[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

denisefen48

6 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk[heart]#李钟硕0331 debut 11 anniversary# 20100331~20210331 Happy 11th anniversary of debut[Hit call][Hit call]
GIF6e12174bgy1gp2u1m6c8kg20xc0glnph.gif

An_xiya 

3 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [Hug]# # 11th Anniversary Lee Jong-suk 0331 debut

at nib love letter is your
            side of the mouth situation, then you
            heart the idea is that you think
            the eyes of the stars is your
            southerly since I have not met you
            southerly from the micro to read you into the illness
            future can not forget the early heart
            Let’s run together and love
@李钟硕

fast forward fast forward, thank you[Jerry]
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304t7aw2j20u00u0n75.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304s8em8j20v91jkwhv.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304tf81bj20k00k043u.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304tnu7lj20hs0hsqbt.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304svg0cj20v91jktcy.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304u3996j20rs0rsndg.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304uom0kj20u00u0n6c.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304ufyhmj20rs0rswki.jpg
  • 4d0a36d3ly1gp304uzq9wj20rs0rswzf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

8b511c18gy1gprbac50tvj208c0c7gm3.jpg

Hey a clear stream 

2 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua Edited

[N] Lee Jong Suk's new drama is here! ! ! ! ! Retiredtimeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk is negotiating to appear in tvN's new drama "Big Mouth".
Lee Jong Suk will play the 30th generation of the actor's lawyer Park Chang-ho. Born as Tutangspoon, he is a head of a family dreaming of rising his status, and he became a lawyer through law school. However, after being imprisoned aggrievedly in the nine thousand prison where only vicious criminals gathered, he pretended to be a big mouse in order to survive and gradually became a true genius fraudster.:approves:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/67436eebgy1gpt0g6hfzcj20u01bu1l0.jpg

Baidu Li Zhongshuo Bar Official Blog 

Yesterday at 14:14 from Li Zhongshuo Super Talk

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [heart]#李钟硕欧莱雅品牌大会# Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo for becoming the brand ambassador of L'Oreal. The powerful actor Li Zhongshuo @李钟硕 will bring a splendor to lifewith #三代欧莱雅黑 essence# . The stars are shining and the king returns with L'Oreal!

@ L'Oreal Paris : The much-anticipated, just waiting for the return. The brand-new #三代欧莱雅黑 essence# After ten years, the formula has been upgraded, specializing in the double fermentation essence, it can defeat the skin damage in one fell swoop, rejuvenate the skin, and fight against aging. Immediately go to #聚 value-calculated huanju day# to decode the youth together with the L'Oreal Paris brand ambassador @李钟硕, not afraid of the years!timeline_card_small_web_default.png[Pre-sale on Happy Gathering Day] Brand new L'Oreal 3rd Generation Black Essence Anti-aging Fine Pore Essence Muscle Foundation
67436eebgy1gpt0g6hfzcj20u01bu1l0.jpg
006aeNsely8gp3irb39rtj30ro0rotat.jpg?KID=imgbed,tva&Expires=1619168152&ssig=tzSmpz0L5L

Ayan girl who loves life 

2 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong-suk
powder of Lee Jong-suk many, many years
may be the first time I met such a thing now, sad for a long time
I was a fan of China, I know that a foreign actor powder
is really difficult, the language barrier, there is no dynamic and missing as
we Like my brother does not mean that we are not patriotic.
We also love our country.
In fact, Li Zhongshuo is a very good person, warm and kind, and
he has been silently doing a lot of charity
donations to impoverished areas in China, etc. He
has been expressing with practical actions. His kindness,
our support club, has also been doing various charities.
He is also a person who loves China and
values China very much. Fans respect China very much.
[sad][sad]
"Charity has no borders"
can you please let him go?
He did nothing wrong.
He is a very sensitive person.
I'm afraid he is sad . I'm afraid he is sad. He
has been online frequently last night. It
shows that he attaches great importance to it and is looking forward to
it. But we are also I didn’t expect this to happen,
everyone is merciful, right?[tears][tears][tears]
Please
  • 006aeNsegy1gptm06n9bnj30ku112411.jpg
  • 006aeNsegy1gptm0795uwj30ku112wgo.jpg
  • 006aeNsegy1gptm07q1f1j30yi0nracu.jpg
  • 006aeNsegy1gptm087lthj30j60vr429.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

