✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

merycote said:

Marusya nya

said: Saw it on Twitter today, just wanna share it with you ^) :-j

나무 tree ‏@cinnamonz_ 10h
my korean tutor isfunny.he said i hate all handsome man and tall guys. well, he isn't that handsome and tall but i think he's cute. and he likes kim tae hee and said "she used to be my girlfriend" but then, he shows picture of rain and said "who is this bastard?" hahahaha..fanboys are just the same like fangirls. also said "handsome guys are my enemy" lololololol..

minnie. @puppiehun 11h
Korean tutor who tried to virtually strangle rain on projector because he stole his kim tae hee is like the cutest thing I've seen all day.

both tweets are about the same teacher?? right? or every korean teacher is jealous of Rain? XDD

Nancyzak said:

My dear @cocomhe,

Aawwwww, cute piggies! :x You always have so nice and cute animated gifs! I don't know how to upload them from the websites that I know. Somehow they just don't appear after many tries, that I gave up long time ago. Anyway, now that I know how to make the basic gif, I shall settle for that for now. The only thing to delay it is to find the appropriate video and action/expression to make the gif.

Yes, do share other gif makers that you have. Maybe I could find one that I could easily do a mix.

I have done about 2 fanarts for KTH's birthday. The usual fanarts. Since I can make gif, I shall add at least one. Yeah, wanna show off! :P :\"> \:D/

Hope you join in with fanarts and gifs too. There is still time to go. If you have time constrain, maybe do like me, post them the day before or the day itself. That'll give you more time.

Aja, fighting! :-bd

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain, Unique Sports Car While Filming For Chinese Movie

By Staff Writer | March 18, 2014 01:20 AM EDT

rain-unique-car.jpg?w=600

World star Rain was seen filming for his Chinese debut movie.

Today, the staff of the movie posted on Weibo a photo of the lead characters Rain and Liu Yifei.

The two were seen filming with a highly-priced mobile. The unique convertible car design was eye-catching.

Fans who saw this commented, "I'm excited for the movie", "That car looks so cool", etc.

Photo Credit: Weibo

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/84137/20140318/rain-unique-sports-car-while-filming-for-chinese-movie.htm

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain Appears in Orange Super Car for Upcoming Chinese Film  class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Hong Yan Lu Shui”kpop1stop March 17, 2014 

rain1.jpg

World star Rain has been spotted in an exotic orange super car on the set of his upcoming Chinese movie ”Hong Yan Lu Shui.” The behind the scene picture was posted on the movie’s Weibo page on March 17. 

Rain will be playing alongside the beautiful Chinese actress Liu Yifei in his debut Chinese film “Hong Yan Lu Shui.” The two were seen filming a coffee date in previous photos. The movie is directed by the popular Chinese director Gao Xixi who directed the 2012 movie “Legend of Chu and Han.”

The super car below is a unique convertible with sharp lines and angles. In the movie, Rain will be playing the character of Shui Chung Shuin who is a wealthy heir of a top businessman. So does anyone know what kind of car this is?

rain11rain car

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/17/rain-appears-in-orange-super-car-for-upcoming-chinese-film-hong-yan-lu-shui/#.UyhMS9zNXZl

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘Running Man’ Rain & Kim Woo Bin Compete

By Staff Writer | Mar 16, 2014 11:15 PM EDT

rain-and-kim-woo-bin.jpg?w=600

'Running Man' actor Kim Woo Bin and singer Rain competed their flexibility in Running Man.

