Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Netizens discovered Kim Go Eun was wearing Ji Eun Tak's uniform in her old photos

meme-Recovered_1488943233.jpg

Actress Kim Go Eun's high school pictures has been leaked on online communties and netizens confirmed that she really looks like her character in drama, 'Goblin'.

These pictures has been uploaded online. Kim Go Eun was in Kaywon Arts High School in the series of images. Netizens confirmed that her looks in the pictures resembles Ji Eun Tak, wearing the same style of uniform.  

Old Pictures:.

c4a23d54-698c-4e7d-8214-bde16cec34b0.jpg

Spoiler

cd16f2e1-92f3-462f-b6c6-ef5b921fb649.jpg

a533af77-e2e4-446d-8c4a-3416b25b7309.jpg

Ji Eun Tak in 'Goblin'

goblin04-00925.jpg&key=321642b7bc63e15a0

goblin04-00251.jpg&key=346297ef28bc995cc

Spoiler

goblin_ep5_2046.jpg?w=605&h=313

Cr http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4176/ (http://news.joins.com/article/21344436)

• Like 5

Kim Go-Eun, 'Women's Day' commemorative photo ... Lovely eyes

Lancome, World Women's Day, Muse, Kim Go-eun  2017.03.08

2017030816030916242_1.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun showed a charming charm in the memorial picture of 'World Women's Day'. 

Global beauty brand Lancome released a photo and making video with the brand muse Kim Go-Eun on the 8th of the World Women's Day on March 8. 

'World Women's Day' is the official anniversary of the United Nations to celebrate women's status and women's political, economic and social achievements. 

Lancome Korea has been carrying out events to commemorate World Women's Day every year, including campaigns to support the re-employment of women who have lost their careers, as well as events that promote the true beauty of women. 

Kim Go-Eun, who is in the picture pictured right after the Women's Day, is making a whitish, moist skin and a pink lip makeup. 

Here, Kim Goo-eun has a cute charm with a curly hair and a curly hair.

2017030816030916242_2.jpg

Another pictorial genre, Kim Go-Eun, poses in a bright ivory cardigan with black and red colors. 

Kim Go-Eun produced a wave of light-headed hair and a fascinating purple lipstick to create a more mature feel. 

"I believe that the beauty of each one is different," Kim Go-Eun said in an interview on the theme of beauty as a woman. She said, "I will make myself shine because I know how to love myself as it is." 

Meanwhile, Kim Go-Eun is reviewing her next work after the TVN drama 'Dokkaebi'.

CR http://stylem.mt.co.kr/stylemView.php?no=2017030816030916242&type=1

• Like 2

You go girl! Kim Go Eun slowly turning k-netizens hate into love one step at a time :D

Standards of beauty have changed: Kim Go Eun, Park So Dam, Han Ye Ri.

201703091036775955_58c0b76b78a3b_99_2017

http://naver.me/xWbfO3Zt

[+7405, -133] There are many different actresses who have broke down the standards of beauty. I wish we could change the standarized social atmosphere.

[+5058, -1002] When Kim Go Eun laughs she is so pretty that I laugh along with her.

[+3799,- 602] I can not assure you that the standard of beauty has changed, but it seems to me that these actresses are getting more attention. Especially, Kim Go Eun! Just looking at her makes me happy.

[+2341, -347] They're all so charming. The acting power is there too. I hope you will demonstrate your artistic skills in various fields. I hope that Kim Go Eun comes out with her next work asap. I also want Park So Dam to go to a good agency.

[+3108, -622] The more you see Kim Go Eun the more attractive she looks. It is too good to see a face that is natural. See you soon in other works.

[+689,-32] The standards of beauty remain intact but  the range of charm has expanded.

[+759, - 60] No it didn't change ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+678, -61] Still, Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo are the prettiest

Edit: Another translations of k-netizen comments with more upvotes and some more comments

THE STANDARD OF BEAUTY HAS CHANGED

201703091036775955_58c0b76b78a3b_99_2017

1.png

Naver - Osen: Kim Go Eun · Park So Dam · Han Ye-ri, The standard of beauty has changed!

1. [+11586, -198] There are other fresh actress got to change the standard of beauty. I wish we could break down the standardized social atmosphere.

