♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

November 19, 2018

Watch: Lee Min Jung Shares Stories About Lee Byung Hun And Their Son In “My Ugly Duckling” Preview

Source: Soompi by K. Lew

Watch: Lee Min Jung Shares Stories About Lee Byung Hun And Their Son In âMy Ugly Ducklingâ Preview

Actress Lee Min Jung will be appearing on “My Ugly Duckling” as a special MC.

In a new preview, Lee Min Jung laughs with the other panel members of the show as they watch Im Won Hee parody one of Lee Byung Hun’s scenes from “Mr. Sunshine.” Introducing her as “Mrs. Sunshine,” the emcees and panel members ask her about her son and her husband.

Lee Min Jung shares a cute story about her son, saying, “Everyone says that his father is good looking, to which Joon Hoo said, ‘My dad? He’s Eugene Choi,” hilariously alluding to his father’s character in “Mr. Sunshine.”

When Shin Dong Yup, who hosted their wedding ceremony, exclaims about how touching Lee Byung Hun’s proposal was, Lee Min Jung refreshingly points out, “It was too obvious though.” She continues to joke and even points out her husband’s big mouth. She also adds, “My husband should appear [on the show] once.”

“My Ugly Duckling” airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the preview below!

Source (1)

• Like 1

th_butter9.gif The Letter from Angels Adoption Campaign & photoshoot exhibition by Cho Sei Hon has come to an end after 15 years. Korean photographer Cho Sei Hon started shooting these celebrity photos in 2003 as means of promoting awareness and encouraging more adoptions.

Both Byunghun & Minjung have participated in the photoshoot ~

Photos: Seihon Cho // Facebook

45769709_1913640915388378_7672734504796290921_n.jpg

45675919_284615425498609_895516721725920463_n.jpg

elbh.jpg Letters of Angels Exhibit Opens

Photos: A Decade of Letter from Angels Exhibition

8th 'Letters of Angels - Happiness' Photo Exhibition 2010

6309_4.jpg

• Like 1

November 18, 2018

LEE MIN-JUNG TO REVEAL LIFE WITH LEE BYUNG-HUN IN UPCOMING EPISODE OF “MY LITTLE OLD BOY”

Source: KPOPLOVE

Lee Min-Jung plans to reveal what it’s like to live with A-list actor Lee Byung-Hun for the first time on national TV!

On November 18, SBS “My Little Old Boy” released a teaser for its upcoming episode, featuring actress Lee Min-Jung as a special guest. Because it’s a rare occasion that the actress shows herself in variety shows, the news gathered much attention from the public.

201811190849771162_5bf1fac55e2e9.jpg

Moreover, this is the first time Lee Min-Jung will openly talk about her married life with Lee Byung-Hun since their wedding in 2013. Since then, the two had done no promotions aside from dramas and films, and much curiosity had occurred regarding their lives as a couple.

With her first comeback drama in two years ahead, Lee Min-Jung decided to appear on the show. During the teaser, the actress also mentioned her 4-year old son Jun-Hoo. According to her, whenever Jun-Hoo is asked about his father, he replies “my father is Eugene Choi.” It was the name of Lee Byung-Hun’s character in tvN drama “Mr. Sunshine,” which recently ended with much praise from the public.

201811190849771162_5bf1fac5e661c.jpg

Furthermore, when Shin Dong-Yeop mentioned Lee Byung-Hun’s proposal at the wedding, Lee Min-Jung withdrew much laughter from others by saying, “it was so obvious. I knew it was going to happen.” At the end, the actress sent a special message to her husband and asked him to appear on the show himself and generated much buzz around the community.

The upcoming episode of SBS “My Little Old Boy” with Lee Min-Jung will air on November 25 at 9 PM, KST.

Image Source – SBS “My Little Old Boy”

Original Article // Translated by Dasol Kim

• Like 1

November 25, 2018

Lee Min Jung Shares A Funny Story About The Reality Of Married Life With Lee Byung Hun

Source: Soompi by C. Hong

On the November 25 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” Lee Min Jung appeared as a special MC.

During the show, she talked about her husband, actor Lee Byung Hun, and Shin Dong Yup asked whether she had ever been rudely awakened from her ideals of married life by a real-life situation.

Lee Min Jung said, “It wasn’t an awakening so much as being disappointed. I like eating meals slowly, but my husband eats really fast. When we were newlyweds, if I was slow in setting the table, he would finish his meal in five minutes before I could even finish laying out the side dishes. He has a big mouth so he can put a lot in at once. Once he finished his rice while I was bringing out the stew. I was really shocked at that time.”

shin-dong-yup-lee-min-jung.jpg

Lee Byung Hun appeared in the hit drama “Mr. Sunshine” earlier this year, while Lee Min Jung will be starring in the weekend drama “Fates and Furies.”