On the SBS entertainment program "I Like Sundays - Running Man" which aired on March 9, 2014, the Running Man team went to Australia to film the special episodes called Adventures in Australia, with singer Rain and actor Kim Woo Bin as guests. Prior to playing games in Australia, the Running Man members rested in the hotel. Kim Jong Gook challenged Rain how flexible his legs were, and soon all of the Running Man members were competing whose legs were more flexible. After the flexibility competition, the members had a dance time at the hotel. In related news, these series of episodes is the first time the SBS entertainment program "I Like Sundays - Running Man" is being filming in a country outside of Asia. Previously, the SBS entertainment program "I Like Sundays - Running Man" team has filmed episodes in Thailand, China, Vietnam, and Macao, and garnered explosive amount of popularity from the onsite fans and audiences.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17563/20140316/running-man-rain-kim-woo-bin-compete.htm

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Running Man’ Scaredy-Cats Battle On Land, Air, And Sea To Win The Prize

By Staff Writer | March 18, 2014 04:54 AM EDT

running-man-scaredy-cats-battle-on-land-

The most cowardly of all cowards battled it out on land, air, and sea in Australia to determine the winner.

The March 16th broadcast of SBS entertainment program "Running Man" was the 2nd part of the Australia special. They went on an adventure by means of land, air, and sea on this special. The members' wills were strong, but most of the "Running Man" cast members are cowards, which was once again brought to the viewers' attention with this episode. Their brave (cowardly) attempts at completing the missions brought much laughter to the viewers.

Last week the members met with kangaroos and koalas at a sanctuary where they had to complete missions. This week the missions were noticeably more difficult, and they went on parasailing, sea plane, and Jeep car adventures, making a dynamic viewing experience for those at home.

Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin, both of whom are known to have an extreme fear of heights, went first. Their faces went pale as their sea plane took off so that they could complete the mission of attaining 15 marbles. Naturally the two screamed as loudly as they can, and were very well pleased when they completed their mission. HaHa and Garywent out to sea to go parasailing. They let out big sighs in time with the rocking waves, and looked defeated. Whether by good fortune or bad luck, their parasailing was unsuccessful due to the weather. However, they were able to swim with the dolphins in the sea, which made for a unique time on screen.

This broadcast of "Running Man" was filmed in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Melbourne. They were able to interact more with the locals in the city.

The final winners of the Australian special were Rain and Kim Jong Gook. It's no wonder that the combination of these two very capable men took home the victory. This couple was the first to obtain all 4 cards containing water, fire, wind, and earth. They already had the wind and water cards. Song Ji Hyo had the earth card, and they won their final fire card by completing a mission, and took the final win.

Kim Woo Bin, who was also a guest in this episode, showed great fervor in working towards victory. In the last mission Kim Woo Bin put up a great battle of wits, and almost won. However, he collapsed under Rain's final surprise attack.

This was the first time "Running Man" took place outside of Asia. Rain and Kim Woo Bin were supposed to be joined by Lee Jong Suk for this Australian special, but he unfortunately could not join because he caught the swine flu.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/84235/20140318/running-man-scaredy-cats-battle-land-air-sea-win-prize.htm

Nancyzak

said:

Can't wait to share the English Subbed Running Man Episode 189 (Part 2) here.

Here is the link to the article and the English subbed videos. I will properly post them when I get to the PC...........many hours later, heheheh...

;):P

:-bd

http://www.kshowgo.net/2014/03/eng-sub-sbs-running-man-ep-189-kim-woo.html

The following article has nothing to do with KTH, but her name was mentioned as an example whose beauty is sought by those who seek plastic surgery in SK. It is really, really nice to see and read KTH's name in an article published in an internationally popular online news portal, The Huffington Post.
The article is by Alicia Chon, a student at Wharton.

class="title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 32px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 36px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Issue with South Korea's Cosmetic Surgery Culture Isn't the Actual SurgeryPosted: 03/17/2014 6:28 pm EDT Updated: 03/17/2014 6:59 pm EDT

-- skipped --

I think the empty promise of an ugly duckling transformation into a white swan is misleading. When speaking with friends about what the 'end goal' of these surgical procedures were, answers spanned the gamut of "looking as pretty as [actress] Kim Tae Hee or [figure skater] Kim Yuna" to "eventually finding a good husband." This suggests that these girls believe surgery will yield a 2.0-version of oneself, but I challenge that a thinner chin should not be correlated with increased popularity among boys.

