[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

In the newly released teaser, the present-day Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo stand face-to-face at a train station on a snowy day. As Yoo Ji Tae looks at her with a tearful smile, Lee Bo Young says in voice-over, “ There are people who eventually meet again no matter what.” Yoo Ji Tae concludes the teaser by saying, “The moment your life turns into a flower. ‘Blossom’ “. The drama will premiere in April, following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.” . . #이보영 #유지태 #박진영 #진영 #GOT7 #박시연 #전소니 #leeboyoung #yoojitae #parksiyeon #parkjinyoung #jinyoung #jeonsonee #themostbeautifuldaysinlife #화양연화

In the newly released teaser, the present-day Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo stand face-to-face at a train station on a snowy day. As Yoo Ji Tae looks at her with a tearful smile, Lee Bo Young says in voice-over, “ There are people who eventually meet again no matter what.” Yoo Ji Tae concludes the teaser by saying, “The moment your life turns into a flower. ‘Blossom’ “. The drama will premiere in April,

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..THE FASHION TIME...:heart:57447ae7gy1gcth36gyrcj229u340qv6.jpg

suky: "I said to myself that this dress was worn for the first time in six months at home, just wait for me! (I believe you a ghost, I don't know if you are lazy ...)"

I: "What's the truth ... ... "

Lee Jong-suk doll over then # # to go home and so suky