[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Zhongshuo @李 Airborne Beijing, appeared at the @苏秘37sum37鎏金茫茫 series conference. Today, the overbearing president is still on the line. The mobile "flash" is well-deserved. I wonder if everyone has the charm of Zhongshuo Obama from the screen. L Claire Beauty official Weibo microblog video

006XBeLNly1fyd1ycshn1j30qo0zkq70.jpg006XBeLNly1fyd1y6yws3j30qo0zkjtf.jpg006XBeLNly1fyd1y7mx8mj30k00zkadw.jpg

Lee Jong-suk [heart]# shown signs and hemp daily # today Pa Pa Ma Ma came to Beijing to do the experiment but could not see him ah really very sorry hope to have fun in China Pa Pa[love you][love you][love you]
Ma Ma began to take personally to do a piece Siamese curling wide leg pants upper body is very good na happy duck[smirk][smirk][smirk]

Swaying blooming flowers 

6 minutes ago from iPhone client

[heart]

@阿拉善萌主 : Li Zhongshuo's words to Chinese fans #李钟硕的秘密# 李钟硕's wonderful live clip[tears] timeline_card_small_super_default.png timeline_card_small_video_default.png
7319738ely1fyd96u25esj20u01hcq8g.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

1 minute ago from iPhone client

[Be careful for you]

7b637751ly1fyd9rzparpj20qo0f4gnb.jpg
0:12

0:48

Suk_push9  
Top # Lee Jong-suk's Secret #  Lee Jong-suk @ Lee Jong-suk 
Lee Jong-suk secret 2018.12.20 Beijing Capital Airport pick-up
on the TV! See you again,[Too happy]Obama worked hard, love you, you are welcome to come to China[heart][heart]I smoke throat[tears] L microblogging video of Suk_push9

Li Zhongshuo , Li Baoying starred in the 2013 classic SBS Shuimu simultaneous viewing champion drama " # hear your voice # " will be remake in China, called "you have no secrets"[允悲]
"But why want to come here? - You don't know? I The world is noisy than others. I feel quiet here. - Yeah. It's very quiet. It seems like nothing happened." #听你的声音#The name of the aquarium is remembered so far, precious love, affection, powerful plot The theme, and the three views have made this classic work. A few days ago, the crew reunited across five years! I hope not to ruin it! ! !

• 9d45238agy1fydgyqzozcg20b4069x6p.gif
  • 9d45238agy1fydgyqzozcg20b4069x6p.gif
  • 9d45238agy1fydgypaxodj20k040oqv5.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydgyrlsa5j20qn17twnp.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydgyn62l5j20xc0tjn38.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydgys91zqj20tz15an6j.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydgyq1md8j20xc0tnwjx.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydh4flmanj20g40c33zr.jpg
  • 9d45238agy1fydh4eyd9zj20g40c3t9t.jpg
  •  

#听你的声音翻拍# #李钟硕#  
我佛 ! The domestic screenwriter is still listening to us. With this little feeling, how can the remake be shot? The screenwriter has to change the plot to what is the Mary Su dog blood thunder drama? I'm worried about my uncle's ghost could escape the clutches ...... [Humph][Humph] L Anna watching Korean seconds to shoot video
#听你的声音翻拍# This record I really have to smash my eyes. 
This drama actually have a flop .. afraid of being scolded it [允悲][允悲]is one of the top three the number of people in the heart of the drama, classic reason why classic presumably because they can not be surpassed [white eye] L seconds buried Sui Suinian small video shoot

0069qmFogy1fye326oep8j30ku0k6wfa.jpg

Li Baoying, 

I generally don't post aboutO'Neill , but this time, I can't help myself, I want to say something simple. 

I find myself often underestimating my love for something, like the remake of "Listen to your voice." As a drama, it is really uncomfortable, but I can't do anything, only the choice does not seem to retain the original heart. 

I think most people, because of listening to the sound of Li Zhongshuo. I am not, I like Baoying Ou Ni because of listening. When I first liked her, I didn’t know much about her. Later, the deeper she understood, the more she appreciated me. 

I can't count her true love powder, I am just her powder. Maybe I didn't meet her in the right time. Even if I admire her, I can't reach the level of my fascination with my family. I first met in high school, accompanied by the university, I think it is also very good. 

She is already a mother, I don't know, whether my love for her will fade with her work, the only thing I know is that she is always the charm of "Listen to your voice" Unlimited Zhang Huixing. Yes, she only liked this drama for a long time, and for a long time, maybe it will be a little longer. 

O'Neill, promises that we like your little fans silently. When you don't pick up the drama, you must live well and be happy. I hope you can understand that there are still many people in China who miss you, love you, and support you.:heart:

e838d6c5gy1fyeam1he4gj21kw1kw4qp.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

1 hour ago from iPhone client

Someone has received the Christmas greeting card of Japan FC this year 
. Cr. CarrieJong914 
 누구 보다더행복하고즐거운크리스마스 가되길..:heart: 
メリクリ~!! 
I wish you Christmas is more happy than anyone, 
Merry Christmas. I like you very much!
e838d6c5ly1fye5kr7ua6j20rs1jk1ky.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

5 hours ago from iPhone client