[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

I agree with all the PM&I supporters here on actors and hair. :P

Heck, Natalie Portman went completely bald for "V for Vendetta" because the role demanded it, and I LOVED her performance there.

I will support this drama even if all the characters have to go bald or "ugly" because the roles demand it --- as long as it is well written :D

@aisnsd and @-quiescent maybe Yoona and Yoonie (that's how we at YSY thread call him at times LOL) bonded dancing some Gee Gee. k-k-k ;))

PM&I --- Fighting!!!!  \m/

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonmie90

Just check this out,, yoona take a shoot today.. :) https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602530419792753&set=a.185355421510257.61151.185154358197030&type=1#!/TheSoneSource?__user=100000377303150

Guest yoonmie90

Just check this out,, yoona take a shoot today.. :) https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602530419792753&set=a.185355421510257.61151.185154358197030&type=1#!/TheSoneSource?__user=100000377303150

Guest -quiescent

coastalbreeze said:

I agree with all the PM&I supporters here on actors and hair. :P

Heck, Natalie Portman went completely bald for "V for Vendetta" because the role demanded it, and I LOVED her performance there.

I will support this drama even if all the characters have to go bald or "ugly" because the roles demand it --- as long as it is well written :D

@aisnsd and @-quiescent maybe Yoona and Yoonie (that's how we at YSY thread call him at times LOL) bonded dancing some Gee Gee. k-k-k ;))

PM&I --- Fighting!!!!  \m/

More casting news in.

Yoon Hae Young, Lee Yeong Beom, Choi Deok Mun and the always fun Lee Han Wi have joined.

I think Lee Han Wi will be Nam Da Jung's single dad. This is going to be wicked fun. Yoon Hae Young will be Uncle Evil's wife through an arranged marriage. That's pretty much all I could guess from the horrible Google Translate text. And I think one of the other two gentlemen will be an editor-in-chief in the media and one a lawyer. Let's wait for an actual translation.

11234_8629_323.jpg
Source: IPressM.com

-quiescent

said: [News, revised version] On the 30th, “Prime Minister and I” had their first filming. A related person expressed that the atmosphere of the filming was harmonious due to

good chemistry between Yoona and Yoon Si Yoon

. This resulted in a smooth filming process. As for the male lead, Lee Bum Soo, due to his father’s passing on the 26th, he was unable to participate in first shoot just yet. Currently, there are some adjustments made to his schedule. Cr: Osen cre: YAMR530@twitter

Lee Han Wi is only 11 years older than Lee Beom Soo. Well, this is gonna be one talked about son-in-law/father-in-law fight. =))

And if I got this right, it seems Nam Da Jung is a reporter for a tabloid. So I guess her lack of glamor in the looks department goes with the crappy opportunistic vulture-job her character has. Which makes sense, because why would a non-gossip reporter want to enter the guy's house and snoop into his private affairs?

laquetahodge said: @Orion She's a tabloid reporter? Haha Yeah then her appearance actually makes sense and her reasons for trying to enter his house. I do hope it ends up being a contract marriage, then it would make so much sense for them to get closer instead of her stalking him all the time. 

Mystarmyangel over on Twitter just posted this.

"[TRANS -Prime Minister & I casts]

Lee Han Wi - Nam Da Jung's dad who raise her up alone, is someone who is humorous, full of emotions and kind of naggy.

Yoon Hae Young - A rich woman,Ryu Jin's wife out of strategy marriags, ambitious yet innocent.

Lee Yeong Beom - Kwon Yul's chauffeur, who has been giving advice to Kwon Yul ever since he was a parliament member.

Choi Deuk Mun - Editor of 'Gossip News' who constantly urge Nam Da Jung to chase for exclusive news

Cr: chinese trans by yoonaya
"

So I had it right. I think I got used to Google Translate enough to make sense of it. And the original Korean sometimes helps. XD

I hv a feeling my Kang In Ho is going to tat sophisticated suspicious looking guy... consume with jealousy and possessive with his 1st love...
C3CwCei.png

NO NO no... Yoonie....tat's OVER acting...3SW1g27.gif
Cr. as labelled via Yoon Si Yoon baidu bar.

Guest Littlezaznangel

it seems like SM is finally listening to Heechul's advise on dramas. Heechul mentions he wont ever go on a SM produced film because they tend to have two idols as the main characters which doesnt work.  He also mentions that they should use experience actors for one role and an idol for the other. I think this is the first time they have an experience actor rather than having two idols with main roles. This would probably balance each other out. Seems like that's the reason SM C&C have been formed so they can have those experience actors as well as idols to be in their films.

I'm glad that Chae Jung An is included into the cast love her.

Archived