[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:6ac7dcd5gy1gd2csxpbylg20ls0bq7wn.gif

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo dreamed of Zhong Shuo for the first time. The content scared me. I
do n’t know why I had a chance to talk with Shuo Shuo. I asked him if you would be back in one year? He replied that no, alternative service is not counted, and another two years are needed. I counted, after three years, Shuo Shuo is almost 35, sad. Shuoshuo felt that I was sad, so I touched my hair to comfort me, let me have fun, and then left. The more I think about it, the more I feel sad, so I bought a large cup of milktea and told the other witches while drinkingmilktea.[Yun Bei][Yun Bei][Yun Bei][Yun Bei][Yun Bei]

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time...:wub:..the LOVE TIME.....the FAITH TIME...:heart:

Zhiding # The highest courtesy of all places to welcome the assistance of E's medical care to go home # Nine-minute video collection
Hubei sends the farewell to the medical team in Hubei
with the highest courtesy. The hospitality of white-clothed soldiers is also welcomed by the highest courtesy.

Hubei and the people in the hometown use the best way they can come up Expressing the simplest emotion to the medical team. [heart]

Why do I always have tears in my eyes, because we love this land so much, because the people in this land are especially lovely.
# Vernal equinox hero has to be attributed # L behaved handsome smile microblogging video

kdrama-doctors-1584679393.jpg2. Park Hoon from Doctor Stranger (2014) 

The actor: Lee Jong Suk  

What makes him so special: He is a South Korean thoracic surgeon who was raised in North Korea! According to Viu, Park Hoon leaves his life in the North and defects to the South, where he "struggles with his renewed freedom and finds himself increasingly estranged from his own home."  

Where you can watch the show: Netflix, Viu 

Liu Zhitai and Li Baoying starred in tvN's new drama # 花样 年华-生如夏花 # . The play tells the story of 40 generations of men and women who reunited with their first love. They are neither middle-aged nor young, and they are in intense love and tangled. Ushered in a second life "In the Mood for Love" L eat melon small love beans microblogging video