[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181218_1

'Haitou 4' genius child Kim Ji-young "I can not recognize Lee Jong-seok ... greeted with honorific mention"

Listen to the text Set

[OSEN = Jang Jin-Ri] Kim Ji-young from child actor who appeared in 'Happy Together 4' unveils a special relationship with Lee Jong-seok. 

On the 20th, KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' ('Hattu 4') will feature a drama 'Why Gangwon Seong' Team Oh Ji Ho - Lee Seo Young - Jung Hye Bin - Lee Chang Young - Kim Ji Young. 

In recent recordings, Kim Ji-young, pronoun of "well-grown child actor" appeared. Kim Ji-young was the actor who made the topic of Chang-a-ro in the drama 'Jangbori'. Kim Ji-young said, "It's the first time I have a talk show." 

In particular, Kim Ji - young opened a special relationship with Lee Jong - seok and focused his attention. Kim Ji-young said, "Lee Jong-seok, who appeared in the drama 'Doctor Gentile' recently, did not recognize me and greeted me with an honorific mention." Then, Lee Jong-seok said, "My brother is going to become a mother-of-pearl." It is said that all the cast members have begun to cheer up. 

In addition, Kim Ji-young said in a drama "Daehanbori", "I still cry when I look at her mother." In addition, Kim Ji-young said that he had also made a date for Yeon-seo and the children's day. 

On this day, Kim Ji-young expressed his desire for a new year, saying, Kim Ji-young is also expecting a refreshing performance of Kim Ji-young, who has spread the sunshine of the studio with his mom's smile in a fresh dance. 

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on 20th ./mari@osen.co.kr 

[Photo] KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003923783

Swaying blooming flowers 

8 hours ago from iPhone client

[haha]

A tangerine orange sauce @ da : five hundred yuan sister storm some time ago to grow ah shoot TV series large bell scene met his brother did not recognize her brother prodded with honorifics 
500 sister: My brother is ah Jiyoung 
Chung Shuo: ah is Jiyoung ah I gradually became uncle of it you have to grow into a girl 
Jun Hyun-Moo: uncle Lee Jong-suk, if it is what we do :blush: grandfather a tangerine orange sauce da seconds to shoot videotimeline_card_small_video_default.png
005NeUlaly1fye3zq2vm2j31120kujua.jpg
0:32

Suk_push9  
 Li Zhongshuo # 李钟硕 's secret # and @李钟硕 The second eye of the vision! When the car drove away, Zhong Shuo waved to the fans in the car, and then gave us the heart. The second bodyguard just covered the glass. I clearly saw him waving goodbye[color]to the second eye of yesterday and Ouba. Completely framed in the eyes and hands, this is a happy moment worth cherishing for a lifetime, Li Zhongshuo is worthy of being loved, we love his heart, he knows better than us, deliberately send microblogging to fans, thank you for waiting, even if you are not Say, we are worth waiting for you, thank you for coming to China, coming to Japan, long time happiness,[heart][love you]love you is so beautiful 
2018.12.20Su secret Beijing new product conference airport pick-upLSuk_push9 Weibo video