73e7ef66gy1h3a286fgvzj20v91jkaii.jpg

Lee Jong Suk__ForeverWithJS 

Last comment 19 minutes ago by Lee Jong Suk

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [Heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngWalking the Flower Road with
Lee Jong Suk 220616
@李中書Update ins limited-time news
73e7ef66gy1h3a286fgvzj20v91jkaii.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Is A Third-Rate Lawyer Accused Of Being A Criminal In Upcoming Noir Drama

Lee Jong Suk Is A Third-Rate Lawyer Accused Of Being A Criminal In Upcoming Noir Drama

Jun 16, 2022
by S. Nam

Upcoming MBC drama “Big Mouth” (literal title) shared its first stills of Lee Jong Suk!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Lee Jong Suk stars as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer with a 10 percent success rate who unexpectedly becomes known as the notorious conman “Big Mouse.” Due to his terrible success rate, Park Chang Ho is behind on paying the monthly rent for the office as well as on paying the salary for his office manager who is also his father-in-law. Unable to take this situation any longer, Park Chang Ho’s wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA) asks for a divorce as he is pushed into a corner by a frustrating reality that doesn’t improve no matter how hard he tries.

Amidst these difficulties, Park Chang Ho receives a request to defend for a murder case for the first time in a while, but it only leads to him being falsely accused of being “Big Mouse” who is known as the king of the underworld, making viewers wonder if Park Chang Ho will be able to safely escape this conspiracy.

The newly released stills depict Park Chang Ho’s transformation from the lawyer “Big Mouth” into the genius conman “Big Mouse.” Despite getting teased as a third-rate lawyer, Park Chang Ho always looks professional in the way he dresses.

Lee-Jong-Suk-4.jpeg

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpeg

However, another still captures him in prison uniform with a wounded face. Although at first glance he appears despondent as if he has given up on everything, Park Chang Ho’s gaze remains as sharp as ever. Viewers are curious to find out how Park Chang Ho will survive against the other criminals in prison.

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.jpeg

The production team shared, “Lee Jong Suk will perfectly portray his character’s sudden changes in feelings as Park Chang Ho becomes swept up in a whirlwind of authority. Please anticipate a different type of charm from actor Lee Jong Suk that viewers have yet to see anywhere else.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere in July following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.”https://www.soompi.com/article/1531152wpp/lee-jong-suk-is-a-third-rate-lawyer-accused-of-being-a-criminal-in-upcoming-noir-drama

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f6ebdb9d440c532de0e4a6d6ee3427fc/tumblr_mpp9z75JDr1s3rl7wo2_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/c12ffb870ab3a609b6f135a465a9d60e/tumblr_mpp9z75JDr1s3rl7wo1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/1f1e7b24f4c47c2513e76c21aa65fc96/tumblr_mpp9z75JDr1s3rl7wo4_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/1da54d39f20fc232831a9c235fcbeee8/tumblr_mpp9z75JDr1s3rl7wo3_250.gif

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images or videos per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, And More Reunite To Celebrate “I Hear Your Voice” 10th Anniversary

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, And More Reunite To Celebrate “I Hear Your Voice” 10th Anniversary

Apr 13, 2023
by M. Lim

The cast of “I Hear Your Voice” have gathered together for the drama’s 10th anniversary!

On April 13, Lee Jong Suk took to Instagram to share photos of the heartwarming reunion between the “I Hear Your Voice” team. In addition to producing director (PD) Cho Soo Won, cast members Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, and Kim Kwang Gyu were captured smiling brightly as they posed in front of a number cake that says 10. Despite Yoon Sang Hyun’s absence, Lee Jong Suk wittily photoshopped the actor into the picture and added a simple caption that read, “So much time has passed already…!!! The 10th anniversary of ‘I Hear Your Voice.’ Thank you always.”

i-hear-your-voice2.jpg

i-hear-your-voice1.jpg

Spoiler

i-hear-your-voice3.jpg

“I Hear Your Voice” aired its first episode in June 2013. The drama’s highest average nationwide viewership rating was 24.1 percent and at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, it earned awards in six categories, including the Daesang Award (Grand Prize) for Lee Bo Young.

Celebrate by watching “I Hear Your Voice” below:https://www.soompi.com/article/1579847wpp/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-and-more-reunite-to-celebrate-i-hear-your-voice-10th-anniversary:transforms:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

• 10 months later...