-- skipped --

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alicia-chon/the-issue-with-south-kore_b_4981801.html

cocomhe said: Nancyzak said:

My dear @cocomhe,

Aawwwww, cute piggies! :x You always have so nice and cute animated gifs! I don't know how to upload them from the websites that I know. Somehow they just don't appear after many tries, that I gave up long time ago. Anyway, now that I know how to make the basic gif, I shall settle for that for now. The only thing to delay it is to find the appropriate video and action/expression to make the gif.

Yes, do share other gif makers that you have. Maybe I could find one that I could easily do a mix.

I have done about 2 fanarts for KTH's birthday. The usual fanarts. Since I can make gif, I shall add at least one. Yeah, wanna show off! :P :\"> \:D/

Hope you join in with fanarts and gifs too. There is still time to go. If you have time constrain, maybe do like me, post them the day before or the day itself. That'll give you more time.

Aja, fighting! :-bd

Guest merycote

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10 Best K-Pop Male Eye Smiles class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"March 16, 2014 11:14 PM [.........]

Despite already being in his 30's, Rain's smile remains ageless.

rain-jpg.jpg?w=600

[...........]

cr: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/83980/20140316/10-best-k-pop-female-eye-smiles.htm

I love Rain' smile ....and his eye smile too XD

Hi @merycote,

Rain has happy/cute and sincere smile. I love that picture too!

Cute smile is one of Rain's qualities listed by Arirang Kpop that is viewed as attractive to KTH.

Whereas KTH has the sweet, warm and sincere smile.

Both have beautiful and sincere smiles, so strong a gene that will very likely be passed on to their children. We await the day! :x :-bd

Annyeong everyone!

VOTE FOR KTH! She ranks 3rd now!

I think you just press the 'LIKE' button for comment by Showbiz Korea. Go, go go, VOTE!!!

[VOTE] Who do you think would be the best wife and a wise mother when they get married?

http://t.co/cNBEYRmZG1

[Note: I have problem in pasting the link here where you can just click on and get you directly to the page. You can copy and paste the link above for a web search, or go to 'FACEBOOK SHOWBIZ KOREA'. I will try to redo when I get to the PC later]

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:
Annyeong everyone!

I think you just press the 'LIKE' button for comment by Showbiz Korea. Go, go go, VOTE!!!

[VOTE] Who do you think would be the best wife and a wise mother when they get married?

[Note: I have problem in pasting the link here where you can just click on and get you directly to the page. You can copy and paste the link above for a web search, or go to 'FACEBOOK SHOWBIZ KOREA'. I will try to redo when I get to the PC later]

Nancyzak said:
Any idea when Rain will finish with the filming of his C-movie? His Beijing concert will be held end next week, followed by a concert in Malaysia and an official appearance for a famous watch brand. I hope he gets a deserving break thereafter, heheheh, of course, for me, hoping too that he gets to spend some quality time with KTH, if they could not find the time until then. ;) :x :-bd

willenette said: Nancyzak said:
Any idea when Rain will finish with the filming of his C-movie? His Beijing concert will be held end next week, followed by a concert in Malaysia and an official appearance for a famous watch brand. I hope he gets a deserving break thereafter, heheheh, of course, for me, hoping too that he gets to spend some quality time with KTH, if they could not find the time until then. ;) :x :-bd

sheel28 said: Nancyzak said:
Annyeong everyone!

Nancyzak said: willenette said: Nancyzak said:

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: Hi @sheel28,

Sorry, but I do not see the combination. I do note that both KTH and HJM are actresses compared with the rest being idols with some who have dabbled in acting. Personally, I find it odd to have them mixed with the idols for such a ranking. Anyway, it's just a fun voting. Thanks for the vote! :x :-bd ^:)^