Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

@princess nour90 @molybdenum  - it's been awhile since she made a public appearance so it's especially exciting when we get press pictures of her :D. I'm more than happy to update if there are news of her LOL.  I'm hopeful for pictures of her at the Lancome gala and super excited for the upcoming High Cut photo shoot.

@ChunSungIm I'm very happy to see you're still here! 

Here are some positive Knetz comments (and some salty unwanted ones) from the airport appearance 

Kim Go Eun, glowing airport pictures

201704161051305884458_20170416105202_01_

[+4666, -683] This actor's smiling face is so pretty ㅠㅠ

[+3155, -235] Her face is really plump

[+3187, -565] It's not someone whose smile or charm I liked originally, but the acting she showed on Goblin was really good

[+3889, -880]
Before Goblin: Huh? She'll look boring in front of Gong Yoo
While watching Goblin: Why do I like her
After Goblin: Every moment of her is beautiful 

[+2279, -361] I want to watch another drama like Goblinㅎㅎㅎ

[+960, -172] Midnight! January 1st! Ajusshi, I'm an adult!

[+713, -122] Chubbyㅋㅋ

[+559, -92] She gained weight?? she's plump

[+438, -56] Isn't Goblin the best work of her career?
> She was good in Goblin, but her best work is A Muse

[+390, -64] Ah, I want to go on a trip too... I'm jealous cause I can't afford it 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, molybdenum said:

At last, it's been quite long since her last public appearance! And she's glowing!

@ucylucy @molybdenum chubby comments seems not so bad because she's sure glowing and healthy in those photos:D hate it when public figure is sooooo skinny for 'beauty' especially in SK standard.

@princess nour90 wow Lancome that represented in SK by Kim Go-eun is the same brand with Emma Watson as the ambassador? Awesome... (just know it now)

Lancome Gala and High Cut shoots + Baeksang, yaaaay you go girl!

• Like 3

@CatchMine_ID @molybdenum LOL The chubby comment would not be so bad if it's not in SK - their beauty standard is ridiculous! But I do agree with you that she is glowing and looks really healthy and well rested. She finally has events her fans can look forward too!

@princess nour90 The Lancome Dinner Gala looks pretty prestigious. Hopefully Kim Go Eun will get to interact with other ambassadress such as Emma Watson, Kate Winslet, Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz and other top international stars. I can't wait to see what she will wear.

Looks like the event will be held on April 19 so she will be there until then. Maybe she will do the photo shoot with High before the event. 

KGE's stylist just posted a few hours ago that they're in France, hopefully sightseeing. They both look happy, KGE with her bright signature smile!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ucylucy said:

The chubby comment would not be so bad if it's not in SK

LOLOL so true. Hhhhhh

1 hour ago, ucylucy said:

KGE's stylist just posted a few hours ago that they're in France, hopefully sightseeing. They both look happy, KGE with her bright signature smile!

PLEASE DO A REALLY GREAT JOB STYLIST! Hahahaha, come on, I mean... It's Lancome stars event

• Like 2

well even she look chubbier she hell skinny,only her face got plum but with that height around 167 cm and only weight about 47 kg she is skinny.

as for paris i hope she enjoyed her travelling in there,get selfie with great actress who invited (kate winslet,julia roberts)

its second time/third for kim go eun in paris

first time when she invited for cannes,dunno if this picture taken when she had free time in paris for cannes

*its from her old instagram

f5sFH8z.jpg

• Like 5

I think that picture is not taken at the same time with Cannes festival, her hair was quite short back then

CaoGOHvUAAAsneW.jpg

cr TeamKimGoEun twitter

And her chubby cheek is adorable and healthy! I hope she slays the red carpet during the Gala dinner

• Like 5

Beautiful Kim Go Eun updated her Instagram with two selfies at the Lancome Star and Wonder Dinner. The beautiful drawing of her that she's holding up is drawn by a renown artist (sorry - forgot the name) - every guest at the dinner was gifted with a sketch of themselves from the renown artist.

Short and cute interview at the event during live viewing with Won Seon Lee (Lancome Global Beauty Brand Manager) helping with translating. She was so shy and cute - she speaks really good English. :wub:

Kim Go Eun was pretty popular during live viewing - a lot of fans asking for her!

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 5

Not a fan of her dress but she's still pretty! I just watched the event live and the view counts actually rose by 50+ during the interview session and  dropped by 200+ after that lol. Even after she finished the interview, many people on FB still commented that they want to see more of her :)I'm still highly disappointed with the dress -__-

• Like 5

@molybdenum I'm not a fan of the dress either - wish she wore something more form fitting and show off her figure.  However she does stand out in that dress - it's pretty demure (unlike a majority of the guests ^^) and eye-catching - you can spot her from afar. She's still shining really bright and very beautiful though. Let's hope for brighter colors and form fitting dress at the Baeksang!

I watch the chat live too - there was a lot of Kim Go Eun fans asking for her in the live feed - I'm so glad her fans show up to support her. :wub:

Her stylist updated her IG! She looks very happy and enjoying herself.

Kim Go Eun, her stylist, and Won Seon Lee (Lancome Global Beauty Brand Manager wonpariseon) arriving at the event.

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 5

Kinda want to see her answers those questions deeper but her shyness is always cute :))

She is preetyyy; with holding that sketch, she really MULAN look-a-like! Look at that sketch and her face, Mulan!!! >.<

Waeeee that dress heeeeeemm... But she looks so polite anyway, standing out as Asian representative :wub: looking at others in backgrounds with coats, and long sleeves dresses, I think its quite cold and that dress looking so warm.

Ahhh stylist Eel, you do great job on the upper body (love the make up, ear-rings) but for full body, heh. Lucky its naturally pretty Kim Go-eun

• Like 6

glad she answers the questions very good in english,maybe next international project go eun following kim yun jin (lost) and bae doo na ?

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/much-costs-dress-like-kim-go-eun/

Goblin’s Kim Go Eun dresses like she’s fresh off the runway, and so can you.

Ji Eun Tak, played by Kim Go Eun, was always dressed to impress, often seen wearing the most high-class brands that anyone could wear.  Euntak’s fashion taste was incredibly elegant and feminine throughout the whole drama. However,  this is also the case for her everyday attire.  Kim Go Eun’s

Kim Go Eun’s daily fashion taste is just as classy as her “Goblin” character, as she owns the most luxurious items. No matter how simple her style is, she still manages to look absolutely incredible and very classy.

Check out a simple, yet elegant outfit that she was spotted in recently and just how much it cost below:

KimGoEun.jpg

ANDERSSON BELL Sophie Unbalance Jacket – $241.80

KimGoEun2.jpg

CHANEL’S Gabrielle Hobo Bag Black – $3,600

goeun-airport-fashion.png

Off White “Off T-Shirt”- $351

• Like 5

Although I'm a little bit disappointed with her dress last night, I can't deny the fact that KGE is really glowing these days. I wish her stylist change her style with GE the next event she will attend. I want to dress her that will showcase her body figure and little bit showing of her skin in a sexy but elegant way. Honestly, I don't like her stylist taste of fashion. I prefer her gowns and style during her debut in showbiz 

• Like 6