[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

eniya said:

Thanks @orion for suggesting Capital Scandal, also be checking out History of the Salaryman as i like the lead actress in KOD. i am just just amazed by that jaw-dropping list of works from LBS...is he a workaholic? How i wish my Yoonie has a longer list of dramas too...he only hv like 1 drama per year~ and next yr going MS soon... :((

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, domconloveyoona, mystarmyangel and yoongsar (all on Twitter) and people at Yoona's DC gall all seem to be losing it over Yoona's comeback to acting (and their disapproval of her hair), so we can probably call it now. Small window of doubt, but this is most likely the first BTS image from Minister of Lu- I mean 'Prime Minister and I' (sorry, force of habit).

Here she is then. I like the hair myself. It gives her some much needed age.

6b349027jw1ea327wqz8hj20k80zyte3.jpg

laquetahodge said: Yay! First BTS pic! Thanks so much @Orion  >:D< for posting. I personally like her hair, but I think many SONEs/YoonAddicts wanted her hair to be straighter and longer. They should be happy she didn't cut like it did during the Genie era

laquetahodge

said:

Both of you are right. Her hair is this way for a reason. Actually it makes sense for her hair to look like this. She isn't someone with money, she's a reporter so she's suppose to look "normal" and not her usually glam self. She isn't in this drama as SNSD's Yoona, she's Yoona the actress, I think some fans don't know how to distinguish this. She does need to look older(she pretty much plays older characters anyways) so her hair has to look the part. 

Guest -quiescent

Finally a BTS picture! They've been more hush-hush then I've expected, with the no script reading pics especially :/

Can't wait to see the other cast, 5~6 weeks left until it airs ^.^

Guest -quiescent

@stuartjmz

Funny that you say that, Yoona and YEH are friends haha

And about Yoona's hair, I don't mind mid-length hair (which she has now) but curly makes her look younger. She had curly hair in love rain and it made her younger. Thus I had my reservations as she's meant to play an older character ><

[TRANS 131030 Prime Minister & I first filming]
Drama series Prime Minister & I (or Prime Minister is Dating) has started first filming on the 30th. A related personnel revealed that the atmosphere of first day of filming is really good due to YoonA and Yoon Si Yoon. "The teamwork by the two actors allowed the filming to start smoothly."
Cr: Chinese trans by YoonayaSource: OSENshared by mystarmyangel@twitter

perhaps filming started with the scenes of yoona and yoon si yoon? in the drama, was yoon si yoon just yoona's first love or were they in an actual boyfriend-girlfriend relationship in the past?

I really hv no issue with her hair being shorter or curly... to me she still looks beautiful and I believe they both will look good tgr on-screen.:xK2F2RR9.jpg
Cr. as labelled

Guest -quiescent

[News, revised version] On the 30th, “Prime Minister and I” had their first filming. A related person expressed that the atmosphere of the filming was harmonious due to good chemistry between Yoona and Yoon Si Yoon. This resulted in a smooth filming process. As for the male lead, Lee Bum Soo, due to his father’s passing on the 26th, he was unable to participate in first shoot just yet. Currently, there are some adjustments made to his schedule. Cr: Osen

cre: YAMR530@twitter

Archived