Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Thank you @seasons32 for the shout out. My love for KGE started from random appreciation of her on coin locker girl. And she stood out among the conventional pretty actresses of her age. But then CIIT happened and I was sold over her eccentric hong sul, and finally goblin had two of my favorite actors together, so goes without saying, my joy knew no  bound :lol:. I have a thing for actresses who wear the skin of their characters on screen quite appropriately, so when you look at them, because of their persona they become more striking, more powerful, rather than just for the physical appearance. KGE being one of them has been on my radar for quite some time by now. If ever jane eyre was produced in SK, I wish she does the character of jane, as I feel her quite demeanor suits that of Jane to the core. Here's to hoping we will take this thread to some thousands in the coming days. <33

• Like 5

She had some endorsement deals last time, like G9 with Park Bogum and KT (2016?) There was a beauty brand SK around 2013-2014, NEPA in 2013 with 2pm and erm I can't remember, it was a female hygene products...

OK not so helpful for intl fans..

• Like 5

On 9/8/2013 at 3:15 AM, seasons32 said:

Kim Go Eun 김고은
'When I stood on the stage for the first time, I was so nervous that I thought it would be so hard if I had to do this for the rest of my life. But from my second performance, I felt ecstatic, as if I had wings on my back, and I never wanted to step off the stage. I keep on acting because I want to hold on to that feeling.'

@seasons32
loved that you add this Quotations of her into your First Page.
that shows exactly the passion in her, of what make her took on A Muse, which was sorta ' controversial " to the narrow minded.
loved your first page details.  :D

well, GoEun-ssi, look up, as you keep acting, hold on to that feeling, that First Love for your acting, to become the person (character) you took on, to memorize the dialogues, then, feel and live in that person (character) shoe for few months.... you did that with Ji Euntak. the Sky is yours to fly beyond.

Seasons, actually i was looking around for her famous quotations and sayings, isnt hard to find.

• Like 7

17662339_282741415502575_266420960001366

KGE's interview from Woman Sense, March 2016. 

KGE: Actress? I do not think I am an actress. I think I am just the actor, the acting woman. I do not think I should be treated specifically as an actress. I do not have anything special. If you thought you were an actress, you would have wanted company or people around you to take care of you.

KGE:  I'm comfortable and easy to be alone. I try to travel alone and watch movies. I do not know anyone who goes around alone," she smiles brilliantly. It looks more lovely with a smile on her face. "I do not have many friends. A few people are more intimate than a lot of people. If you think I'm close to you, I can give you everything. It's a perfect match, so it's easy to get to know people like me. But ironically, there are a few people who can communicate with me. (Laughter)" 

KGE: It is good to be an honest person. I can not get friendly with someone who speaks back. I think that personality is more important than appearance, and mindness is more important than personality. One should not judge a person for the first time. But I can see the sincerity felt in the other person's words and actions. She is a fiery person who can not get upset when she gets angry, so she chooses a straight line. It is because it is better to give advice when you are able to talk a little kindly and to be careful not to hurt the other person. 

*I translated using Google ahjusshi.* 

@seasons32 The main page is so beautiful! Great job to you and @madmonika for the pics! *applause* 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, yoogo said:

Wonder if this is new. Can someone translate what GE is saying please? She's beautiful as always!!!

Video credit to owner.

I think that video from few years back, probably y2012 or 2013? cmiiw... I've seen it before although i can not recall what is the occasion hehe

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, yoogo said:

Wonder if this is new. Can someone translate what GE is saying please? She's beautiful as always!!!

Video credit to owner.

This was during Eungyo promotion. She's introducing and inviting about her movie eungyo or the muse. 

"In this movie "EUngyo" I played the 17year old girl high school girl name Han EUNGYO.. It will be showing on april 29. I hope u can come and watch.Thank you"

• Like 6