[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

@StaRiX really?? Hmm, she looks like a teenager with short hair, to me anyways :P

@maea18 - I think you're right, maybe because her hair was curly in that event it looked shorter. She looked so cute in SMTown Tokyo~ my girl crush <3333

Guest ibtissam22

i can't wait for the drama
as for yoong i don't think she cut her hair she changed the colour

here some pics from smtown today
BXlfvwaCMAAKwO0.jpgBXlfK6DCUAEObct.jpgBXkQbdOCcAAAqBy.jpgBXkQIp5CMAA7jDY.jpg

News have been pouring out about Lee's father today, but there are no news of changes to his schedule yet.
If I understood well, the filming goes on as planned, so maybe he didn't have anything scheduled so early on.

The funeral is tomorrow (Monday), so I guess there will be more news after that, but I doubt there will be any delay.

Guest -quiescent

News have been pouring out about Lee's father today, but there are no news of changes to his schedule yet.

If I understood well, the filming goes on as planned, so maybe he didn't have anything scheduled so early on.

The funeral is tomorrow (Monday), so I guess there will be more news after that, but I doubt there will be any delay.

Thank you for the update Orion. This is random but I love your username ^^

-quiescent said:

Guest -quiescent

@Orion - Haha you have good taste! I actually had to search the cat on google images. I remember now XD it's been awhile since I last saw the first movie

Wish they have changed the title to 'Prime Minster's daughter instead.

Nice try ;D you never know, the leads may gel well together!

The drama is going to be up against Empress Ki (Ha Jiwon) & Warm Hands (Han Jihye). I'm slightly worried :S

melpa2 said: Lee Bum Soo is a great actor so I hope he confirms, but I'm not so sure about Yoona I kind of wish they will considered another actress in her 20's for the role, but if she confirms I still watch. I'm not picky when it comes to who gets cast in dramas unless the actors have a history of not being very good acting wise, which I read many people complaining about it when it comes to Yoona. 

Guest -quiescent

I agree with all your comments above (: I also hope Yoona will improve.

I think it's all about the plot though. I'd say 40% actors/actresses, 60% plot is what determines a successful drama (in ratings anyway)...

Having big name actors =/= popularity.

All the Mon/Tue dramas aren't doing so well. Even with the likes of Moon Geunyoung/Yoon Eunhye/Lee Donggun...

According to @mystarmyangel on Twitter, actress Yoon Hae Young and actor Lee Yeong Beom are to join the cast, in yet unconfirmed roles. The tweet credits 'yoonaya' as the source. Not sure who that is, but probably some fan club admin or something. Their information has been trustworthy before, at least.

Orion

said: According to @mystarmyangel on Twitter, actress

Yoon Hae Young

and actor

Lee Yeong Beom

are to join the cast, in yet unconfirmed roles. The

tweet

credits 'yoonaya' as the source. Not sure who that is, but probably some fan club admin or something. Their information has been trustworthy before, at least.

lindy01 said:

Currently watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and super impressed with this medical drama and its set up which was very close to reality. LBS potrayal of DR Ahn' character  truly was quite similar to an ex colleague of mine.

Maybe Prime Minister's character will be a mix of this character and 'Over my dead body' comical act.

:-h

Hello everyone!  Excited for this drama, finally Yoon Si Yoon has decided on a new drama after a loooooong wait. For more than half year, he has been on the lookout for challenging role that is different from his previous role, so i guess the character description might hv attracted him, or it could be LBS as the leading guy that made him sign up for this role too as wat we hv discussed in our thread.

it will be my first time watchin Lee Bum Soo and rest and seems like LBS & Ryu Jin are both great talented actors. So before dec come, i shall check out some of their dramas/movies. 

For SiYoon, I love love him in FBND, is such a unique aegyo character which i think is quite a rare in Kdramaland. But if u had watched him in ME Too Flower, he also showed us a different side of his talent... when he is angry, he looked hot and scary at the same time and so i am confident that he will not disappoint us at all for this one. On a shallow note... i soooooo looking forward to hear his masculine voice, he sounds different when he is serious... just melting ~

eniya said:

:-h

Hello everyone!  Excited for this drama, finally Yoon Si Yoon has decided on a new drama after a loooooong wait. For more than half year, he has been on the lookout for challenging role that is different from his previous role, so i guess the character description might hv attracted him, or it could be LBS as the leading guy that made him sign up for this role too as wat we hv discussed in our thread.

it will be my first time watchin Lee Bum Soo and rest and seems like LBS & Ryu Jin are both great talented actors. So before dec come, i shall check out some of their dramas/movies. 

For SiYoon, I love love him in FBND, is such a unique aegyo character which i think is quite a rare in Kdramaland. But if u had watched him in ME Too Flower, he also showed us a different side of his talent... when he is angry, he looked hot and scary at the same time and so i am confident that he will not disappoint us at all for this one. On a shallow note... i soooooo looking forward to hear his masculine voice, he sounds different when he is serious... just melting ~

eniya said:

For SiYoon, I love love him in FBND, is such a unique aegyo character which i think is quite a rare in Kdramaland. But if u had watched him in ME Too Flower, he also showed us a different side of his talent... when he is angry, he looked hot and scary at the same time and so i am confident that he will not disappoint us at all for this one.

Archived