Source (1)

• Like 1

November 26, 2018

Lee Min Jung Reveals How She Could Tell Lee Byung Hun Was About To Propose

Source: Soompi  by E. Cha

Lee Min Jung Reveals How She Could Tell Lee Byung Hun Was About To Propose

On the latest episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” actress Lee Min Jung talked about her family life with her famous husband Lee Byung Hun and their adorable son.

Lee Min Jung made a guest appearance as a special MC on the November 25 broadcast of the reality show, and the hosts and panelists were eager to hear about her marriage.

During a discussion about planning romantic surprises, Lee Min Jung mentioned that Lee Byung Hun had been “way too obvious” about his proposal back in the day.

As everyone laughed, she went on to explain, “I’m very observant, so I notice things quickly. That day, he gathered the entire family and [held a screening] of his movie ‘Red 2,’ which had just come out at the time. When the movie ended, there was a proposal video prepared.”

Lee Min Jung recalled, “I didn’t notice anything when we first sat down, but he kept telling me, ‘Don’t go to the bathroom right after the movie ends. Don’t go to the bathroom right after the movie ends.'”

“The third time he said that, I knew there had to be something at the end of the movie,” she laughed.

Lee-Min-Jung-1.jpg

When asked whether Lee Byung Hun was the openly affectionate type, the actress replied, “His father is the reserved type and isn’t very expressive about his feelings. Because he grew up under that kind of father, he wanted to be very expressive about his affection for his son.”

Lee Min Jung went on to reveal, “When [Lee Byung Hun] is affectionate with our son, he tells his father, ‘Dad, this time, kiss Mom. Mom, kiss Dad.’ Because of our son, we’ve become really expressive about our affection.”

Source (1) (2) (3)

Body image

• Like 1

November 25, 2018

"My Ugly Duckling" Lee Min-jung Talks About Her Home Life

Source: TV Report via HanCinema.net

photo1019491.jpg

Lee Min-jung appeared as the special guest of the SBS TV show "My Ugly Duckling" on the 25th.

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung-hun have been married for 6 years and they have a 4 year-old son. Lee Min-jung said, "My son is beautiful. Our family smiles a lot because of him. We recently moved out and my mother-in-law comes often to see her grandson. She loves him more because she waited for a grandson for so long".

According to Sin Dong-yup, Lee Byung-hun's best friend, Lee Min-jung, is a great cook. Seo Jang-hoon said, "You don't seem like the type to cook so this is unexpected", and Lee Min-jung said, "I have to cook to be able to survive". She picked out a few of her best dishes as gochujang stew and chicken stew. She said she learned the recipes from the internet.

Lee Min-jung was asked if she and her husband have shown each other everything, including going to the bathroom and she said, "Almost".

Then she claimed there was once when she was upset at her husband.

She said, "I eat slowly, but my husband finishes eating even before I've set the table. Eating quickly on set has become a habit for him. I was shocked".

"We were only just married then so I told him. Now he tries to eat slowly and thinks of me". She added that she makes him breakfast every now and then when she's not at work.

• Like 1

November 26, 2018

Lee Byung-hun's wife reveals top actor's private life

optimize
Actress Lee Min-jung talked about her married life. Capture from SBS

By Dong Sun-hwa The Korea Times

The married life of A-list actors Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung has been mostly concealed. However, the actress leaked some parts of it on SBS variety show "My Little Old Boy" on Sunday, allowing a glimpse into the couple's private life. 

The actress, appearing as a special host, was dubbed "Mrs. Sunshine" after her husband recently starred in tvN's hit drama "Mr. Sunshine," about the people who had fought to maintain the Joseon Kingdom's independence.

As she observed the lifestyles of the show's cast, the actress also opened up about her own life. 

"My husband and I can fart and burp in front of each other almost any time," said Lee, showing how comfortable the two are with each other.

She also revealed that she was sad during her honeymoon because her husband ate too quickly, despite her being a slow-eater. She said he finished eating even before she had finished serving. She said Lee Byung-hun slowed down after she told him what she felt. 

The actress talked about her son as well. 

"My son mostly resembles his father, but his eyes look like mine," she said. "He calls his father 'Eugene Choi.'" This is the name of a character Lee Byung-hun played on "Mr. Sunshine."

The actress and the actor married in 2013, and she gave birth to a son in 2015. Lee Byung-hun was embroiled in a cheating scandal with a former girl group member in 2014. 

The actress will star in the forthcoming SBS drama "Fate and Fury" with actor Joo Sang-wook and So E-hyun. 

sunhwadong@koreatimes.co.kr

• Like 1

Source: My Daily

Byunghun posted a photo on his IG on 11/28 thanking his fan club members for the coffee truck & snack treats sent to the filming of his new movie, Chiefs of Namsan.

Minjung saw the photos and left a comment ~ thanks to mistymorning for the translation

She wrote: (You are) trying to look cute! :P

201811281508781817_1.jpg
  • Like 1

November 29, 2018

Lee Byung Hun Wins Daesang For Actors At 2018 Asia Artist Awards

Source: Soompi by J. K

Lee Byung Hun Wins Daesang For Actors At 2018 Asia Artist Awards

Lee Byung Hun was given the highest award for actors at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards.