2. [+6394, -976] I can not assure you that the standard of beauty has changed, but it seems to me that the actress are just getting more attention. Especially, Kim Go Eun! Just by looking at her i feel happy

3. [+7565, -1505] When Kim Go Eun smiles, she really looks pretty and i just start smiling with her

4. [+3692, -517] The three of them are full of charms~~ I also like all their acting^^ I hope you will demonstrate your artistic skills in various fields~~~^^ I hope Actress Kim Go Eun choose her next work soon~ I also wish Park So Dam goes to a good agency~~

5. [+4935, -969] The more i look at Kim Go Eun, the more i find her attractive. It's good to see a natural face like hers. Comeback quickly with another work.

6. [+1096, -46] The standard of beauty is still intact and the width of charm is broadened

7. [+1100, -80] It didn't change ㅋㅋ

8. [+940, -48] If you want to look beautiful, you should have a small face and your nose and skin should look pretty.

9. [+1115, -108] Still, Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo are the prettiest

10. [+813, -69] The standard of beauty has not changed, it has diversified~ We don't call these people a beauty. The standards of a typical beauty like Audrey Hepburn didn't change

Cr: netizendrama.blogspot.com

• Like 4

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/btobs-sungjae-reveals-eunkwangs-celebrity-crush

BTOB's Sungjae revealed the celebrity crush of fellow member Eunkwang on the March 11th installment of 'Entertainment Relay'.

The show followed BTOB backstage at their recent fan meeting, and the topic of the hit drama 'Goblin' came up. Sungjae said, "Everyone watched me on 'Goblin' a lot. The members told me it was really fun through text messages." Ilhoon added, "I felt I was seeing a real actor when I saw Sungjae return home."

Sungjae continued, "The members texted me to send Gong Yoo hyung their regards. Eunkwang also said, 'Kim Go Eun is so pretty,'" making Eunkwang blush. 

3278638b5951e4055f6127b16e19313f5960d899

• Like 3

8 K-Drama Characters With The Best Fashion

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/22/k-drama-characters-best-fashion/

Hong seol Cheese In The trap

Seol-Fashion.jpg

Hong Seol (Kim Go Eun), the lead character of “Cheese in the Trap,” possessed a fashion sense that I wish I had when I was in college…and honestly, right now. Her hipster outfits were on point, mixing trends with comfort to create stylish combinations.

• Like 2

Popping over to wave hi! Big fan of hers since CITT and then I back tracked and watched all her movies except for Muse, Advocate and Canola (which I am still trying to get a hold of!) 

Memories of the Sword, Monster and Chinatown aka Coin Locker Girl - All awesome! And I watched Monster without realising it was her! 

vlcsnap-2016-01-11-19h58m35s928_zpsyfl0c

I have tons of screenshots from CITT so I will be sharing them here! Goblin and Memories of the Sword will come later. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Popping over to wave hi! Big fan of hers since CITT and then I back tracked and watched all her movies except for Muse, Advocate and Canola (which I am still trying to get a hold of!) 

Memories of the Sword, Monster and Chinatown aka Coin Locker Girl - All awesome! And I watched Monster without realising it was her! 

I have tons of screenshots from CITT so I will be sharing them here! Goblin and Memories of the Sword will come later. 

@NRGchick gif princess is here, hahha. good. this site has been cold and quiet with just 25 pages.. .thank God there are faithfuls like @ChunSungIm. @irilight @demarchelier. @ucylucy etc. who never tired of posting in the past. hi, awesome @seasons32 also blessing here... hmmm.. so nice.

• Like 4

Ballad singer Jung Seung Hwan says he's willing to dance to win the heart of this actress

Spoiler

jung-seung-hwan-kim-go-eun_1482814617_af

Jung Seung Hwan revealed his ideal type!

On the December 27th airing of 'Choi Hwan Jung's Power Time', the ballad singer named actress Kim Go Eun as his ideal type. A listener then asked if he'll sing his new song "The Fool" for Kim Go Eun when he meets her. 

Jung Seung Hwan humorously responded, "I'll even dance for her if she wants me to." 

