[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Sunburstjunkyardmax

SUNBURST

junkyardmax

Watch: Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Find Their Way Back To Each Other In Teaser For New tvN Romance Drama

Watch: Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Find Their Way Back To Each Other In Teaser For New tvN Romance Drama

Mar 15, 2020
by S. Park

tvN’s “Blossom” (working title) has released its first teaser!

The upcoming romance drama will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (played by both Yoo Ji Tae and GOT7’s Jinyoung) and Yoon Ji Soo (played by both Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee), who are each other’s first loves. Years later, they reunite for a second chance at love after everything in their lives has changed.

In the newly released teaser, the present-day Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo stand face-to-face at a train station on a snowy day. As Yoo Ji Tae looks at her with a tearful smile, Lee Bo Young says in voice-over, “There are people who eventually meet again no matter what.” Yoo Ji Tae concludes the teaser by saying, “The moment your life turns into a flower. ‘Blossom.'”

“Blossom” will premiere in April, following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

Check out the teaser below!

Imagini pentru heart gif..the love time....:wub:

So near so far 43

:heart:

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo said superbly because of you

in this troubled world and
because of you, I am always
an unshakable tree

in this disgusting world.
With you, I can turn around and sit down and
be a person who can smile alone

because of gratitude
Because of joy,
what difficult days can I go through,

even if we are separated from each other and
face the long night,
you must be as calm as me-

"All because of you"
  • 005z4hkely1gcvng9omsij30go0p1tla.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvnga0sywj30go0m8wn7.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvng9d1xnj30go0p0121.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngadtrqj30go0kuqcr.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngalpctj30go0thk0a.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngatzrvj30go0m8qch.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngb0xlzj30go0mzdqa.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngb7vi8j30go0kgk03.jpg
  • 005z4hkely1gcvngbileuj30go0reqds.jpg

[Hear your voice] aquarium Kiss This is definitely my most favorite drama fragment
this drama is my last meal two large start, top1 drama is all in my heart he played [Shattered]
that year to see when the repair is simply distressed dead the white moon summer summer to repair the hearts of the faithful dog ah # people means it hard role of the white moon # # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk # L rice circle lemon meng microblogging video

0082QmYKgy1gc92esr6mug30gd0oge88.gif

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngBrother Li Zhongshuo , today some people laughed at our witches so much that there is still no way to make you number one on Korean TV, they feel funny. You have served in the military for more than a year, and you are still so popular. You do n’t know if you laughed at the self-rebound. A person at home is more popular than a person who hasn't been at home for two years, but it's only a few tens of thousands. I don't know who is funny.
Everyday Tucao! It's not black, but there is always no brain powder!