At the November 28 ceremony, the actor received four trophies in total, including the Daesang (grand prize) for actors, one of 10 Artist of the Year awards for actors, a Fabulous Award, and the Korean Tourism Appreciation Award.

When Lee Byung Hun accepted the Daesang, he stated, “While I watched the artists’ performances today during this long period of time, I thought to myself, ‘It must be tiring.’ I feel like I didn’t do anything at all and just received four awards.”

He went on to say, “This is the first time in my life that I’ve received this many awards, and I wonder if I deserve it.” He also congratulated his “Mr. Sunshine” co-star Yoo Yeon Seok on his awards, and shared the honor of his Daesang with his co-stars.

“I want to say thank you to my wife Lee Min Jung and our child,” he said. He also asked everyone to give their attention to Lee Min Jung’s upcoming drama “Fates and Furies.”

lee-byung-hun.jpg

The Daesang in the artists category at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards went to BTS. You can check out a full list of the night’s winners here.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1

11/30 The press conference of Minjung's new drama ~

Photos: LeeMinJung

November 30, 2018

Lee Byung-hun, BTS win at AAAs

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Actor Lee Byung-hun and boy band BTS were awarded the Grand Prize at the 2018 Asia

Artist Awards (AAAs), held on Wednesday at the Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon. Lee and the group also received the Appreciation Award by the Korea Tourism Organization for promoting Korean tourism abroad. 

The 2018 AAAs were hosted by media news outlet Star News. The annual ceremony honors K-pop acts and artists based on their popularity worldwide. This year, 27 K-pop acts and 28 actors attended the ceremony.

Actor Lee thanked his wife and his child while receiving the award, and he said that he would “strive to become an actor who keeps on moving forward.”

Meanwhile, BTS - who had also won the StarPay Popularity Award and the Fabulous Award - thanked their fans, known as ARMY, for the Great Prize. 

“We have realized how special the ARMY is to us over the past year,” they said. 

By Yeo Ye-rim

• Like 1

Like appa, like adle :lol: Like father, like son ~

mjbh18_22.jpg

Source: SBS, thanks to @mistymorning for the translation

During the press event of Minjung's new drama (Fate & Fury, starting December 1), the actress mentioned her hubby. Good thing that he decided to skip the MMA today.. the duration of AAA already covered 3 awards shows in a row.

LMJ said because BH is filming a movie, and his schedule is different(relatively more time) so he is in charge of their son. And she's thankful for that. 

• Like 1

December 1, 2018

Lee Min Jung Explains Why She Chose “Fates And Furies” Role As Her Comeback Project

Source: Soompi by C. Hong

Lee Min Jung Explains Why She Chose âFates And Furiesâ Role As Her Comeback Project

Actress Lee Min Jung recently talked about why she was drawn to the role of Goo Hae Ra in “Fates and Furies” and how her son has impacted her acting.

“Fates and Furies” is a revenge-driven melodrama about one woman who loves a man in order to change her fate (Lee Min Jung), that man who loves her because he believes her to be his destiny (Joo Sang Wook), another woman who wants to win him back (So Yi Hyun), and another man who seeks revenge on that woman (Lee Ki Woo).

Lee Min Jung plays Goo Hae Ra, a woman in a desperate situation after her father passes away and her older sister attempts suicide. This is a heavier role than she has played in the past, having mostly stuck to light melodramas and romantic comedies throughout her career.

She said, “When I first read the script, it was exactly the kind of traditional drama that I wanted to do. I chose the project because it walked the line between melodrama and traditional drama. I did want to throw off some of the perceptions of me as a melodrama or romantic comedy actress, but I chose the project because it had the exact overall vibe that I was looking for.”

She added, “Goo Hae Ra is the kind of character who takes her fate into her own hands. When a female character cries, a male character will typically appear to help her. This is different. When Goo Hae Ra’s life falls apart, no one helps her. That’s why I worked to stay as faithful to the script as possible. There are a lot of scenes where you feel pity for Goo Hae Ra, and I wanted to act that out as skillfully as possible.”

Lee Min Jung’s last drama was 2016’s “Please Come Back, Mister.” A year before that, she gave birth to her first child.

She shared, “After my son was born, I’ve experienced a lot of emotions that I’d never known before. When there exists someone who is more precious to you than yourself, you experience a lot more emotions. I think that this changed not only my acting for this project but my entire life. I’m grateful to be able to experience such feelings.

She added, “I went from staying home all day to hardly ever being at home because of filming, so I can’t take good care of my son. But my husband is filming a movie and has more time than I do, so he’s pitching in more with childcare. I’m grateful.”

“Fates and Furies” premieres on December 1 and will be available on Viki.

Source (1)

• Like 1