He continued, "I've never thought about my ideal type in detail, but if I had to name a celebrity who people are familiar with then it'd be Kim Go Eun. I like someone with a traditional Asian look. Asian charm with purity. I like that type of girl."

kim-go-eun_1482814914_js.jpg+

Cr http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/ballad-singer-jung-seung-hwan-says-hes-willing-to-dance-to-win-the-heart-of-this-actress

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ghosthunt said:

@ucylucy it's so cute, telling he will dance for her is she wants! I hope they will really meet soon, thanks for sharing :blush:. By the way more artists should kidnap Go Eun for music collaborations. Music drama would be amazing too, something like Trot lovers - Eunji sang a lot there.

I hope he gets opportunity to meet Kim Go Eun too. I love it when Korean artists, actors and actresses praise Kim Go Eun. I also love that the Korean entertainment industry knows that Kim Go Eun is also musically talented and it's great that she gets so many opportunities to showcase her musical talent in the media, both in movies and dramas. I would love to see her in a musical drama but would rather see her back on the big screen right now so she can continue to slay the movie industry with great acting skills and release the movie OST like she did for Canola to showcase her musical talent. LOL, I'm being too greedy but I wish she would get more recognition for her talents.

She got a lot of buzz for the Canola OST. I'm really sad that I can't find the OST on YT. Here are some older tweets about the Canola OST that Kim Go Eun sang. I love this song and her voice even though I don't understand one word. :lol:

Edit: I put the tweets of clips of Kim Go Eun's OST in Spoiler tag. Don't watch the clips if you haven't seen Canola and do not want to be spoiled. Kim Go Eun's OST plays in the end/epilogue of the movie.
Spoiler

• Like 1

Edit: Found translation of article from Kim Go Eun 김고은 Philippines

Kim Go-Eun, model for Triwa watch brand

17265130_1201178539999392_28286888160236

[NEWS]

The Swedish watch brand TRIWA has released an advertisement for 2017 Spring/Summer Collection, featuring the brand's model, Kim Go Eun.

TRIWA has shown the classic, modern, and sensual style in the advertisement.

The afternoon sun and the calmness of the day symbolizes the whole 24-hour day of actress Kim Go Eun. She wore a minimalist watch, with gold mesh strap that sets off a luxurious and unique feel. Kim wore a denim shirt that matched well with the watch, and added to her fashionable appearance.

"The modern and sophisticated style of Kim Go Eun was selected to be the representative of the brand," said TRIWA. "Kim Go Eun attracts many women by her basic and sensual fashion."

TRIWA is a Swedish watch brand, from the Nordic fashion center of Stockholm.

Source: Naver News
Translated by: Kim Go Eun Philippines

Cr My Daily and  Top Star News

@ghosthunt Thank you for the lovely cut of the OST! I have it on repeat on my playlist and just love listening to her angelic voice over and over again. :heart::heart:

Edited by ucylucy
translation of article
  • Like 2

Yes, finally found some translations of article when actor Ryu Seung Soo complimented Kim Go Eun on Kim Jae Dong's variety show "Talk To You" from Kim Go Eun 김고은 Philippines FB. Below is the post from Kim Go Eun 김고은 Philippines that summarize the article about how Ryu Seung Soo came to mentioned Kim Go Eun on the show.

17353590_1201911183259461_50091450894922

"I want to say once more that Kim Go-eun's face is truly a standard of beauty for a female actress whom this age wants." -Ryu Seung Soo (translated by Kim Go Eun 김고은 Philippines)

Kim Go Eun 김고은 Philippines: "He is an actor (if you got into KDramas earlier, he had a role in Winter Sonata).  He said this in a variety show because there was a twenty-one year old girl who was troubled about her appearance and (I think) wanted to have double eyelids. Ryu Seung Soo ssi said this by way of advice, that the concept of beauty 15 years ago and now had been different, and at this age, a beauty like Kim Go Eun's is and should be well appreciated."

Netizentown tweeted the article a few days ago but didn't translate the whole article. See tweets below:

Screencaps of Ryu Seung Soo complimenting Kim Go Eun

Spoiler

201703130005415987_1.jpg

cr My Daily

Cr TV Report  My Daily

• Like 3