and be known throughout the world.The question is, how did our top stars become who they are? Was it their talent? Their money? Or was it having the right connections? Check out the Arirang segment below for insight into the debut stories of the biggest names in Korean entertainment!

http://www.kofan.com/?p=53315

KIM TAE HEE

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Allerman Making Film 2014.03.12

Cr : jk miki kim
Courtesy of @lexus123 at KTH's thread