[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

89M_MANSION 

7 hours ago from ღ석준ღ iPhone XS Max(Gold)

@苏秘37sum37 : #李钟硕的秘密#鎏光耀泽, healing the back, rejuvenating the skin. Su Mi 37° brand new #鎏金茫茫# series listing conference was held in Beijing, Mr. Li Taihao, Marketing Manager of LG Life Health Shanghai, and Mr. Li Zhongshuo , the brand spokesperson, came to the scene to witness the moment of Jin Jinfeng, feel # The luxurious texture and extraordinary love of the 茫金茫茫# series.
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefw9960nj30rs0ijqdd.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefwav7xij30rs0ijdt9.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefwelb4lj30rs0ij4ic.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefwf5u73j30rs0ijnh5.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefwg6xrzj30rs0ijh7b.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefw9gppbj30rs0ijgwm.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefw8wldtj30rs0ijk5f.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefwb3vfzj30rs0ijaqu.jpg
  • 005KCUVsgy1fyefw8zqirj30rs0ijtm0.jpg

tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo2_r1_250.gif

elsven:

It’s a blessing to know what’s going to happen. I thought it like that. But this blessing takes away the feeling of throbbing. It kills a will to challenge. It puts out embers of hopes. A future i can’t change. A future that’s been decided. That’s another form of despair. That makes me lose everything by giving up and repeat every day in vain. I wish i gave her some time to relax by bringing her to the sea. I hope this can be a shelter from those days that are in vain. I wish…she had a throbbing day today.

• Like 1

12月20日 23:18 from HUAWEI P10 has been edited
#听你的声音翻拍# 
Hear your voice, why is it beautiful? 

Because it casts all the actors acting online. Except for Li Baoying, no one can interpret all aspects of Zhang Huixing's character; not Li Zhongshuo, no one can interpret the obstinacy of Park Xia's ten years; if not Zheng Xiongren, no one can make Qi Junguo a shadow of countless people. 

Because it is new and solid. Unlike the spicy chicken remake, it does not take the elite route, the characters in the play are ordinary people. Love is also a fantasy, but it is not its main purpose. It is listening and listening to the voices of every kind of people living in this world. What you are listening to may be you or my life. 

Because it taught us a lot. 
The contrast between Yan Junguo and Ms. Yu Chunxin tells us not to be blinded by hatred and to live with love. 
The contrast between Zhang Huixing and Xu Duzhen tells us that fear of retreat will never change the justice of the world. 
Mr. Che Guanyu and Shen Changde told us that we must be passionate about our work and use our ability to help others as much as possible. 

The case of the old grandfather who stole the newspaper, let us begin to pay attention to the elderly who are unable to maintain their livelihood because they can't keep up with this ever-changing era. The case of the twin brothers who avenged the rapist let us reflect on whether the law can eliminate evil and goodness and humanity. Weakness; Huang Dazhong’s case of being framed, let us marvel that money has the power to overwhelm it... 

This is the voice that hears you, even if five years have passed, every character in it is still so lifelike. 
This is to hear your voice, it tells us that "should not give way by the law favor, it should not give way by the human law. But should let the law also has a heart, a reflection of human warmth in the cool of the law." 
This is Hearing your voice, you can't copy the white moonlight of many people's hearts.
  • 6833cf41ly1fydmd1nimhj20fa07gtaf.jpg
  • 6833cf41ly1fydmd1nimhj20fa07gtaf.jpg
  • 6833cf41ly1fydmd205k8j20hs0a074s.jpg
  • Like 1